I AM WOMAN…. A Woman I am… HAPPY WOMAN's Day to My Fellow Women.

AshaDii

Platinum Member
Apr 16, 2011

Hi to all The Women out there!!!
:A S-heart-2:

Natumia sikua ya leo spesheli kabisa kwa kuwatakia Kheri wanawake Wenzangu, na kuitumia nafasi hii kutafakari na kueleza why I Love being a WOMAN....

Napenda kua a woman for I can be anything…. I can be feminine or Masculine kutegemea na mazingira na the reliant issue at hand… Naweza vaa nafasi ambayo imekua labled ya wanaume na kuvaa Ujasiri katika jamii yetu hii ya Mfumo dume huu, Ama naweza nikawa Mwanamke katika nafasi ya Uanamke ipasavo na nikadhibiti majukumu yangu kama Mwanamke, acha ile kama Mwanadamu wa kawaida…. Na jamii itanielewa...

Napenda the Fact kua once in a while I can sorely be dependent on a Strong reliable Man na kumuegemea kwa kiasi kikubwa kama his baby and feel more of a Woman…. Napenda pia Upande wa pili wa shilingi kua naweza pia kua Independent na nikasimama kama Mwanamke na kujitegemea kwa lolote with all energy and power vested in me by God na nikafanikiwa na kusonga mbele....

Napenda the Fact kua nimepewa bahat ya ku experience Motherhood through two beautiful and Wonderful Kids.. Napenda the Fact nimejaliwa a natural birth of my babies…. Creating a special and Unique bond between I and my kids…. Ni mwanamke pekee ambae aweza elewa na I feel hio bond… Uzazi unakubadilisha at par kwa Mwanamke…. Mother hood is phenomenon and my heart goes out to all those who wish to be so but from one reason or another they can not…. Motherhood inakuapa hisia na nguvu kua hakuna kitu chaweza kushinda, kwamba waweza fanya lolote juu ya m/watoto wako…. No matter what hakuna wakuja kati yenu.

Napena the Fact kua as a Woman nina profession nyiingi mno na nazicheza kwa pamoja na Ufasaha. For nina cheo cha Mama, Mke, (acha dada, mkamwana, mto to, n.k), Muuguzi, Mpishi, House keeper, counselor, tokana na mazingira na nafasi. Napenda kua as a wife nina nafasi kubwa kuliko mwanaume kufanya ndoa yangu iwe ya Amani na Utulivu for I have been vested that power in me….. Napena the Fact nina nafasi kubwa ndoa yangu kudumu na Kuimarika kuliko aliyonayo Mwanaume……

Being a WOMAN I can be anything, become anybody and achieve almost all that which is in my Power. I can be strong and resliable, I can be Weak and Unreliable, I can be dumb and blond, I can be Intelligent and Wise, I could be Lazy and dependent and I could be a hard worker and Independent, I can be a lot of things as a Woman that Men can Not….. And yet Society will accept and Understand me….. The beauty of being a Woman.

And that is only possible If as a Woman you are Proud to be a Woman… You thrive on being a Woman and Believe in yourself in what ever you do…

Happy Woman’s Day to all My Fellow Wonderful JF Women and all the Wonderful Women out THERE!!! Karibuni….. Please share of why you LOVE Being a WOMAN….. AND keep this boat Rocking….

Pamoja Saana With Love....
:grouphug:

AshaDii.

Happy Women's day....what a brilliant woma I have!

Wow...Sweetie leo nitaomba uwe a gal....lol

hahaha..... Sweetie always if you want me to be a gal.... Dah! Ok love, your wish is my Command....lol

To all the women I loved before......Happy Women Day......:lol::eyebrows::embarassed2:

article-0-12102DA4000005DC-612_638x494.jpg

I love being a Woman bz am a Strong Woman, who iz eager to learn, working hard to achieve ma goals. This will lead me on the Road to Worth. Women lets dream big and big together we can.
HAPPY WOMEN DAY.

To all the women I loved before......Happy Women Day......:lol::eyebrows::embarassed2:

article-0-12102DA4000005DC-612_638x494.jpg

Safari I am really Curious..... Hio picha Imechorwa ama ni picha kweli? On behalf of the women.... ASANTE, Ila tu am disturbed kwa wale tu you Loved before? What of sisi wa sasa :shock: lol

I love being a Woman bz am a Strong Woman, who iz eager to learn, working hard to achieve ma goals. This will lead me on the Road to Worth. Women lets dream big and big together we can.
HAPPY WOMEN DAY.

BRAVO!!!!! Bravo Lady G.... I love the sound of your words.... Happy Women's Day too Dear... May you achieve your goals...

naona unaendelea kutuonesha sisi suppoters wako kua, we were right when we made you JF WOY.

Back to topic
I love being a woman because this is how God made me. I appreciate the fact that He knew I can be the best nikiwa mwanamke na Am really trying to be the best.

Safari I am really Curious..... Hio picha Imechorwa ama ni picha kweli? On behalf of the women.... ASANTE, Ila tu am disturbed kwa wale tu you Loved before? What of sisi wa sasa :shock: lol

Picha ni ya ukweli........vile tunayumia aliases unaweza kuwa mmoja wa ''the loved before''.........:lol::eyebrows::embarassed2:

naona unaendelea kutuonesha sisi suppoters wako kua, we were right when we made you JF WOY.

Back to topic
I love being a woman because this is how God made me. I appreciate the fact that He knew I can be the best nikiwa mwanamke na Am really trying to be the best.

I am humbled Deaarest..... It is sweet of you...

Nimependa sababu zako of Being a Woman, na the Fact Umekumbuka kumshukuru Mungu kwa hilo... Thank you for sharing.... All the best in achieving your best....

Picha ni ya ukweli........vile tunayumia aliases unaweza kuwa mmoja wa ''the loved before''.........:lol::eyebrows::embarassed2:

It is a beautiful Loving pic.... Asante kwa kuipost hapa Safari.... BTW Believe me you I am not in Blue...lol... Hio ni guaranteed.