Elections 2010 How You Like Me and CCM Now?

RAJ PATEL JR

JF-Expert Member
Sep 8, 2010
Now that JK is back, I'm no longer afraid of xenophobia.
Fellas, it's time to celebrate.
Go CCM
Go JK.
It's business as usual. Nice try, Dr Chadema!!
How do you like us now?

:peep:

Much worse than before October 31st 2010.....but as I told you before If I won't judge and hang you now....my generations will judge and hang your generations until there will be no more of your generation

Much worse than before October 31st 2010.....but as I told you before If I won't judge and hang you now....my generations will judge and hang your generations until there will be no more of your generation

it's time to take a deep breath and enjoy drinking KoolAid!:bowl:

Remember this? How much did you and Miradji got out of the business?

drug-traffic-routes-and-cartel-areas.jpg

....In fact, there will be no need for a version of Idd Amin Dada. No, Sir! You will Go on your own accord! And that day is coming sooner than you know.

Go CCM
Go JK.
How do you like us now?

Haya sasa ni matusi ya waziwazi... Kujibu swali, hata hao unaodhani wanakupenda, hawakupendi... wanapenda pesa zako na hongo unazotoa.. hivyo usitake kufukua usiyoyajua...

Amani ya Tanzania imejengwa kimahili na watanzania wenyewe... hata aje nani pale magogoni... itaendelea kuwepo. Learn to get that into your thick head.. usianzishe mijadala ya kibaguzi hapa, isiyokuwa na kichwa wala miguu...

People like you and the likes of rostam are the ones who give asians (indians) a bad name, dont be silly just reason before you say'
Go CCM
Go JK.
How do you like us now?

Go CCM
Go JK.
How do you like us now?

Who told you that there will be xenophobia in Tanzania? Only your self centredness leads you to that fear. You think only of yourself and not the majority Tanzanians

How You Like Me and CCM Now?

Hapo Grammer ya kiingereza imekohoa kidogo.

80% ya pesa tunazopewa na wafadhili au washirika wa maendeleo huenda kwa hawa ma*********!kwa kupitia tender za serikali za kifisadi.kwa nini asiombee CCM iendelee?