How do you handle being an introvert?

Introvert sio kilema ni hali ya kawaida tu free up your mind, introvert wengi wana IQ kubwa mfano:Bob marley, Newton, celine Dion, Einstein, Bill gates, Thomas Edson, Da vinci, Mark Zuckerberg na wengine wengi na uwa vizuri kwenye shughuli za Tafiti, pia creativity, innovation, Music,Fashion, Business , kwa iyo jitafute mwenyewe kwenye ivyo vitu lazima utapata ulipo na utapata vitu vya kufanya , tofauti na unavyotaka kujichanganya na watu kitu ambacho hakina faida

Pole sana...
Hakuna ushauri utakaokufaa, tayari umezaliwa hivyo, live with it...

Cc: mahondaw
Thats not a good advice tusivunjane moyo try kuelewa situation kabla ya kutoa advice .. hizo ni ur views bt not every view unayofkiria ukaona utype uandike anapokuja mtu kutaka msaada tusiwe tunavunjana moyo kiasi icho basy .. all in all kama nimekosea sorry

Thats not a good advice tusivunjane moyo try kuelewa situation kabla ya kutoa advice .. hizo ni ur views bt not every view unayofkiria ukaona utype uandike anapokuja mtu kutaka msaada tusiwe tunavunjana moyo kiasi icho basy .. all in all kama nimekosea sorry

Nasema hivyo sababu i am one of them...

I have all the opportunities, but i always prefer to ditch them...

Cc: mahondaw

Am an Introvert and I had a similar path as you, but I searched and found my hobby...Am a writer and I love it...people know me through my work but they don't know the real me...I also love music, thinking in a quiet place and movies.... 'The best times are those spent alone'
Introverts are people who prefer time for themselves, few circle of friends, in short people who are not social because of being shy/quite/.

I think I have this personality,and it cost me as I feel like I don't have a life after work hours.

I need advice on how to train myself from being introvert..so that I may be able to socialize,meet people and make friends.

Am an Introvert and I had a similar path as you, but I searched and found my hobby...Am a writer and I love it...people know me through my work but they don't know the real me...I also love music, thinking in a quiet place and movies.... 'The best times are those spent alone'
You are my identical twin except for the faces. Wish i could befriend you

Introverts are people who prefer time for themselves, few circle of friends, in short people who are not social because of being shy/quite/.

I think I have this personality,and it cost me as I feel like I don't have a life after work hours.

I need advice on how to train myself from being introvert..so that I may be able to socialize,meet people and make friends.
i am also in this introverts group,let's create our own community

It not healthy for your mental being. We humans are programmed to be social so being an introvert builds an inferior personality and one being never confident even to explain themselves
Being an introvert doesn't necessarily mean you are anti social it simply means you cherish your private time more than being around people to whom you gain little to nothing at all!
Plus we aren't created the same since life will be absolutely boring if we were!....our differences bring flavor in this thing called life

Back
Top Bottom