I am an orphan and in form six, i dont have school fees

I know how it feels as I once in a similar situation; I can say that you are better as you are at least on your final year of high school. Myself I was in form one and in a private funded school, I tried to cry for help but I didn't even get anyone to support me. However what I can tell you is that I did manage to complete my school and went up to university afterward but I dint get support from any one. Is only God knows how I did manage to pay my school fee for six years although at A level it was a bit ok as I went to a government school although still I were to pay fee even in government ( cost sharing). you know what? I use to do some labourer work(vibarua) during school holiday like "saidia Fundi" on a construction companies I tell you I did all kind of shitty job like "kuchimba viwanja, kubebea watu mchanga wa kujegea" and so on huwezi amini. Through this experience I learned a lot of things and many skills which enable me to be where I am and who I am. First the word "NA ALAANIWE AMTEGEMEAYE MWANADAMU" it became apparently in my life because initial I thought I had relatives who could help me out but I found myself crying alone. Any way I know this is not what you want to hear but I just wanted to show you that you are not the first one and always God will give you a passage.
My advice is you can go to Faraja Trust Fund in Morogoro or just phone and speak to Victor he may be able to help you or sign post you somewhere else. if you know Dr Lucy Nkya you can approach or contact her direct she might be able to support you I don't have their contact as I left Tanzania a while a go but I can try to ask some few people I know if I can get one of the contact I will text you on your mobile . If you only after school fee for a government school surely people can be able to help, can you put here the school telephone number. I rather speak with the school head and arrange to pay the fee direct to school rather than speaking with you before or giving the money to you, I once made a mistake by giving someone money though I thought I was helping but he turned to be a "Tapeli" when I realised it was too late as he had gone . can you put the school head number hear if you don't want to put your name here for some reasons is fine. But you can tell your school head that someone will phone him to arrange to pay the fee but I can only pay direct to the school account or I can arrange for you to be exempted from paying fee.

Best Quality Novelty real and Fake IDs and Passports,Marriage certificates and Drivers license etc buy now high quality-We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES With over 13million of out documents circulating over the world.
-IDs Scan-yes...
-HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL
-BAR CODES: IDS SCAN
-UV: YES
IDS WITH FAST SHIPPING - EMAIL SUPPORT

Contact
Contact e-mails:demosmiller@gmail.com

general....demosmiller@yahoo.com

Tel/ +23751047718

Real and Fake ID's for 19.95 Over 50's state drivers license cards and State ID
cards available. Includes state driver's license hologram and magnetic strip
or bar code on back. 2 business day shipping order (2.95 shipping and
handling). The BEST authentic fake ID's on the web.
Same quality, high resolution that Department of Motor Vehicles use.
Send current .JPG or .GIF of current license with picture
and changes in NAME, DOB, LICENSE #, RESTRICTIONS, etc.
we produce the best fake ID online we sell UK/EU fake ID, Canadian fake ID, Australian fake ID and fake IDs for many other countries from fake passports to fake driving licenses to fake bank statements we have your identification needs covered. Our fake IDs include all security features such as genuine holograms, ultraviolet watermarks, intaglio printing, special paper, fluorescent dyes, RFID chips, bar codes corresponding to your details and more. Our fake IDs are identical to the real thing no other site will offer you this quality we are the best.
new identity protect your privacy and take back your freedom.

feel free to contact via email or call at anytime.
----------
Keywords:
fake USA(United States) passports,
fake Australian passports,
es) passports for sale,
fake Australian passports for sell,
fake Belgium passports for sell,
fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell,
fake Canadian(Canada) passports for sell,
fake Finnish(Finland) passports for sell,
fake French(France) passports for sell,
fake German(Germany) passports for sell,
fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports for sell,
fake Israel passports for sell,
fake UK(United Kingdom) passports for sell,
fake Spanish(Spain) passports for sell,
fake Mexican(Mexico) passports for sell,
fake South African passports for sell,
fake Australian driver licenses for sell
order false passports,
order novelty passports,
order fake driver license,
order false driver license,
order novelty driver license,
order Diplomatic passports,
obtain fake passports,
obtain false passports,
obtain novelty passports,
obtain fake driving licence,
obtain false driver license,
obtain novelty driver license,
obtain Diplomatic passports,

fake passport of St Kitts & Nevis
fake passport of Saint Vincent & the Grenadines
fake passport of Samoa
fake passport of San Marino
fake passport of Saudi Arabia
fake passport of Senegal
fake passport of Serbia
fake passport of Singapore
fake passport of Slovakia
fake passport of Slovenia
fake passport of Solomon Islands
fake passport of Somalia
fake passport of South Africa
fake passport of Spain
fake passport of Sri Lanka
fake passport of Sudan
fake passport of Suriname
fake passport of Swaziland
fake passport of Sweden
fake passport of Switzerland
fake passport of Syria
fake passport of Taiwan
fake passport of Tajikistan
fake passport of Tanzania
fake passport of Thailand
fake passport of Trinidad & Tobago
fake passport of Tunisia
fake passport of Turkey
fake passport of Uganda
fake passport of [SPAM]
fake passport of United Arab Emirates
fake passport of United Kingdom
fake passport of United States
fake passport of Uruguay
fake passport of Uzbekistan
fake passport of Vatican City
fake passport of Venezuela
fake passport of Vietnam
fake passport of Yemen
==========
buy, get, fake, false, passport, passport, id, card, cards, uk, sell, online, canadian, british, sale, novelty, conterfeit, bogus, american, united, states, usa, us, italian, malaysian, australian, documents, idetity, idetification, driver, license, licence, driving, residence, permit, SSN fake passport id, free fake passport, identity theft, fake, novelty, camoflauge, passport, anonymous, private, safe, travel, anti terrorism, international, offshore, banking, id, driver, drivers, license, instant, online, for sale, cheap,, new identity, second, citizenship, identity, identification, documents, diplomatic, nationality, how to, where to, get, obtain, buy, purchase, make, build, a, passport, i.d., british, honduras, uk, usa, us, u.s., canada, canadian, foreign, visa, swiss, card, ids, document, getting, visas, cards, foriegn >> Contact e-mails:demosmiller@gmail.comWe are the best producer of quality fake documents. With over 12million of out documents circulating over the world. demosmiller@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom