How to update fmwhatsapp latest version 2020?

hermanbennett

Jul 3, 2020
I am currently using fmwhatsapp 8.35 and recently I have to receive notifications of new fmwhatsapp 8.40 updates regularly. I went to the vendor that I regularly updated but did not see the 8.40 version.
How can I turn off the notification without updating? because I find it is still stable for my needs and I also want to wait for the familiar provider to post the update. Hope someone support me on this issue, thanks.
I found a post on fmwhatsapp v8.40 updates by Techbigs.

Bro... Umeamua kutufokea kwa lugha ya malkia.....?!

Sasa unaongea na audience ya Tanzania au ya ulaya, kama ni ya Tanzania naomba utambue mamlaka ya lugha inabatilisha haya maelekezo yako!

I am currently using fmwhatsapp 8.35 and recently I have to receive notifications of new fmwhatsapp 8.40 updates regularly. I went to the vendor that I regularly updated but did not see the 8.40 version.

How can I turn off the notification without updating? because I find it is still stable for my needs and I also want to wait for the familiar provider to post the update. Hope someone support me on this issue, thanks.

Why using Unofficial version of Whatsapp which may keep you at risks such as being banned?. The official version of whatsapp is far more safer and stable than those moded versions. I recommend you switch back to the official whatsapp and you will never be worried about unstable updates.

Why using Unofficial version of Whatsapp which may keep you at risks such as being banned?. The official version of whatsapp is far more safer and stable than those moded versions. I recommend you switch back to the official whatsapp and you will never be worried about unstable updates.
We ulisikia wapi?

Kwa taarifa tu izo unofficial sikuiz zina ant burn na pia zina vitu vingi amazing ambavyo uwezi kuvikuta kwenye official tsap

Kwa kifupi kwangu in a single device zipo WhatsApp Tatu

WhatsApp business
WhatsApp
GbwhatsApp

Sikufokei ipa nakwambia
Karibu Katika ulimwengu wa Android Os

Siku ban ikikukuta unakaribishwa kufungua uzi hapa usijali.

Unaweza kuongeza na YoWhatsapp kabisa ziwe 4.

😁😁😁

Kwa taarifa tu izo unofficial sikuiz zina ant burn na pia zina vitu vingi amazing ambavyo uwezi kuvikuta kwenye official tsap

Kwa kifupi kwangu in a single device zipo WhatsApp Tatu

WhatsApp business
WhatsApp
GbwhatsApp

Sikufokei ipa nakwambia
Karibu Katika ulimwengu wa Android Os
Mzee wa bando la halotel.. Acha utapeli mkuu

I found a post on fmwhatsapp v8.40 updates by
Techbigs.
Hi there I am newbie here, and to update fmwhatsapp here is few steps which have to follow.
Open the downloaded APK. Tap Install in the lower right corner of the screen.
Proceed to install the new version. ...
Open your new FMWhatsApp version. ...
Press on the dots to access the settings. ...
Access Fouad Mods. ...
Go to Updates. ...
Press Check For Updates.

Back
Top Bottom