How To Get Your Dream Job In Oil and Gas Sector In Tanzania

Sep 6, 2016
Hey!

Those getting a job in Oil and gas companies, multinational and other Tanzanian oil and gas companies are not necessarily better or smarter than you’re. They are ordinary person like me and you. Now you can learn how they get good job and you’re not getting any.

In this article you will learn how to get access to the secret technique how to get your dream job in the highly competitive Tanzania’s oil and gas market.

Dear Future Tanzanian oil and gas workers,

About 3 years ago when you tried to picture where you will be this year. What did you see?

You saw yourself working with reputable oil and gas company, earning huge salary and riding a nice car, Right? In other words you live the life you desire.

But today? Mhmh…! The reality is different, the reality does no agree with your dreams.

You still have not gotten the job you want- even after submitted many job applications.

You still have not implement big plans have in your life. And you’re still not financially capable to play “big brother/sisters” to your youngers and relatives.

Your parents haven’t started enjoying the fruits of their hard work, and perhaps you still fall back on them for some financial assistance

Are you sick and tired of being asked “So what are you doing? Because your mouth have no answer like I’m still searching for”

And your hope of getting a job in oil and gas die day by day.You confusing the most with these increasing number of graduates and reducing jobs available

Here’s a the Reality.

Not being unemployed makes you feel bad.

You’re feeling bad because you think like you’ve no power or control over your life.

And it leads you to feel like a FAILURE as an ADULT.

If I ask, do you know why you haven't gotten a job in oil and gas yet?

I know your response will be:

1. I do not have any connection”
  2. “My GAP was quite Low”
  3. “I have low grade”
  4. “I think the course I have is unrelated to oil and gas industry”
  5. “I think I’ have bad lucky”
But here’s a the reasons

Your classmate are getting good job in these international oil and gas companies. And are promoted to higher position. Most of them are raised from ordinary family

With no connections. With poor grades.What’s make them so special? Is it kismet?

Now, let me tell you the truth

My friend, it’s not always about connections or your GPA

It’s about doing things right way.

The reason you’re not getting oil and gas jobs is because you’re not doing something right. And result you’re losing your chances to those who are doing right things.

You won’t get the oil and gas job if your using the same approach everybody use.especially with huge competition out there.

You know what I mean? Is the approach where you send out resumes/Cv’s to several oil companies and hoping hiring manager will call you back.

This approach will only drain your energy and get you more frastruated.

And Even if this approach works, it does not work for high paying job, it only work for ordinary jobs.

But to get a job in oil and gas sector you must get a knowledge. And you can’t get knowledge by osmosis. You must learn it

Now you can learn to get a high paying job in the oil and gas sector (here in Tanzania.

Back
Top Bottom