How JPM misunderstood Political Mathematics and the Dynamics of Power

Greetings Friends and Foes
It is in the best interest of our country to highlight these facts before it is too late and for the benefits of our nations and the future generations.

First of all let me say that I have much respect for our President and that my choice of being a critic does not mean I hate but rather I admire him.His courage and guts has reminded me of some of the best leaders the world has ever had.

For mathematician,we all agree that in solving a mathematical problem the formula used in arriving to the answer is more important than the answer as the answer is just a number.Also for Politicians and understanding of the dynamics of power is crucial in ensuring a lasting legacy and so good mathematicians can make good politicians.End here.

Now back to the core.What has JPM missed.

My most honorable leader choose to ignore the above deliberately or he has misunderstood them.What ever the case his dedication to saving the people of Tanganyika to be specific is evident but his understanding of Political Mathematics has led him to commit some of the most bizarre blunder a politician could make which is waging a war in multiple fronts.I bet you all,no one can fix all of Tanganyikans problems at once without creating more serious problems

In his lack of understanding the Dynamics of power he forgets that he has a legacy to protect.He needs to ask himself, s this how I want to be remembered by the people of Tanganyika?As a politicians it matters a lot,that is why some politicians chose silence in some conflicting issues not because they do not care but because they understand the dynamics.

It is a pity that those who surround him are the kind of people who pay him lip services and blind obedience t serve their own purpose.I do not sympathize with him in this as I believe this is his own making.

As a leader of 50 million people,what you think,say and do matters but what matters most is what you do not do.The thing that you do not do because of your ego those will always come to bite you in your sleep.Every decision you make affects the lives of 50 mill and you better pray that it is in a positive way or else you will have a lot of sleepless nights.

One day you will look back and wish you had not done certain things,but the pain you will fell for the things that you should have done,you cannot comprehend.I have a way to put it in complex language which is:"In life the worst thing is looking forward to the past and hoping for the future" make no mistakes 50 mil lives is no joke.

I believe he should be respected and respect him I do.B

Why did he have to ban political activities?
Why did he have to dismiss employee without following due process?
Why did he have to look for political popularity at any cost?
Why did he have to buy airplanes just to show he can?
Why did he have to silence the opposition at any cost?
Why did he have to resolve to mafia like political strategy just to get an upper hand
Why did he have to do all that

I know he has his reasons and I respect them for I have never been him but why?

I remain to be corrected.

PBK
Thanks bro! Our president have a lot of frustrations! Thats why every time he failed to control himself! He was just try to be a president and they forced him to be! Remember he always complaining to Cardinal Pengo that if he was aware presidency task is like that he even dont go to dom ti take form. Cardinal always advice him that one must die to save all! But instead he did different things ! Terrollizing all who have differ in idea mweeh! Sorry im not good in English!

It is in the best interest of our country to highlight these facts before it is too late and for the benefits of our nations and the future generations.

First of all let me say that I have much respect for our President and that my choice of being a critic does not mean I hate but rather I admire him.His courage and guts has reminded me of some of the best leaders the world has ever had.

For mathematician,we all agree that in solving a mathematical problem the formula used in arriving to the answer is more important than the answer as the answer is just a number.Also for Politicians and understanding of the dynamics of power is crucial in ensuring a lasting legacy and so good mathematicians can make good politicians.End here.

My most honorable leader choose to ignore the above deliberately or he has misunderstood them.What ever the case his dedication to saving the people of Tanganyika to be specific is evident but his understanding of Political Mathematics has led him to commit some of the most bizarre blunder a politician could make which is waging a war in multiple fronts.I bet you all,no one can fix all of Tanganyikans problems at once without creating more serious problems

In his lack of understanding the Dynamics of power he forgets that he has a legacy to protect.He needs to ask himself, s this how I want to be remembered by the people of Tanganyika?As a politicians it matters a lot,that is why some politicians chose silence in some conflicting issues not because they do not care but because they understand the dynamics.

It is a pity that those who surround him are the kind of people who pay him lip services and blind obedience t serve their own purpose.I do not sympathize with him in this as I believe this is his own making.

As a leader of 50 million people,what you think,say and do matters but what matters most is what you do not do.The thing that you do not do because of your ego those will always come to bite you in your sleep.Every decision you make affects the lives of 50 mill and you better pray that it is in a positive way or else you will have a lot of sleepless nights.

One day you will look back and wish you had not done certain things,but the pain you will fell for the things that you should have done,you cannot comprehend.I have a way to put it in complex language which is:"In life the worst thing is looking forward to the past and hoping for the future" make no mistakes 50 mil lives is no joke.

Why did he have to resolve to mafia like political strategy just to get an upper hand

PBK
What I know bad company corrupts good manners but we have power to choose those who surround us.

Evil attracts evil and likewise good does the same.

Having this in mind, it is missing the boat to blame inner cycle while they just reflect what is in a man's heart.

PBK
First i would take this stance to congratulate you on vivid vision concerning current political era we are in as a country. Our president at the end of the day is just a human like others so we have to agree mistakes are there to happen. The only difference his mistakes impacts 50 million people and so.

Looking back to history, several leaders at different times had to initiate various hardline strategies similar to Magu aiming to rescue their state situation at a time Refer post vietnam.

I agree with Magu hardline stance and zero tolerance on certain spheres such as corruption and bereaucracy cut down though am not completely agreeing with his economic policies specially drastic Government expernditure cuts which its impacts can be felt everywhere.

So back to your views, Any real change must come with sacrifice. Our president is pushing for major reforms that we need in many aspects but my biggest worry is sustainability of such reforms since we are paying for it heavily now.

Regards

PBK
Insecurities can drive a man into an abyss!

Ngoja hiyo Nissan patrol nyeupe ipite ndipo nita comment but I have understood

Thanks bro! Our president have a lot of frustrations! Thats why every time he failed to control himself! He was just try to be a president and they forced him to be! Remember he always complaining to Cardinal Pengo that if he was aware presidency task is like that he even dont go to dom ti take form. Cardinal always advice him that one must die to save all! But instead he did different things ! Terrollizing all who have differ in idea mweeh! Sorry im not good in English!

I like your English!

Why bother with a psychic case? It rarely happens but it is happening right now in Tanzania. ******** oyee CCM oyee. We are in deep shit thanks to CCM.

Huwezi kuwakuta bavicha kwenye uzi wa kiingereza hata kama anatukanwa Magufuli hawaji
Wewe unayejua kingereza changia hoja kwa kingereza. Halafu msaidie magu umtafisirie maana mtoa hoja naye kamficha Magu asisome.

First i would take this stance to congratulate you on vivid vision concerning current political era we are in as a country. Our president at the end of the day is just a human like others so we have to agree mistakes are there to happen. The only difference his mistakes impacts 50 million people and so.

Looking back to history, several leaders at different times had to initiate various hardline strategies similar to Magu aiming to rescue their state situation at a time Refer post vietnam.

I agree with Magu hardline stance and zero tolerance on certain spheres such as corruption and bereaucracy cut down though am not completely agreeing with his economic policies specially drastic Government expernditure cuts which its impacts can be felt everywhere.

So back to your views, Any real change must come with sacrifice. Our president is pushing for major reforms that we need in many aspects but my biggest worry is sustainability of such reforms since we are paying for it heavily now.

Regards
Well said bearing in mind that our is one of the huge countries with diversity. We need tap much talents and genius of our people so are natural resources. Do we do that to the maximum? Can this be done if we sideline each in the ranges of our differences? Diversity may be a blessing if used tactically for benefit of all and a curse if not utilised to make some shine and some fall apart.
In your last para you have said it all. Continuity and sustainability need strategies, laws, regulations and policies. Are they there? Are they architected in consensus of few get locked in corridors and majority are made to follow?

Bado ana safari ndefu mno kujua grammartical eng. kufikia level za wakongwe kama NN na MMM.= nyani ngabu na mwanakijiji.
Nadhan umemuelewa. Sisi tuliosoma shule zile za kidum na jembe na tukaishia la7 tumempata. Kyle kwenye jukwaa la wasomi mkikosoana inapendeza huku kwingne LA msingi ni kuelewa mantiki ya Uzi wake basi.

Haujui Kiingereza!
We mshamba! Tuandikie chako, au fanya criticism yenye evidence btn lines. Huo ushamba sio pekeyako ulionao mko wengi, sema umewawakilisha wenzio, hii ni lugha ya kujifunza yapo makosa yanavumilika na ujumbe unaeleweka, yupo huru kutumia lugha aliyopenda awasilishie mada yake

PBK
Sometimes you need to be cruel to be kind.

Back
Top Bottom