I am not a Victim to R Kelly – Joycelyn Savage

Meneja Wa Makampuni

JF-Expert Member
Jul 7, 2020
Joycelyn is an aspiring American singer who first came into the limelight after she accused R Kelly of keeping her as a sex slave.

Robert Kelly popularly known as R Kelly has been making headlines for all the wrong reasons in the past few weeks. On June 29, he was found guilty of nine charges including sex trafficking and sentenced to 30 years imprisonment.

According to recent reports about the singer, R Kelly is engaged. The news came about after his fiancée Joycelyn Savage wrote a letter to the judge who sentenced R Kelly ,asking him to give the singer a more lenient sentence.

The 26-year-old,in the letter dated 13th July, filed by Kelly’s legal team, pledged her full support for the artiste expressing her frustration to the government over portraying her as a victim to R Kelly.

She began in the letter, “My name is Joycelyn Savage, and I’m Robert Kelly’s fiancé. I’m writing this letter in support of Robert in advance of his sentencing, so I can explain to the court that I’m not the victim that the government has portrayed me to be,” she continued.

Joycelyn went ahead to mass praises on her fiancé R Kelly while describing their relationship as amazing.

“We have a very special connection and are deeply in love, Robert is not the monster that the government has described him to be. The Robert I know is very sweet, gentle, and kind.” she penned in the letter.

As she describes herself as a grown woman, Savage was quick to point out that everything being said about the artiste holding other women against their will is untrue.

“I’m a grown woman and can speak for myself which is why I wanted to provide this letter to the court,” she added. “Kelly is a great man, with a great heart and deserves to be home with his loved ones who are ready to support him.”

Huenda wale wanaosema jamaa kahukumiwa kisa kaasi chama yamkini wakawa sawa.
Mie mara kadhaa nimekuwa nikiwaambia watu issue ya r Kelly imekaa kimkakati na kama ukiangalia hata maisha ya Michael Jackson mpka kufariki kwako Kuna alot of things that were going on kiasi Cha kufrustrate dipression na kila aina ya hila, hao jamaa wakikuamilia wamekuamulia hyo kesi haina mashiko ni conspiracy ya kumbring down

Mie mara kadhaa nimekuwa nikiwaambia watu issue ya r Kelly imekaa kimkakati na kama ukiangalia hata maisha ya Michael Jackson mpka kufariki kwako Kuna alot of things that were going on kiasi Cha kufrustrate dipression na kila aina ya hila, hao jamaa wakikuamilia wamekuamulia hyo kesi haina mashiko ni conspiracy ya kumbring down
Hivi update ya hii case ikoje mpaka sasa

Joycelyn is an aspiring American singer who first came into the limelight after she accused R Kelly of keeping her as a sex slave.

Robert Kelly popularly known as R Kelly has been making headlines for all the wrong reasons in the past few weeks. On June 29, he was found guilty of nine charges including sex trafficking and sentenced to 30 years imprisonment.

According to recent reports about the singer, R Kelly is engaged. The news came about after his fiancée Joycelyn Savage wrote a letter to the judge who sentenced R Kelly ,asking him to give the singer a more lenient sentence.

The 26-year-old,in the letter dated 13th July, filed by Kelly’s legal team, pledged her full support for the artiste expressing her frustration to the government over portraying her as a victim to R Kelly.

She began in the letter, “My name is Joycelyn Savage, and I’m Robert Kelly’s fiancé. I’m writing this letter in support of Robert in advance of his sentencing, so I can explain to the court that I’m not the victim that the government has portrayed me to be,” she continued.

Joycelyn went ahead to mass praises on her fiancé R Kelly while describing their relationship as amazing.

“We have a very special connection and are deeply in love, Robert is not the monster that the government has described him to be. The Robert I know is very sweet, gentle, and kind.” she penned in the letter.

As she describes herself as a grown woman, Savage was quick to point out that everything being said about the artiste holding other women against their will is untrue.

“I’m a grown woman and can speak for myself which is why I wanted to provide this letter to the court,” she added. “Kelly is a great man, with a great heart and deserves to be home with his loved ones who are ready to support him.”

Too late

Issue ya R Kelly nilitamani kama watu weusi waamue kama Afrika mzima kumtetea mweusi mwenzetu na kumuomba tumchukue tukae nae sisi, Kisha baada ya mwezi tu tunamuachia free, aanze kuwatungia nyimbo hao Babylon wapuuzi
Wazungu wapo smart sana walichofanya awali kabisaaa ni kubrain wash watu kwamba he is a bad dude hvyo kama unavyojua marekani watu hawataki mchezo

Hamnaa, akaze tuu, sometimes unaweza ukaonekana uko jela kumbe uko free, na una aman moyon, na unaweza ukaonekana uko uko free mtaani, lakin kumbe umefungwa spiritually and mentally( naongelea kuhusu hivyo vyama vyao vyenye masharti lukuki)
Hahaha umenikumbusha kwenye series ya Snowfall pale mwishoni Franklin anamuaga Leon, baada ya kupoteza kila kitu yaani, familia, pesa, marafiki n.k akamwambia "you don't understand, I'm free" Nmekusoma sana.

Hamnaa, akaze tuu, sometimes unaweza ukaonekana uko jela kumbe uko free, na una aman moyon, na unaweza ukaonekana uko uko free mtaani, lakin kumbe umefungwa spiritually and mentally( naongelea kuhusu hivyo vyama vyao vyenye masharti lukuki)
Lakini this is different bwanaa

Back
Top Bottom