I am scared!!

Unajua kuchana msamba?

wee yo yo unaweza ukawa upo europe au ulikaa huko maana the term "oi"...Inatumika sana watu wa europe na UK!....

Nani kasema kung-fu lazima ujue kupiga msamba?..and yes i do! why?

Living in the city is so fun and everything is so nearby..I love the city because I am a city girl….I used to party a lot lot like there is no tommorow...but since 2006 i have been so laid back just stay home watch movies,read books or dine out..... 3years ago I decided to buy me a place to the suburbs where is quite and safe compared and the city you know..so i moved from the city to the surburbs…..

Recently i came to find out watu wengi sasa hivi wanahamia surburbs from the city and majority ni Latino’s. I was like okkkk! I am not racist or like that but I just not trust these people….

Like a month ago I was in my place chilling watching my movies as usual on saturday morning..then I hear a knock at my door I was so shocked since I am not used to wageni or the knock at the door.Nikachungulia nikamuona jirani yangu next door I was like what does he want?/uuugh!…remember me and my jirani ni tunaonana tuu at the parking lot but never spoke for 3 years.I opened the door he goes.. have you checked ur storage? I am like no why? Akasema kuwa somebody tried to break in I guess since storage yake pia ilikuwa umevunjwa akaona aniambie maana alikuwa ameibiwa vitu kwenye storage yake (important stuff),I checked mine and everything is in place hakuna kitu kilichoibiwa.I called the office to let them know..during the board meeting watu wakaanza complain, kumbe a lot of people storage zao zimevunjwa na wengi wameibiwa vitu vyao ,that means kuna vibaka wameingia in town...

Oh well since sikuibiwa kitu I never cared…guess what? This morning as I was walking toward my car..nikaona mlango wa gari upo a little bit open naangalia nikasema mmh!.. I know I locked my door jana…nashika mlango upo wazi naangalia ndani wooooooo dash board imevunjwa vunjwa kisa walikuwa wanataka kuiba stereo ya gari…huwa natakiwa kuitoa lakini for 3 years nilizokaa pale sijawahi kuitoa hata siku moja unless nikiwa naenda city.
The thing is Hawakuweza kuitoa stereo yenyewe I guess hawajui au walikuwa na haraka…lakini ni wameharibu ile mandhari ya gari kabisa wamevunja vunja vunja kila kitu the whole thing on the front na kuweka pembeni (nyanganyanga )gari haifai tena haina hata radha), wamechomoa hadi AC/Heater na hili balidi mbona kasheshe imenipata driving this morning kuja kazini.I called the police to make a report…..

It seems like somebody has been watching my moves or somethinfg...Actual I am now really scared nisije nikaingiliwa usiku…oh well I need a prayer!...i don’t think I am safe….Na since sijui who is doing this I am really scared and shaking…

I thought i should share my tragedy of this morning!...i think i am going to be sick na baridi niliyopigwa leo...how could somebody do this to an innocent creature like me eeh i am a good people.

Pole sana kwa yaliyokupata.

Kuepukana na wasiwasi wa namna hiyo, tafuta gari ambayo hata ikiharibiwaje hutaona uchungu tena.

Pole sana.

Hispanics are "Bad news". If you own your home, there's very little choice but to increase the security around your house, but if you are renting, maybe you should move???

Actually the trend now is "New Urbanism/Going Green"....moving into the urban areas/city center where there's easy access to transport and other recreational activities. I can assure you, very few hispanics will move there...All the best.

I am planning to buy zile lock kubwa na kuweka something huge at the door wasiweze kubreak in and also sleep with my phone just in case nasikia something nipige 911....

That is a project i am intended to do siku ya leo...

Pole sana...that is some scary stuff right there!!
Have some of your friends come over and stay or hang out even just for the evening. change your schedule of activities. Like you mentioned maybe wana kuwatch.
Try and see if you can get Mace. Halafu tafuta hata na baseball bat, uweke chini ya kitanda.

But most of all pray to God He will keep you safe. Amen!!

Since i couldnt wait for the police that morning they told me i can call back nikiwa narudi home from work SIKUJUA HIYO REPORT YAO ITACHUKUA HOW LONG...So when i wa sbaout 10 minutes away from my place i called 911..and they told me police will be outside my place shortly..i waited fr 5 minutes then i went inside to drop my gym bag and my pulse..then came outside again to wait for the police....then after 10 min nikaona 2 cars of police racing coming toward me...then they apologize wamechukua muda nikawaambia no problem (acting so proffesional ooh well i am)...

Nikawaonyesha ndani ya gari they were like wooooow! are you serious?...then this one police akaanza kuchukua my information and asking me few question i guess its their routine like what happen??and where did i park?..na kama wamechukua any other valuable things,and how long have i lived here?,what time did i came back jana and what time did i find out that my car got broken blah blha blha...yadah yadah yadah!!..then akaniambia he need to call his boss and tell him what happen and also he need to call the estimate guy waje i think for finger print...nikaambiwa ok go inside its cold out here...nikaingia ndani while nawachungulia kwenye dirisha...

In less than 10 minutes again nikaona gari nyingine inakuja (explore)...kumbe undercover police and another police car...wakaangalia wakasema hawaoni finger prints i guess vibaka walitumia gloves..one of the undercover akanipa his business crad in case naona kuna any suspecious nimpigie simu..then wakaniambia watakuwa wanafanya police patrol after every hour!...

Guess what?...in few minutes tukaona mwanamke na mwanaume (african american)wanakuja wanalalamika kuwa they bought a knew stereo na imeibiwa jana usiku hahaha i was like dang i was not alone then...

I guess from now on police wamesema watakuwa wanafanya patrol after every hour...I wanted to make a comment then nikamezea nilitaka kusema this is because of all this spanish people moving down here...nikasema to myself kelly01 shut your big mouth...

ooh well people now its time for me to go and relax and talk to my cupcake it has been a loooooooong day for me...

And ooh bila kusahau...I thank you all for the support and all of the great advice and concerns...i feel so much better right now...i love you all from the bottom of my heart!....
xoxo

muosha naye huoshwa,,

muwinda naye huwindwa...

yes we are watching youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

shenzi type!yaani naandika mpk natetemeka kwa hasira..mama yangu naapa nisikujue wewe nyau??!garii tuu???eti vandalism?? haitoshi mie nitaondoka na roho yako! shenzi type!

kwanza pole sana, pili jua kuwa Hakuna kizuri kijacho bure dadaa, hapa kuwa na peace at home you need to pay for it. Mjiorganise hapo mtafute security company litakalokuwa responsible na eneo lenu.., it's safer that way ila inabidi muwe wengi ku-minimise cost. au uweke code lock kwa door ya nyumba na garage mtu akibreak kwa kuvunja bila ku-unlock the code ukishafungua inapiga alarm. nadhani hilo ni rahisi kwa kuanzia kuliko kutafuta Security company inayohitaji organised people zaidi.

Sungusungu kwa wazungu Icadon?...mmh!..wameshajishibia mahela wana time tena.

Oh yes you can have sungusungu majuu inaitwa neighborhood watch. Huko anakoishi Kelly01 sina uhakika inaitwa nini Chicago kuna CAPS. I am sorry you had to go through this take courage and take necessary precautions. I am confident you will see this through.

Sorry Kelly,lakini naomba msaada wako.Kwani wewe unaishi wapi,Tanzania au somewhere else, kwa vile thread hii inanipa picha nyingine tofauti na ile niliyokuwa nayo.Unajua this question of Latinos,jirani yako hamjaongea for three years etc.etc.Unajua, sisi culture yetu nikusalimiana na jirani!

Living in the city is so fun and everything is so nearby..I love the city because I am a city girl….I used to party a lot lot like there is no tommorow...but since 2006 i have been so laid back just stay home watch movies,read books or dine out..... 3years ago I decided to buy me a place to the suburbs where is quite and safe compared and the city you know..so i moved from the city to the surburbs…..

Recently i came to find out watu wengi sasa hivi wanahamia surburbs from the city and majority ni Latino’s. I was like okkkk! I am not racist or like that but I just not trust these people….

Like a month ago I was in my place chilling watching my movies as usual on saturday morning..then I hear a knock at my door I was so shocked since I am not used to wageni or the knock at the door.Nikachungulia nikamuona jirani yangu next door I was like what does he want?/uuugh!…remember me and my jirani ni tunaonana tuu at the parking lot but never spoke for 3 years.I opened the door he goes.. have you checked ur storage? I am like no why? Akasema kuwa somebody tried to break in I guess since storage yake pia ilikuwa umevunjwa akaona aniambie maana alikuwa ameibiwa vitu kwenye storage yake (important stuff),I checked mine and everything is in place hakuna kitu kilichoibiwa.I called the office to let them know..during the board meeting watu wakaanza complain, kumbe a lot of people storage zao zimevunjwa na wengi wameibiwa vitu vyao ,that means kuna vibaka wameingia in town...

Oh well since sikuibiwa kitu I never cared…guess what? This morning as I was walking toward my car..nikaona mlango wa gari upo a little bit open naangalia nikasema mmh!.. I know I locked my door jana…nashika mlango upo wazi naangalia ndani wooooooo dash board imevunjwa vunjwa kisa walikuwa wanataka kuiba stereo ya gari…huwa natakiwa kuitoa lakini for 3 years nilizokaa pale sijawahi kuitoa hata siku moja unless nikiwa naenda city.
The thing is Hawakuweza kuitoa stereo yenyewe I guess hawajui au walikuwa na haraka…lakini ni wameharibu ile mandhari ya gari kabisa wamevunja vunja vunja kila kitu the whole thing on the front na kuweka pembeni (nyanganyanga )gari haifai tena haina hata radha), wamechomoa hadi AC/Heater na hili balidi mbona kasheshe imenipata driving this morning kuja kazini.I called the police to make a report…..

It seems like somebody has been watching my moves or somethinfg...Actual I am now really scared nisije nikaingiliwa usiku…oh well I need a prayer!...i don’t think I am safe….Na since sijui who is doing this I am really scared and shaking…

I thought i should share my tragedy of this morning!...i think i am going to be sick na baridi niliyopigwa leo...how could somebody do this to an innocent creature like me eeh i am a good people.

Kelly

Pole sana lakini nakuonya kitu kimoja usije ukafanya Kosa la kuwasha warm up Gari then unaacha likiwa linanguruma wewe unaenda ndani kumalizi akujipodoa.IPO SIKU UTALIKUTA WAMEONDOKA NALO. Hao majirani zako wameshakusoma ni muda gani unaingia kutoka kazini na ni muda gani unatoka nyumbani. Kwa kifupi wanajua ratiba yako. Kuwa macho sana na hao majirani zako.

Watu wengine wamepata mwanya wa kupenyeza hate zao....eti Cupcake thing sijui nini? Kama mtu U Cupcake haukuhusu nyamaza.....

Hapana, ndugu! Naomba unielewe vema. It's NOT hatred! Nilimaanisha jinsi wengine wanavyoichukulia hii ishu na u-cupcake wenu, kiasi cha kupunguza seriousness ya suala lenyewe.

Angalia "Cupcake" wako alivyojibu. Usikasirike!!

May be thy think this cupcake thing is a joke uh!....hahahaha!...i finally get my smile back uwiiii!.

You see, big guy!! "Cupcake" wako amenielewa kiasi fulani.

At least you have your smile back, kelly01. Pole sana, dadaa!

Pole sana Kelly01. Try and put up surveillance cameras, alarms, or even better a watchdog might help by drawing your attention when there is an intruder.

BAK....I did call 911 but at the time i was on the motorway driving to work...they toldme i have to call back when i will be home ili waje kuchukua report

did i read this right,you called the police whilst driving on the motorway,does this not constitute dangerous driving,aint you putting the lives of fellow motorist at stake,to me you sound more dangerous then hao vibaka as you are putting lives at stake

muosha naye huoshwa,,

muwinda naye huwindwa...

yes we are watching youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

shenzi type!yaani naandika mpk natetemeka kwa hasira..mama yangu naapa nisikujue wewe nyau??!garii tuu???eti vandalism?? haitoshi mie nitaondoka na roho yako! shenzi type!
hiki kijamaa sijui cha San fransinco....

Back
Top Bottom