How old is to old????

afrodenzi

Platinum Member
Nov 1, 2010
u knw whn ur young is nice to have a bday party ... sweet 16, then 18, 21st is the best bday coz ur able to do almost every thing . so i was just wondering how old is to old to have a bday party????:A S crown-2:

mh jaman
we shangilia tu jaman ata km una miaka 1000
lakin ivi vsharehe ni vya kitoto.....
we mtu mzima hbthday pat ya nin jaman??.....au labda km uzungu umekuzid bt 4me ahh si issue
sikui yako ikiifika bas nenda kansani /msikitini shinda uko tafuta upeuo kaa kimya tafakari kwa kina nini mungu kakufanyia na unataka akufanyie nin tena for the new yr ..thast enaf!!!!!!

mh jaman
we shangilia tu jaman ata km una miaka 1000
lakin ivi vsharehe ni vya kitoto.....
we mtu mzima hbthday pat ya nin jaman??.....au labda km uzungu umekuzid bt 4me ahh si issue
sikui yako ikiifika bas nenda kansani /msikitini shinda uko tafuta upeuo kaa kimya tafakari kwa kina nini mungu kakufanyia na unataka akufanyie nin tena for the new yr ..thast enaf!!!!!!

Bado naendelea kulinda kura nikimaliza nitakuja:smile-big::smile-big:

u knw whn ur young is nice to have a bday party ... sweet 16, then 18, 21st is the best bday coz ur able to do almost every thing . so i was just wondering how old is to old to have a bday party????:A S crown-2:

YOU ARE ASKING QUESTION AND THE SAME TIME YOU ARE ANSWERING YOURSELF:doh::doh::bowl::bowl:

You will know you are too old to have a bday party when you feel embarased to tell people, when people are embarased to come, or when you are too busy to make arrangement.

Believe me, you will know.

You will know you are too old to have a bday party when you feel embarased to tell people, when people are embarased to come, or when you are too busy to make arrangement.

Believe me, you will know.

mmmmmhhhhhh thanx