How To Creat A Website

kuna programming language inaitwa HTML (Hypertext Mark up Language) ndio hutumika kutengenezea website pamoja na Java lakini the easiest way is using microsoft font page, ambayo ni user friendly kidogo. ukitaka kujifunza font page unaweza kwenda kwa site ya youtube kisha search tutorials za font page then zitatoke.

Ahsante sana Mnhenwa ndege. Nitajaribu nikikwama nitaomba msaada tena.

Jambo wote!
Napenda kuuliza namna ya creat website?

Habari ndugu.

Sasa kuna tofauti kubwa kati ya "concept" na "reality".

Itabidi kwanza ufahamu concept, halafu ndio utaenda kufahamu kuhusu reality.

Mimi nakushauri uende katika link hapo chini na usome concept nzima halafu utaendelea kujifunza namna ya kutengeneza websites.

www.4creatingwebsite.com

Kila la kheri.

hii post ni ya miaka mingi, ila nadhani maswali kama haya chief-mkwawa kaandika post moja wapo kuhusu hii mambo

Last edited by a moderator:
Swali lako in raisi lakini pia ni ngumu. Utengenezaji wa websites ni process na kila kila aina website inakuwa na process. Kiufupi unaweza kutengeneza basic website ya page mbili tu ambayo itakuwa na maandishi na picha moja tu kila page. Pia unaweza kutengeneza website kubwa kama ilivyo Jamii Forums ambayo ina maelfu ya page.

I have to explain this in English, creating modern websites requires knowing basically three technologies: HTML, CSS and Javascript. Armed with just these three technologies you can create beautiful webpages with all the pizazz you see on modern websites.

Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)

Your first technology to learn will therefore have to be HTML. Contrary to what some people believe, HTML is not a programming language. HTML is simply a set of instructions that tell your internet browser (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, etc) how to treat things on the pages of your website. The heading for this paragraph, for example, Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), styled in bold is placed at the top. What the HTML in this webpage on Jamii Forums does is to ask of your browser, whichever that may be, something like like, "Hey Mr. Firefox, would you consider this text as a heading, please? Thanks for your cooperation."

Of course the exact wording of the message is an exaggeration but the idea is very close to that.

Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)

Over the years, another technology, CSS, emerged to work hand-in-hand with HTML. I like to think HTML and CSS are insperable. HTML is precisely about structure while CSS is about style.

Q: What's that mean?

A: Good question. While HTML would instruct a browser to treat a chunk of text as paragraph CSS gives instructions about how that chunk should be displayed. Using our ealier example where HTML instructs the browser how to the text at the top of the paragraph as a heading CSS would instruct the browser the display the letters in bold.

Javascript (JS)
The major difference between Javascript and the previous two technologies is that Javascript is a programming language, primarily for the web. What does it do? HTML and CSS can make webpages look beatiful to they eye and that's pretty much it. The modern internet user is swarmed with thousands of websites and he has very little time. In order to make him stick around your website you have to provide some sort of interaction or entertainment.

Javascript is used to add interactivity to the web. Some designers like to say "adding behaviour." Javascript collaborates with HTML and CSS to provide all the excitement we have come to like about the internet.

What Should You Do?
Learn HTML, CSS and Javascript.

Q: What about those who say I should just learn FrontPage or Dreamweaver?

A: If you really want to know how a webpage works ignore them now. Learn Dreamweaver and FrontPage after you have mastered at least HTML and CSS.

Q: How can I learn HTML, CSS and Javascript then?

A: HTML is the easiest followed by CSS. If you have a heart like mine should be able to master a HTML and CSS in a month of non-stop study. Javascript, on the other hand, is a programming language and I wouldn't say mastering its syntax (language rules) is another walk in the park. Programming is for those who pay so much attention to small detiail and they like to tinker everything. It requires resilience and a lot of times either you have it in you or you don't. Still it's worth the trouble if you ask me.

Q: So is that all there is to creating websites?

A:
No. My post only highlights the important technologies in what is commonly refered to as "front-end development". Even then, I didn't mention all the technologies that are involved. Images, for example, are an important aspect of front-end interfaces. You may, therefore, find learning an application like Adobe Photoshop worthwhile.

To sum up, everyday I meet two kinds of people: Those who learn how to accomplish a particular task using a tool without bothering to understand why it works and those who seek answers, they lift the hood and learn the inner workings of the tool.

Back
Top Bottom