How Professional men propose

Wakunyuti

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2008
I hope this will help you out...............

Dear..........

I am very happy to inform you that I have feelings for you since Tuesday, the 1st of July 2008. With reference to the meeting held between us on the 30 th of June 2008 at 15h00 hours, I would like to present myself as a prospective lover.

Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and

Depending on compatibility, would be made permanent.

Of course, upon Completion of probation, there will be continuous on-the-relationship Training and relationship appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from

Lover to spouse.

The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially be shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses. However I am broad-minded enough, to be taken care of on your expense account.

I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and

I shall be considering someone else. I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Wakunyuti..

mhuu!huu si upendo wa kweli!maana eti huyo mtu akikataa basi ampe sister yake!hii ni danger lakini salama

I hope this will help you out...............

Dear..........

I am very happy to inform you that I have feelings for you since Tuesday, the 1st of July 2008. With reference to the meeting held between us on the 30 th of June 2008 at 15h00 hours, I would like to present myself as a prospective lover.

Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and

Depending on compatibility, would be made permanent.

Of course, upon Completion of probation, there will be continuous on-the-relationship Training and relationship appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from

Lover to spouse.

The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially be shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses. However I am broad-minded enough, to be taken care of on your expense account.

I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and

I shall be considering someone else. I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Wakunyuti..

How i wish mambo yangekuwa hivyo lol!!!

Ingekuwa mambo ya mapenzi ndo yanakuaga kigumu gumu hivyo basi chumbani ingekuwa tabu tupu maana watu wangekuwa wanabakwa!!!!

Tunaelekea huko lakini sasa ivi Bintimacho.......mapenzi ya mikataba. Hiyo ni letter of offer aki accept sasa anapewa a Contract.

tena contract ya miezi sita halafu after that ndio anapewa ya mwaka.
maisha yangekuwa yana urahisi kidogo..

nakwambia ndiyo maana sikuhizi ma bi harusi hawalii wakiolewa maana anajua kwamba kesho kutwa tu atarudi nyumbani kwao

halafu tena harusi za kibongo....mamilioni ya fedha yatatumika kwenye sherehe na ndoa baada ya mwezi ishavunjika..bora kungekuwa na mikataba.
tena kuwe na fees za kulipa kama mtu akivunja mkataba..tujisenti lol

nakwambia ndiyo maana sikuhizi ma bi harusi hawalii wakiolewa maana anajua kwamba kesho kutwa tu atarudi nyumbani kwao

heheh!! naima wacha kutudanganya...wanaliaga kwenye send off maana ndio siku ya kuagwa nyumbani

halafu tena harusi za kibongo....mamilioni ya fedha yatatumika kwenye sherehe na ndoa baada ya mwezi ishavunjika..bora kungekuwa na mikataba.
tena kuwe na fees za kulipa kama mtu akivunja mkataba..tujisenti lol

yah..iyo binti macho imetulia..... lazima kuwe na fee ya kuvunja mkataba na iwe kubwa ili mkataba hueshimiwe

Hivi wanatakiwa kulia?

Nakulilia TZ sio wanatakiwa walie..ila inatokea tu automatically kama huzuni flani kuachana na familia na kwenda kuishi maisha mengine tofauti na yale aliyoyazoea kwa miaka kama ishirini na kidogo.

Sasa naima yeye anasema siku izi mwanamke akifikiria kuna kuachwa mapema basi hata huo huzuni hausikii tena..na machozi automatically yanaji cancel...kama ukiona analia basi umeona vibaya ni jasho...teh tehe tehe!

Hapo you can forward to your sister sina mbavu,kama mambo yenyewe yatakua formal kiasi hicho si itabidi uandike barua ya maombi siku moja kabla kama utahitaji ukaribu wa kitandani?

Ingekuwa mambo ya mapenzi ndo yanakuaga kigumu gumu hivyo basi chumbani ingekuwa tabu tupu maana watu wangekuwa wanabakwa!!!!

Wanabakwa? No!

This can be avoided by a signed contract after a letter/word of offer and acceptance. Read hereunder a draft form of contract from a kenyan good friend of mine as nicknamed:

"New Njuki Ndugu's Bill"

CONSENT FORM TO BE SIGNED BEFORE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

This certifies that I, ______________________ the undersigned female (hereafter referred to as the "screwee") about to enjoy sexual intercourse with_______________________________ (hereafter referred to as "screwer"). I am above the lawful age of consent.

I am in my right mind and not under the influence of any narcotic or alcoholic substances. Therefore, the mentioned screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

Furthermore I, the screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever, and do not expect or wish to marry him. I do not know if he is married or not, and I do not care . I am neither asleep nor drunk, I am entering this relationship with him because i love it and want it as much as he does.

In the event whereby I receive the full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness to further participation as soon as time permits. In addition, I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him should I fall pregnant, contract a sexual disease or feel that he is violating any legislation, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED NAKED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS …………………………………DAY OF…………………………YEAR……………
Signature of screwee: ______________Date of birth_______________

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION ENJOY IT (JIENJOY) LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!!!!!!!

I hope this helps.

Njimba Nsaliwe

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom