I am not for presidency, says Kabwe

Kubwajinga

JF-Expert Member
Jan 23, 2008
Though Zitto might not be eligible for presidency in 2010, he might still pose a more formidable challenge to CCM than any other known oposition candidate todate. Go for it Zitto if you will be eligible

I am not for presidency, says Kabwe

2008-06-23 11:16:02
By Guardian Reporter

Kigoma North legislator Zitto Kabwe refuted yesterday claims that he was planning to run for presidency in the next general elections scheduled for 2010.

Referring to a Press Services Tanzania (PST) story that was published on June 11, this year, Zitto said in a statement he had never declared to run or not to for the country`s top most seat, adding that time was yet to allow him.

``The country faces a number of challenges including rampant corruption, mismanagement of our natural resources like minerals, land and forests, economic growth that is not pro-poor, single-party-dominance form of democracy and increasingly lack of accountability and answerability to the people from amongst public office holders.

I don`t have to be the president to address these issues,`` he explained. He added: ``Badly, I can`t wait the presidency to act on these issues.

I am working on them now. I am utilising my full potential to address these issues since I became the MP of Kigoma North.``

He insisted that Tanzanians who eye the presidency should stay assured that he was not their competitor.

``It`s my self-created mission to see my country, Tanzania, becoming a strong multiparty democracy and completely ending the prevailing single party dominance.

Presidency in modern liberation struggles as we are experiencing now in the form of political reforms is simply one of the means, not an end,`` he explained.
  • SOURCE: Guardian

That is what i have been saying all the time we don't need a president from opposition side what we need is just simple majority in the house to enforce changes needed for our country, corruption, routing and others are done because we don't have proper laws to prevent such theft.

That is what i have been saying all the time we don't need a president from opposition side what we need is just simple majority in the house to enforce changes needed for our country, corruption, routing and others are done because we don't have proper laws to prevent such theft.

Nakubaliana nawewe mkuu na mimi nilishapendekeza hilo hapo awali. Lakini nafikiri kwa umaarufu aliojijngea Zitto, come 2010, anaweza akawa mgombea mashuhuri zaidi toka kwa wapinzani kuliko mtu mwingine yeyote.

Sababu mbili kuu zinaweza zikamsaidia;
  1. Msimamo alioonyesha dhidi ya ufisadi
  2. Ujana wake.

A reasoned response.One seated in the issues, not a power hungry race, I would like to think.

How Old will Zitto be in Oct 2010? Will he be qualified to run for presidency? To me he has most of the Mojo that Obama is using in the US. Winning might be far from the truth, but he is the only one who can shake up CCM and rejuvinate the charm of the oposition like Mrema in 1995.

Wa JF Kwani Zito kafanya nini huko kijijini kwao ili atuconvince namna hii tumsupport? Unajua uking'atua na nyoka hata jani likiguza utakimbia. Je yawezekana The Zittos and all other type of him wanatafuta majority support ili noa waingie na kufanya wayafanyayo wenzake. Angalieni Kenya, Nani ataamini kuwa Kibaki alikuwa Mpinzani na sasa anafanya nini.

Tuwe waangalifu sana. tusupport but tuchunguze pia. Mbona sijawahi kumsikia Zito akitoa changamoto ya maendeleo ya kigoma Ksks. Namsikia tu hapa Dar. Angalia huenda hata na Ubunge 2010 hupati kuwa kutokuwa karibu na wanainnji wako.

Ni mtazamo wangu Tu.

Wa JF Kwani Zito kafanya nini huko kijijini kwao ili atuconvince namna hii tumsupport? Unajua uking'atua na nyoka hata jani likiguza utakimbia. Je yawezekana The Zittos and all other type of him wanatafuta majority support ili noa waingie na kufanya wayafanyayo wenzake. Angalieni Kenya, Nani ataamini kuwa Kibaki alikuwa Mpinzani na sasa anafanya nini.

Tuwe waangalifu sana. tusupport but tuchunguze pia. Mbona sijawahi kumsikia Zito akitoa changamoto ya maendeleo ya kigoma Ksks. Namsikia tu hapa Dar. Angalia huenda hata na Ubunge 2010 hupati kuwa kutokuwa karibu na wanainnji wako.

Ni mtazamo wangu Tu.

Perspicacious...

Back
Top Bottom