How can I become the best version of myself in a month?

droney

Mar 12, 2012
By Gene Griffith, former Retired Military (1987-2013),

1. Get 8–9 hours of sleep every night. Don’t worry about waking up early. I spent almost 27 years in the military and had to wake up early almost every morning. I hated it. Since retiring, I now get up when I wake up. Eight hours of sleep works for me and I am always well rested. Your body, your rules. Get up when you are rested.
  2. Drink water. Lots of it.
  3. Be grateful.
  4. Forgive easily. Especially forgive yourself.
  5. Be kind. Especially be kind to yourself.
  6. Say “no”. And yes you can do that kindly. Our time is limited. Use it wisely.
  7. Live below your means. Put a portion of your income away for a rainy day.
  8. Learn to like yourself.
  9. Learn to be alone.
  10. Read.
  11. Workout. Do some sort of activity every single day to get the blood flowing.
  12. Stretch everyday.
  13. Breathe deeply.
  14. Don’t sweat the small stuff.
  15. Hold yourself and others to a higher standard. When others fail, see number 4. When you fail, see number 4.
  16. Create huge audacious dreams and then break them down into actionable units.
  17. Create a to do list of 2–3 actionable units (see number 16) to work on the next day. Schedule those units and complete them.
  18. Learn something, anything, every single day
  19. Do something that scares you every single day.
  20. Choose to be happy.

Thanks for sharing, I love it...! However, point number 1 is very ambitous in a modern life, to get 9 hours per night to sleep? I would love that too.

By Gene Griffith, former Retired Military (1987-2013),

1. Get 8–9 hours of sleep every night. Don’t worry about waking up early. I spent almost 27 years in the military and had to wake up early almost every morning. I hated it. Since retiring, I now get up when I wake up. Eight hours of sleep works for me and I am always well rested. Your body, your rules. Get up when you are rested.
  2. Drink water. Lots of it.
  3. Be grateful.
  4. Forgive easily. Especially forgive yourself.
  5. Be kind. Especially be kind to yourself.
  6. Say “no”. And yes you can do that kindly. Our time is limited. Use it wisely.
  7. Live below your means. Put a portion of your income away for a rainy day.
  8. Learn to like yourself.
  9. Learn to be alone.
  10. Read.
  11. Workout. Do some sort of activity every single day to get the blood flowing.
  12. Stretch everyday.
  13. Breathe deeply.
  14. Don’t sweat the small stuff.
  15. Hold yourself and others to a higher standard. When others fail, see number 4. When you fail, see number 4.
  16. Create huge audacious dreams and then break them down into actionable units.
  17. Create a to do list of 2–3 actionable units (see number 16) to work on the next day. Schedule those units and complete them.
  18. Learn something, anything, every single day
  19. Do something that scares you every single day.
  20. Choose to be happy.
be salvated........

believe in Jesus Christ our saviour, thats the ultimate freedom,wisdom,knowledge and everlasting peace &joy!!!........

bila Yesu hayo yote ni kujilisha upepo!