I am not for Presidency says zitto

Koba

JF-Expert Member
Jul 3, 2007
Just to be fair maana nilimwanzishia topic ya Kijana aanza kuchemka!

I am not for presidency, says Kabwe

2008-06-23 11:16:02
By Guardian Reporter

Kigoma North legislator Zitto Kabwe refuted yesterday claims that he was planning to run for presidency in the next general elections scheduled for 2010.

Referring to a Press Services Tanzania (PST) story that was published on June 11, this year, Zitto said in a statement he had never declared to run or not to for the country`s top most seat, adding that time was yet to allow him.

``The country faces a number of challenges including rampant corruption, mismanagement of our natural resources like minerals, land and forests, economic growth that is not pro-poor, single-party-dominance form of democracy and increasingly lack of accountability and answerability to the people from amongst public office holders.

I don`t have to be the president to address these issues,`` he explained. He added: ``Badly, I can`t wait the presidency to act on these issues.

I am working on them now. I am utilising my full potential to address these issues since I became the MP of Kigoma North.``

He insisted that Tanzanians who eye the presidency should stay assured that he was not their competitor.

``It`s my self-created mission to see my country, Tanzania, becoming a strong multiparty democracy and completely ending the prevailing single party dominance.

Presidency in modern liberation struggles as we are experiencing now in the form of political reforms is simply one of the means, not an end,`` he explained.

Just to be fair maana nilimwanzishia topic ya Kijana aanza kuchemka!

I am not for presidency, says Kabwe

2008-06-23 11:16:02
By Guardian Reporter

Kigoma North legislator Zitto Kabwe refuted yesterday claims that he was planning to run for presidency in the next general elections scheduled for 2010.

Referring to a Press Services Tanzania (PST) story that was published on June 11, this year, Zitto said in a statement he had never declared to run or not to for the country`s top most seat, adding that time was yet to allow him.

``The country faces a number of challenges including rampant corruption, mismanagement of our natural resources like minerals, land and forests, economic growth that is not pro-poor, single-party-dominance form of democracy and increasingly lack of accountability and answerability to the people from amongst public office holders.

I don`t have to be the president to address these issues,`` he explained. He added: ``Badly, I can`t wait the presidency to act on these issues.

I am working on them now. I am utilising my full potential to address these issues since I became the MP of Kigoma North.``

He insisted that Tanzanians who eye the presidency should stay assured that he was not their competitor.

``It`s my self-created mission to see my country, Tanzania, becoming a strong multiparty democracy and completely ending the prevailing single party dominance.

Presidency in modern liberation struggles as we are experiencing now in the form of political reforms is simply one of the means, not an end,`` he explained.

Haaaa!!!! Kumbe siyo!

Lakini Bwana Zitto je umaarufu wako ni mpaka kijijini kwenu Kigoma au ni hapohapo Dar? Unaonaje ukatuambia kama kuna nini ulichofanya huko Kigoma KSK kijijini ili tuweze hata kukusupport with your patriotism.
Au kazi yako kutanua tu huko Dar wakati wananchi wako wanalia njaa na umaskini. Najua huna cha kuwapa materialy but mawazo ya kujinazua pia yatosha kaka.
Walau kwa sababu mapaparasi wanakufuatilia kwa karibu sana mbona hatujawahi kukusikia wewe ukichangia huko kwenu (tukasikia leo Kabwe yuko kijiji cha naniiii (jina gumu sana) akichangia ujensi wa shule) Makelele tu Dar- Mara ubungo, Kinondoni, ilala. Aaaa!!!!!!!! Sasa unaanza kuboa tu.

Back
Top Bottom