https://www.instagram.com/p/BrC3SoTDvVE/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=6btxno6ymar2

Status
Not open for further replies.

joto la jiwe

JF-Expert Member
Sep 4, 2017
Go Tanzania, East and Central Africa inakutegemea, kumbukeni hizi Huduma ni bure kwa raia wa nchi yenye maziwa na asali, majirani wanachangia kiduchu sana.

Go Tanzania, East and Central Africa inakutegemea, kumbukeni hizi Huduma ni bure kwa raia wa nchi yenye maziwa na asali, majirani wanachangia kiduchu sana.

Kenya is the largest exporter of milk in Africa. I thought you should know.

Huelewi ngeli za Kiswahili, tukisema nchi ya maziwa na asali, hatumaanishi milk and honey, maana yake a blessed country every living creature would wish to live in.
You don't understand English, I thought you should know is used as icing to mean, not literally related but good information though.

You don't understand English, I thought you should know is used as icing to mean, not literally related but good information though.
Sasa wewe jinga sana, Mimi Nina tumia Kiswahili wewe unaniambia English. OK, let it be, I don't know English, and you don't know Kiswahili, how should feel uncomfortable?

Kenya means
1)Poverty 36.7%
2)Unemployment 40%
3) Crime 90%
4)Tribalism 98%
5)Terrorism 80%
6)biggest slums in Africa
7)Corruption 92%
8)Police killings 96%
9)Land injustice
10)Chronic hunger
LDC ni blessing?
Laziness ni blessing?
Hunger ni blessing?
Poverty ni blessing?
Nugu

Lol.... How can someone say that using a certain language is slavery?
This is irreducible stupidity.
Mtumwa ni mtu yeyote anayefikiria Kwamba, kila kitu cha slave master ni superior kuliko kitu chake. Majority of Kenyans think that English is superior to Kiswahili.

Sasa baba NairobiWalker you are taking pride being perfect on your slave master's language?

When will we black people learn?

A black man farting rhapsodies of praise to his slave master!

What a loss!
I am perfect in Kiswahili and English (and my local language). Your bigoted mind chose to notice only English?

Mtumwa ni mtu yeyote anayefikiria Kwamba, kila kitu cha slave master ni superior kuliko kitu chake. Majority of Kenyans think that English is superior to Kiswahili.
Acha ujinga. English is a universal language and you'll find it wherever you go. Mbona hamuwakebehi waganda na ndio wanaongoza afrika kwa kuzungumza kimombo? Mbona huwa mnaumwa sana kisa wakenya wanakizungumza? Ironically, you are criticizing while you are typing in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom