How To Burn or Write ISO Files to CD

Invisible

Robot
Feb 11, 2006
cd-burn.jpg

Though some computer tasks apparently seem so easy but only one understands the difficulty of the task when one gets down to perform it.

I experienced a similar scenario when I was about to burn the gOS ISO image file to a blank CD disk.

My Nero Burning ROM version had expired and I needed to burn the gOS.iso file to my blank CD immediately. Luckily I found a free utility that would do the job of burning ISO image files to a blank CD. The great thing is that you don't need Nero for this anymore and no sort of technical knowledge is required either.

ISO Recorder is a free Windows XP utility that allows you to burn/write ISO image files to a CD. The utility can be downloaded from here. Once you have downloaded the tool just follow the instructions and you are good to go:
  1. Insert a blank CD in your CD-RW drive.
  2. Open the folder containing the ISO image file.
  3. Right click the file name and then click "Copy image to CD"
  4. Follow the steps in the ISO Recorder Wizard to write the image to the CD.
Thanks to Petri

nashukuru mkuu,pia tunaomba utuletee ufafanuzi kwa sisi watu wa Laptop ambao huwa tunazionea huruma DC/DVD ROM zetu pia kuna kipindi huwa hizi DRIVER ni ROM tu na hatuwezi kuburn je na wengine tunaotumia PDAs Tufanyeje?? Tayari nimeshadownload ISO,BIN...files zipo kwenye Harddisk yangu na ninahitaji kuzitumia sasa hivi ila HILI Laptop langu ndio kama nilivyoeleza hapo juu.
Nadhani hii inaweza kuwasaidia watu wengi mkuu.

Mzee Invisible I am interested in Bluray ISO. Nafikiri Bluray ina kama ka protective cover fulani hivi kanasaidia sana kutunza data against damage, siyo rahisi kuharibika kama DVD.

Ila bado bei hazijashuka na writers hazija catch up. Tayari nina some software inayoweza kuburn bluray ISO lakini isjaijaribu.

Ushajaribu ku burn Blu Ray ISOs? with the humongous sizes calculation za chap chap za existing writers speed, bandwidth na full data uasage zinasema itachukua muda gani? maana nimeona 2x bluray blanks ndiyo zipo nyingi.

Mzee Invisible I am interested in Bluray ISO. Nafikiri Bluray ina kama ka protective cover fulani hivi kanasaidia sana kutunza data against damage, siyo rahisi kuharibika kama DVD.

Ila bado bei hazijashuka na writers hazija catch up. Tayari nina some software inayoweza kuburn bluray ISO lakini isjaijaribu.

Ushajaribu ku burn Blu Ray ISOs? with the humongous sizes calculation za chap chap za existing writers speed, bandwidth na full data uasage zinasema itachukua muda gani? maana nimeona 2x bluray blanks ndiyo zipo nyingi.

Hata mimi sijajaribu,lakini i guess it works the same way, after all kawaida ISO files tunaburn kwenye CD na kui-close, maana mara nyingi huwa kwa ajiri ya bootable CD za executable programs, kuweka ISO image mbili au zaidi kwenye single CD sidhani ina ustaarab sana practically though inawezekana. Hivyo ISO kwa ajiri ya Blu-ray nadhani itafanyika vivo hivyo maana data packets katika hiyo ISO image remain the same whether you are burning onto CD, DVD or for that matter Blu-ray. The only thing changing in my opinion is the mechanism (how data is written and the medium in subject).

By the way Pundit, check link hii hapa chini, kuna "the new beast" katika Blu-ray technology!!

http://us.lge.com/products/model/de..._optical drives_optical drives_GGW-H20L.jhtml

http://uk.lge.com/about/press_release/detail/PRE|MENU_5568_1.jhtml

SteveD.

Back
Top Bottom