4 Well-shaped legs
4 Loving arms
2 Firm milk containers
1 Fur-lined mixing bowl
1 Firm banana
2 Nuts

Directions:

1. Look into laughing eyes.
2. Spread well-shaped legs with loving arms.
3. Squeeze and massage milk containers very gently.
4. Gently add firm banana to mixing bowl, working in and out until well creamed.
For best results, continue to knead milk containers.
5. As heat rises, plunge banana deep into mixing bowl and cover with nuts, leave to soak (preferably NOT overnight).
6. The cake is done when banana is soft.

If banana does not soften, repeat 4 steps 3-5 or change mixing bowls.

Notes:

1. If you are in an unfamiliar kitchen, wash utensils carefully before and after use.
2. Do not lick mixing bowl after use.
3. If cake rises, leave town.

This is very funny!! It reminds me of my youthfull years. How am i dying to get back to those days when cooking cakes was such fun?? With age you end up cooking the same kind of cake and it becomes predictable. there is no element of suprise because you can estimate with precision when the banana will soften.

This is very funny!! It reminds me of my youthfull years. How am i dying to get back to those days when cooking cakes was such fun?? With age you end up cooking the same kind of cake and it becomes predictable. there is no element of suprise because you can estimate with precision when the banana will soften.

hahahaa!! ukitoka kwenye ujana ni sawa na discontinuation (ku-disco) hakuna kufanya suplimentary exams no second chance!!

Notes:

1. If you are in an unfamiliar kitchen, wash utensils carefully before and after use.
2. Do not lick mixing bowl after use.
3. If cake rises, leave town.

watu wana familiar kitchens kuepuka kujikuta kwenye unfamiliar kitchen

Back
Top Bottom