How the terrorists fell

Tanzanians let be clear on one thing, you hav never been in this situation, this is not theoretical work ,shukuruni mungu al shabaab hawana kazi yenu si ati your security is the best

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Don't worry about us brother, we do not even need any kind of security. We are fine.You have many issues to deal with there. I think you remember the thugs created and paid for by your own greedy politcians during the elections back then,that was not Alsha bab.

Mungiki i think. Kenyan killing fellow kenyan can u imagin !. Only
Tanzanians let be clear on one thing, you hav never been in this situation, this is not theoretical work ,sh

Don't worry about us brother, we do not even need any kind of security. We are fine.You have many issues to deal with there.
I think you remember the thugs created and paid for by your own greedy politcians during the elections back then,that was not Alsha bab.

Mungiki i think. Kenyan beating to death fellow kenyan in broad daylight! just for money and power! Only animals have that kind of behaviour.

So do not compare TZ with Kenya. Our way of life was planned created by our forefathers. It did not just happen..Do not expert ever to think a tanzanian wil beat his neighbour Mungiki style. Thats why it is becoming extremely difficult for these kind of people to penetrate.

Poleni sana wakenya, hakuna mtu hapa bongoland anafurahia hiyo kitu. Though there are some stupid Kenyans who think so.

17f5083f5aa8c36d3b77ac92ef51c676.jpeg
54a78eca90182ab1bb7083ef486ae984.jpeg
IMG_20190117_181722.jpeg

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom