I am getting married

Binti Maringo

JF-Expert Member
Jul 4, 2007
Hey yooh!...I know!i know it has been a while...but i just want to let you all know that I am so excited, I am getting Married to Nyani Ngabu. There is so much to do, so many plans to make. I am so overwhelmed with this wedding..

So all you bitches who been all up my man face from day one he doesn't love you geez!...And all you men who been telling me that my man is a klutz you all losers he is my soul mate...Omg I MA SO IN love!....

And oops you all welcome to our wedding Next month if you can make it to Costa Rica.....cheerz

(((Hugs)))

Geez!! you seem so excited girlie. But are there any bitches in JF who've been hunting ur Julius darling?
Coz it's just weird dat you post ur shit here...

My sympathy please! because he is not the man to marry. how sorry iam.... NN he is a player boy. Just wait for cries.

When news of the civil suit filed against NN accusing him of sexual assault surfaced....i am not so surprise and especially when it comes from women perspective...Ha-ha-ha let me be the one to judge him oooookay....

I can feel anger towards women with all the negative comment....Yooh don't hate but congratulate...

kila la kheri ..mungu awape masiha ya raha na muwe na familia kubwa na watoto tele

Hey yooh!...I know!i know it has been a while...but i just want to let you all know that I am so excited, I am getting Married to Nyani Ngabu. There is so much to do, so many plans to make. I am so overwhelmed with this wedding..

So all you bitches who been all up my man face from day one he doesn't love you geez!...And all you men who been telling me that my man is a klutz you all losers he is my soul mate...Omg I MA SO IN love!....

And oops you all welcome to our wedding Next month if you can make it to Costa Rica.....cheerz

(((Hugs)))
Oh no I thought I was the one and only, OMG da ya wanna me to hang myself because of you~Ooh please do s'thing gal!.

Oh no I thought I was the one and only, OMG da ya wanna me to hang myself because of you~Ooh please do s'thing gal!.

Boy where have you been!...you been MIA!....Dude come to the wedding basi!....and many thanks best!

kila la kheri ..mungu awape masiha ya raha na muwe na familia kubwa na watoto tele

You can tell different btwn men and women....men got positive comment...

Oh well Kigogo thanks man!....will be mailing u r invite 2morrow....make sure you come ok!...

Nitabariki hiyo ndoa ninaamini itakuwa ni ya kikanisa zaidi!

Rev Masanilo hii ndoa ni ya kikanisa kabis ano question asked we both christian and been raised with christian parents...

OMG Guess what?My future hubby went to try his tuxedo today and he look hawt!...i am so looking ofwd thanks Rev Masanilo kwa kukubali kutufungisha Ndoa you rock!

Congratulations are in order. Hayawi hayawi hatimaye yamekuwa!

Wifey have you picked the wedding color yet? What about the opening dance song? Bridesmaids? Maid of honor?

And wifey, don't you do that bachellorette party nonsense and bring a stripper....I'll bury you alive if you do

Congratulations are in order. Hayawi hayawi hatimaye yamekuwa!

Wifey have you picked the wedding color yet? What about the opening dance song? Bridesmaids? Maid of honor?

And wifey, don't you do that bachellorette party nonsense and bring a stripper....I'll bury you alive if you do

Hubby don't worry i got everything in order...The color of the wedding is fantastic you will love you!..You favorite....Hahaha Opening Dance our fav song "No one Like you"By P square....
LOL!....Hubby then no bachelor party for you either....but kitchen party is a must right? (for me)

Hubby don't worry i got everything in order...The color of the wedding is fantastic you will love you!..You favorite....Hahaha Opening Dance our fav song "No one Like you"By P square....
LOL!....Hubby then no bachelor party for you either....but kitchen party is a must right? (for me)

Uuum I don't know about that kitchen party thing...but I guess you can (have it) if you want to. But for me wifey, I gotta have a bachelor party with my boyz you know...coz this will be the last time for me to get buckwild before you have me on lock.....I just wanna make it rain for one last time wifey...I promise I'll be on my Ps and Qs...

Player hanging up that Jersey ? Something tells me player still playing all the way to this "wedding".

And somebody just wants to be a bridezilla and cut player out the market.

It's all good though, play on play on, but watch that dragon he be flyin and supplyin the fire like a hitman for hire, and them stank chickenheadz with them stretch hineys and a penchant for dilsnicks be glad to share that mess.

You dig ?

Uuum I don't know about that kitchen party thing...but I guess you can (have it) if you want to. But for me wifey, I gotta have a bachelor party with my boyz you know...coz this will be the last time for me to get buckwild before you have me on lock.....I just wanna make it rain for one last time wifey...I promise I'll on my Ps and Qs...

Hubby thats is so not fair....in that case i will tell my girls to throw me bachelorrate party as well on a secret location LOL! dont get mad lakini it's all good...,...i need to get my buckwild too!...I am soon to be you wife jamani Hubby for better and for worse until death do us apart...ooh BTW Hubby I chose my cuzn mwanakijiji to be our MC!....