"I am a slave"

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
I am a slave, says Ronaldo as he pushes for Madrid moveDaniel Taylor The Guardian, Friday July 11, 2008

RonaldoReuters1.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo made his comments in an interview on Portuguese television. Photograph: Robin van Lonkhuijsen/Reuters

Cristiano Ronaldo's desire to join Real Madrid appeared stronger than ever last night after a television interview in which he reiterated he had not changed his mind about wanting to leave Manchester United and agreed with the Fifa president Sepp Blatter's criticism about the way the European Cup winners had handled the situation. Blatter had urged United to allow the player to leave and, more controversially, complained that there was "too much modern slavery" in the sport.

Blatter, an honorary member of Real Madrid with close ties to the club's president, Ramón Calderón, had described himself as "very much in sympathy" with Ronaldo and urged United to allow him to leave, suggesting it was otherwise tantamount to slavery. "I agree with what he said," said Ronaldo, when that last point was put to him. "It's true. I agree with what the president of Fifa said. I know what I want and what I would like. We have to see what happens. I do not know where I will begin next season."

Ronaldo was subsequently asked whether that meant he still wanted to move to Madrid. "At the moment I can't say any more," he replied. "But you know what I said [at the end of Euro 2008] and what I want." He was asked when it would be sorted out. "I hope very soon."

Blatter's comments had been widely condemned, with United saying there were "taken aback" by his choice of words and the Professional Footballers' Association calling for a retraction. Ronaldo, who earns more than £100,000 a week on a contract signed last year, seemed oblivious to the reaction at Old Trafford. "What the president of Fifa said is correct," he said when pressed further. "He is right."

Speaking to the Portuguese television station TVI, Ronaldo was asked to clarify whether he had agreed terms with Madrid. "It's not true," he said. "There is not an agreement." His interviewer then wanted to know why he and Ferguson had not spoken this summer. "I don't want to say anything," he responded.

Although Ronaldo strategically stopped short of directly stating he wanted to leave Old Trafford, there were several instances when he was asked to clarify his position and chose against saying anything positive about the club. He also did not express any regret about the impact for United of Ferguson's assistant, Carlos Queiroz, becoming Portugal's new manager. "Carlos is a great coach - he showed it many times in Manchester and before that in Portugal. I think he would be a great option for the national team." Ronaldo had been due to report for pre-season training on Monday but it emerged he had been given permission to remain in Portugal while he recuperates from surgery on his right ankle. The player was on crutches and revealed he might be out for "10 to 12 weeks."

Saga la Ronaldo linanifikirisha kitu flani kichwani na pengine kinaweza jadiliwa na sisi wadau wa soka humu ndani...

1. Kitu gani ''kikuu'' kinamshawishi Ronaldo kuondoka Manutd?

2. Kitu gani ''kikuu'' alichokikosa Manutd kinampeleka Madrid?

3. Ligi gani bora Duniani kati ya La Liga, Premeirship, Seria A na Bundesliga?

Am sick with this Dude..let him goooooooooooooo!!, kwanza ''mtetezi'' wake Quiroz kashaondoka, sidhani kama kutakuwa na mtu wa kumbeba anymore!!

Kwangu mi naona sababu ni
1.Jamaa ameshashinda kila kitu akiwa ManU .FA Cup,Carling,Premier League,Champs League,Top Scorer,PFA player of year sasa anataka changamoto mpya na anahisi hawezi kurudia tena

2.Ushauri kutoka kwa baadhi ya watu baada ya baba yake kufariki.Scolari baada ya kujua anatua Blues akaona bora amwambie dogo aondoke ili asije kumuaibisha

3.Madrid wanataka kufanikiwa kibiashara na sasa mchezaji amabaye anauzika ni Ronaldo ndio maana Calderon anasema watamnunua kwa bei yoyote ile

Kama wataleta hela hela ya kutosha atauzwa tu

I am a slave, says Ronaldo as he pushes for Madrid moveDaniel Taylor The Guardian, Friday July 11, 2008

RonaldoReuters1.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo made his comments in an interview on Portuguese television. Photograph: Robin van Lonkhuijsen/Reuters

Cristiano Ronaldo's desire to join Real Madrid appeared stronger than ever last night after a television interview in which he reiterated he had not changed his mind about wanting to leave Manchester United and agreed with the Fifa president Sepp Blatter's criticism about the way the European Cup winners had handled the situation. Blatter had urged United to allow the player to leave and, more controversially, complained that there was "too much modern slavery" in the sport.

Blatter, an honorary member of Real Madrid with close ties to the club's president, Ramón Calderón, had described himself as "very much in sympathy" with Ronaldo and urged United to allow him to leave, suggesting it was otherwise tantamount to slavery. "I agree with what he said," said Ronaldo, when that last point was put to him. "It's true. I agree with what the president of Fifa said. I know what I want and what I would like. We have to see what happens. I do not know where I will begin next season."

Ronaldo was subsequently asked whether that meant he still wanted to move to Madrid. "At the moment I can't say any more," he replied. "But you know what I said [at the end of Euro 2008] and what I want." He was asked when it would be sorted out. "I hope very soon."

Blatter's comments had been widely condemned, with United saying there were "taken aback" by his choice of words and the Professional Footballers' Association calling for a retraction. Ronaldo, who earns more than £100,000 a week on a contract signed last year, seemed oblivious to the reaction at Old Trafford. "What the president of Fifa said is correct," he said when pressed further. "He is right."

Speaking to the Portuguese television station TVI, Ronaldo was asked to clarify whether he had agreed terms with Madrid. "It's not true," he said. "There is not an agreement." His interviewer then wanted to know why he and Ferguson had not spoken this summer. "I don't want to say anything," he responded.

Although Ronaldo strategically stopped short of directly stating he wanted to leave Old Trafford, there were several instances when he was asked to clarify his position and chose against saying anything positive about the club. He also did not express any regret about the impact for United of Ferguson's assistant, Carlos Queiroz, becoming Portugal's new manager. "Carlos is a great coach - he showed it many times in Manchester and before that in Portugal. I think he would be a great option for the national team." Ronaldo had been due to report for pre-season training on Monday but it emerged he had been given permission to remain in Portugal while he recuperates from surgery on his right ankle. The player was on crutches and revealed he might be out for "10 to 12 weeks."

PELE has blasted FIFA president Sepp Blatter for labelling Cristiano Ronaldo a 'slave'.

Blatter insists the Portuguese ace should be allowed to break his contract and join Real Madrid against Manchester United's wishes.

Unsurprisingly, Ronaldo was delighted to hear the comments from the head of world football as he battles to engineer a move to Spain.

But Pele, arguably the game's greatest player of all time, believes Blatter's view is wide of the mark.

The Brazilian legend said: "You are a slave if you work without a contract or you don’t get paid.

"If you have a contract then in any job you have to finish the contract.

"I think that when Ronaldo finishes his contract, then he should be free to go wherever he wants to."

England World Cup hero Gordon Banks also believes Ronaldo should remain loyal to United.

He said: “Ronaldo should respect his manager and honour his contract.
“I don’t understand what the problem is. He plays for a team that has just won the European Cup and the Premier League.

"He plays for his country. What more does he want?

“It’s like anything in life. If a businessman signs a contract then he has to honour it. It’ s no different than a professional footballer."

Pele ni mfalme wa kandanda duniani lna ni kipenzi cha wapenda soka wengi duniani lakini hapo amekosea. Kuna timu nyingi huwa zinawatema wachezaji wao kabla hata ya kumaliza mikataba yao kwa kuwauza kwenda timu ambazo hawazitaki pamoja na kuwa wangependelea kubaki walipo au kwenda timu tofauti, hivyo kwa maoni yangu kuna umuhimu mkubwa kuwapa uhuru wachezaji na wao wawe huru kuamua kuvunja mikataba hiyo wakati wowote ule bila kushinikizwa vinginevyo.

Madrid is the club with the best history.
Kweli ameshinda yote aliyotaka kushinda akiwa Manu. Kitu ambacho nilikuwa nasema a few weeks ago, kwamba yeye kuwa topscorer kwa magoli 40ushee msimu uliopita, hawezi akarudia. Ukiangalia historia yake, this was his best season. Young man doesnt have the heart to challenge himself at Manu anymore.
Let him go, let him get paid.
Kutumia neno 'slave' ni kutukana watu wenye historia ya 'utumwa'. Ange-describe ishu yake kama 'holocaust', basi ingekuwa ishu kwa Jews. Lakini kujiita slave ni ujinga. Sepp Blatter naye hypocrite mkubwa, lakini ana ishu na ligi ya uingereza na waingereza in general. Anazeeka vibaya huyo mzee.

Let the guy go.

Huyu dogo sasa kaanza dharau
Unajiita slave mbona last season ulisaini kuongeza mkataba mwenyewe kwa 4 years
Mbona unapokea mshahara wako kama mlivyokubaliana
Huyu BLATTER nafikiri AMESHACHOKA awaachie vijana hiyo nafasi
Issue kama hii imewahi kutokea kwa wachezaji wengi mfano MAKELELE,ATHUMAN IDD na wengine wengi mbona alikaa kimya

Huyu dogo sasa kaanza dharau
Unajiita slave mbona last season ulisaini kuongeza mkataba mwenyewe kwa 4 years
Mbona unapokea mshahara wako kama mlivyokubaliana
Huyu BLATTER nafikiri AMESHACHOKA awaachie vijana hiyo nafasi
Issue kama hii imewahi kutokea kwa wachezaji wengi mfano MAKELELE,ATHUMAN IDD na wengine wengi mbona alikaa kimya

Simply he is PATHETIC.....Let us get rid off him!!, na akibakia next season watam-boo mbaka akome,'..kakosa uzalendo..kakosa shukrani etc..let him go plzz!!, if not asugue bench tu, mwache aende kwa wale ambao hawana shukrani hata chembe!!

Hii ishu ya huyu dogo nadhani inapaswa kuwekwa pembeni, Man wamwamche aende.....

Nini maana ya mkataba? Mi nadhani kama ni kosa ni lake mwenyewe!!!!! Nilicho na uhakika nacho ni kwamba kwa kuvunja mkataba kuna so n so kinachotakiwa na hicho ndicho anachokikwepa na kutaka huruma za wanafiki wakina Blatter

Simply he is PATHETIC.....Let us get rid off him!!, na akibakia next season watam-boo mbaka akome,'..kakosa uzalendo..kakosa shukrani etc..let him go plzz!!, if not asugue bench tu, mwache aende kwa wale ambao hawana shukrani hata chembe!!

...ooohhh yeah?

unakumbuka hii story;

Manchester United's Ronaldo may have a tough time in the Premier League next season after he appealed to the referee to send off Rooney, also of ManU, who pushed him furiously before he left the pitch.

hapo ilikuwa Quarter final ya world cup 2006,...kijana (Ronaldo) akaja Man U kuwa shujaa wenu, na waingereza wakasahau...

mtasahau tu tena, the boy is simply the best.

sport_splash_534669a.jpg

ALEX FERGUSON has been blasted as a disgraceful, arrogant hypocrite by Spurs chairman Daniel Levy. Tottenham last night reported Manchester United and boss Fergie to the Premier League for tapping up their star striker Dimitar Berbatov. And a furious Levy also let Liverpool have it by reporting them for their attempts to lure Robbie Keane to Anfield.

Levy said: “It is unbelievably hypocritical given Ferguson’s recent comments about Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid. “It is also one of the worst offences by any manager in the Premier League to date. ''As a result, we’ve made an official complaint about the conduct of Manchester United. “Comments made by their manager, announcing he is confident a deal will go through, is a blatant example of sheer arrogance and interference with one of our players.”

Levy had remained tight-lipped on United’s interest in Berbatov but exploded in anger when he read Fergie’s admission in yesterday’s SunSport that he had made a £22million offer for Berba. Ferguson said he was convinced Berba, 27, would be moving to Old Trafford — even though he tried to get Real Madrid punished by FIFA for going public with their desire to sign United winger Ronaldo. Levy raged: “This comes after a series of events — dating back to last summer — which have shown Manchester United to be in breach of Premier League rules.” Liverpool are already in the dock after comments from their boss Rafa Benitez about Berbatov’s strike partner Robbie Keane, 28.

Levy added: “Benitez made similar comments in respect of Robbie and we made an official complaint about the conduct of Liverpool earlier this week. “The behaviour of both clubs has been disgraceful. ''We told them very early on that we had no interest in selling Robbie or Dimitar and they should refrain from chasing the players. “Both arrogantly chose to ignore this request and we have evidence both have worked outside league rules. “Indeed both clubs made contact with the players and their agents without the Tottenham’s permission.”

Levy insists United and Liverpool’s interest has caused unrest in the Spurs dressing room during pre-season. He said: “When a player’s head is turned and their commitment is absent, they become a negative influence. “Dimitar and Robbie have made it clear they wish to leave for Manchester United and Liverpool respectively.”

Two different rules ... One for Sir Alex and another for others....

Fergie: I won't let Ron go ....

ALEX FERGUSON has told wantaway winger Cristiano Ronaldo: You’re staying at Man Utd ...................................

Fergie: I will sue Tottenham for nor letting (Berbatov) go....................

Who said Fergie shouldn't get what he wants? ............

Fergie: I won't let Ron go ....

ALEX FERGUSON has told wantaway winger Cristiano Ronaldo: You're staying at Man Utd ...................................

Fergie: I will sue Tottenham for nor letting (Berbatov) go....................

Who said Fergie shouldn't get what he wants? ............

Ha, ha, ha, Kwa Mwerevu siku zote kwake huwa ni kicheko...... Sishangai najua ni Minong'ono ya Magazeti ya Uingereza na ukitaka kujua kwamba ni Minong'ono Post ya kwenye The Sun ya Bervatov ipo Front page tokea Juzi yenye heading "HYPOCRITE" wakati kwa muda huo huo Liverpool hawajatajwa wala Benitez kuhusiana na Robbie Keane.... Jogoooo Hafi Kwa Utitiri.

ManU a.k.a "Bwawa la Supu ya Mchunga".....kwa kila wenyekupenda vitamu. naamini michuzi atakuwa amenisoma.

backpage23_536994a.jpg

ALEX FERGUSON has sparked a war of words with
Chelsea by claiming their outfit is packed with old men.

(Pensioners: Are Chelsea stars past their prime?)

The Manchester United boss believes Big Phil Scolari’s team cannot match his young side’s hunger to retain the title. And he reckons Scolari has no chance of equalling Jose Mourinho’s achievements at Stamford Bridge. But Chelsea’s Michael Essien hit back last night — insisting they will prove Ferguson wrong by winning the league. Fergie said: “I’m not concerned about Chelsea. It would have to go beyond Mourinho’s performance to worry us.

“But it’s hard to see where there’s going to be a big improvement with a team that’s really very experienced. “How can they accelerate beyond what they’ve done? I don’t see outstanding progress in a team that is in their 30s.’’
Essien replied: “We’ve got the best players in the world at Chelsea and by next May will be the only team in contention. Chelsea will win the title this year.

“Players like Ballack, Lampard and Deco are world class. It is to our advantage that we have so many players who have achieved so much.”
Fergie added: “I’m not saying necessarily that they’re old because, with the modern-day training methods, you should be playing in your 30s. “What I’m saying is I don’t see outstanding progress in a team that’s in their 30s.
“I think they will still challenge with the players they’ve got and the players they’ve added. But I don’t know how far that team has got to go.

“I am happy with my squad. I genuinely think there’s good improvement there — Anderson, Rooney, Tevez, Nani — these players will improve and it gives you confidence.” Ferguson, on tour with United in South Africa, added: “Avram Grant did a good job last season but Mourinho won the title two years in a row and beat us in the FA Cup final — there’s no one who can improve on Mourinho’s record.” United pipped their rivals to the Premier and Champions League double and Ferguson has wasted no time getting in the first shots of what is likely to be another fierce battle.

He added: “Scolari is fortunate. He is joining a big club of internationals.
“I don’t know him. I don’t think he speaks English, does he? “But he has managed a lot of clubs so he is experienced — and that’s one thing he has in his favour.

Even before the kick off - the gloves are out......Pensioners? What pensioners....

FERGIE-SPLASH01_544888a.jpg

ALEX FERGUSON has taken a thinly veiled swipe at Cristiano Ronaldo by hitting out at the lack of loyalty in the modern game.​

The Manchester United manager has spent the entire summer attempting to persuade the Portuguese ace to stay at Old Trafford after Spanish giants Real Madrid were linked with a blockbuster £75million bid for him. Fergie has threatened to report the Primera Liga champions to FIFA for their public courting of the 23-year-old, but the Scot admits the days of players sticking with a team for the long-term are now over. Ferguson said: "Anyone who serves more than 10 years for a football club these days is something exceptional.

"Especially with freedom of contract, the Bosman Rule and agents, it's very difficult to get players to stay for that length of time, particularly when they're not from your country, which I think is even more difficult." Speaking at a Press conference ahead of United legend Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's testimonial against Espanyol, Ferguson also revealed it is becoming increasingly difficult to hold on to top players. United legend Solskjaer joined the Red Devils for a bargain £1.5m in 1996 and went on to win 10 major honours with the club until he retired last year. The Norwegian famously scored the winning goal against Barcelona in the 1999 Champions League final, but Fergie insists that level of loyalty is long gone.

He added: "It is very difficult to say where people are going to be in two weeks' time, let alone two years. "And I certainly would not want to talk about what is likely to happen at this club. It is not my domain."

Is this the admission that Ronaldo will dump United?

Friday, August 1, 2008
Blatter denies comparing Ronaldo to a 'slave'

FIFA president Sepp Blatter insists he did not compare Cristiano Ronaldo's situation at Manchester United to that of a slave. With Ronaldo's future the subject of intense speculation all summer as Real Madrid continue to court the Portugal international, Blatter expressed his 'sympathy' for the player.

However, the controversial figurehead this week said on a visit to Vietnam: 'I have never said that Ronaldo is a slave.

'But I said slavery with young people. European clubs are trying to get 13, 14 and 15-year-old boys and bring them to the big clubs. 'I have never mentioned that for Ronaldo. But the press, they have distorted it. 'Ronaldo is not a slave.'
At the time, Blatter said: 'I think in football there is too much modern slavery, transferring players or buying players here and there, and putting them somewhere. And we are trying now to intervene in such cases.' However, he now appears to have changed his mind again. 'They (Real Madrid and Manchester United) will solve this problem. 'We have nothing to say, FIFA is not going to intervene, let it be as it is now.'

Thats Blatter he's just blatering.