Huu Ujumbe umfikie Dr. Mwakyembe

Mlachake

JF-Expert Member
Oct 13, 2009
Hallow Dr. Harrison Mwakyembe.

Let me start by Appreciating your very Good work Since you took over the Ministry of Transport.
From the Harbor to the railways. Thanks Again.

The aim of this note is to inform you about what is going on In Mombasa and the Upcoming Kenya General Elections, I hope you have heard about the slogan of ''pwani si Kenya'' and its impact on People using the Mombasa Port.

Now people from the Landlocked Countries have now turned to Dar Es Salaam Harbor. I think this is the perfect Time to show them we have now Changed. we are in a new era. that is Mwakyembe are.

I know you are working hard to clean the image of our harbor. But there are some small things which are being ignored. I remember last Month I had to collect on of my car at the port but sincerely speaking I was very embarrassed by the system used to release vehicles at the gate.

How the hell can you just have only one person inspecting a vehicle and keeping people queuing at the gate for hours.
Is it not possible to have a team of more than 10 people doing the job?

I was just sitting next to a Zambian guy who just uttered these words ''you guys have run short of Ideas, If Zambia was blessed with this harbor we could be somewhere next to heaven, its one of the most impotant natural resources you have been blessed with but you are just messing up''

I wish this massage will get to my honorable minister before its too late.

Kagame si aliitaka hiyo bandari,tena akamwambia mtu ",.......nipe bandari uone nitakavyo walisha kwa hiyo bandari tu".

Hivi nani katuloga sie jamani? Mbona vitu vya msingi na vya maana kama hivi havipwei kipaumbele? Mwakyembe please work out on the matter.

Hallow Dr. Harrison Mwakyembe.

Let me start by Appreciating your very Good work Since you took over the Ministry of Transport.
From the Harbor to the railways. Thanks Again.

The aim of this note is to inform you about what is going on In Mombasa and the Upcoming Kenya General Elections, I hope you have heard about the slogan of ''pwani si Kenya'' and its impact on People using the Mombasa Port.

Now people from the Landlocked Countries have now turned to Dar Es Salaam Harbor. I think this is the perfect Time to show them we have now Changed. we are in a new era. that is Mwakyembe are.

I know you are working hard to clean the image of our harbor. But there are some small things which are being ignored. I remember last Month I had to collect on of my car at the port but sincerely speaking I was very embarrassed by the system used to release vehicles at the gate.

How the hell can you just have only one person inspecting a vehicle and keeping people queuing at the gate for hours.
Is it not possible to have a team of more than 10 people doing the job?

I was just sitting next to a Zambian guy who just uttered these words ''you guys have run short of Ideas, If Zambia was blessed with this harbor we could be somewhere next to heaven, its one of the most impotant natural resources you have been blessed with but you are just messing up''

I wish this massage will get to my honorable minister before its too late.

I would like to congratulate the man who decided to put in writing such comments to TPA and our honarable Minister Mwakyembe.
I am praying that Honarable Mwakyembe will read this message and act upon and we will benefit from these advices after making some changes requested by our customers.
God bless Tanzania

SimPO kupata address hata simu,Mh yeye ni public figure, changamoto ni kama anaweza kupata muda wa kusoma email zote na kuzipatia majibu muafaka....ama attention inayohitajika

Nice message, I wish kama ingemfikia Mwakyembe, he is serious person and will act accordingly.
Sijui nani katuloga, bandari tu ikitumika vizuri inaweza kujenga barabara za dar mpaka vichochoroni na tukaepukana na adha ya kukaa kwenye foleni kwa masaa 4.

Thanks. Nimemtumia mkuu

Safi sana mkuu. Unajua hiyo bandari ni mgodi ambao madini yake hayaishi. Ilitakiwa tusiwe ombaomba tena tukijumlisha na mapato yetu ya madini na gesi. Lakini tuna bora viongozi. Inasikitisha kuona bandari ya Mombasa wanakusanya sawa na Tshs. bilioni 200 kwa mwezi wakati sisi tunakusanya bilioni 32 tu kwa mwezi katika bandari yetu ya Dar es Salaam.

Safi sana mkuu. Unajua hiyo bandari ni mgodi ambao madini yake hayaishi. Ilitakiwa tusiwe ombaomba tena tukijumlisha na mapato yetu ya madini na gesi. Lakini tuna bora viongozi. Inasikitisha kuona bandari ya Mombasa wanakusanya sawa na Tshs. bilioni 200 kwa mwezi wakati sisi tunakusanya bilioni 32 tu kwa mwezi katika bandari yetu ya Dar es Salaam.

Nafikiri caliber ya uongozi wa Mwkyembe utatufikisha hapo. Makyembe sio kwamba ni mchapa kazi wa ajabu, ila nafanya kazi kiongozi anastahili kufanya. lakini kwasababu viongozi wengine hawafanyi kazi zao kama inavyo stahili, mwakyembe anaonekana kama m2 kutoka dunia nyingine.

Binafsi namshukuru sana kwa utendaji wake. I wish mali asili kungekua pia hivi. Tutakua mbali sana by 2020

Back
Top Bottom