Home of AC Milan, Official Thread

šŸ“Š@OptaPaolo: Since the start of last decade, only 3 Portuguese players have scored for AC Milan in all competitions, 2 of them in this game: Diogo Dalot and Rafael Leao. šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ https://t.co/qYdVwF9yXp

AC Milan to sign top right winger for bargain fee
Posted on October 27, 2020 by Rossonero

AC Milan are determined to sign French winger Florian Thauvin in January for a symbolic transfer free from Marseille.
Marseille star Florian Thauvin is at the top of AC Milanā€™s wish list. The flamboyant French right winger will not renew his contract with Marseille and will be free to sign with any team from 1 January.

The Rossoneri are in pole position to secure his services and contacts with the playerā€™s entourage are continuous. According to TuttoMercatoWeb, AC Milan will try to anticipate Thauvin and bring him at San Siro in January. The Rossoneri aim to close a deal with Marseille for a symbolic fee of less than 5 million euros.

It looks like AC Milan have already agreed personal terms with Thauvin. Milan are offering the France international a five-year period contract at the same figures he currently earns, 2.8 million net per year. Marseille are convinced they will lose their star and are now asking for ā‚¬ 7-8 million to let him go, less than half of what they demanded last summer.

Last summer Thauvin was offered to AC Milan for around 20 million euros. A figure that was deemed too high by the Rossoneri considering his contractual situation.

An ankle ligament injury kept him out for almost the entire season last year but the right winger has recovered and is in great form now. In 8 appearances in Ligue 1 he has scored 3 goals and has assisted 5

The European Super League project is something that continues to be mentioned in the media and will not go away, but it seems that AC Milan should be monitoring developments.

According to Spanish outlet AS (via MilanNews), Bartomeuā€™s resignation as president of Barcelona has shaken Spanish football, and in his farewell project he acknowledged the presence of a European Super League project, a competition in which, according to Bartomeu himself, the Blaugrana club will participate.

AS believe that the new tournament will begin in September 2022 and will have 18 participants who will compete in home and away matches. At the end of the regular season there will be a final play-off between the best-placed clubs in an NBA-style bracket.

These are the clubs that AS believe will take part:

Spain: Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid and Valencia.
Italy: Juventus, Inter and Milan.
France: PSG, Marseille and Lyon.
Germany: Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund and Bayer Leverkusen.
England: Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United.

Football Italia

Mancini expects 'same Scudetto battle'
Football Italia45 Minutes Ago

Comments
Italy CT Roberto Mancini believes the Scudetto fight ā€˜will be the sameā€™ but added that Napoli ā€˜seem to be competitiveā€™.

Milan are top of Serie A after five games and the former Inter coach said the Rossoneri seem to have found their ā€˜dimensionā€™ but believes itā€™s early to call them a contender for the Scudetto. dimension

ā€œIt seems to me that Milan have found their own dimension, but I donā€™t think we can already understand who will fight for the Scudetto,ā€ Mancini said. ā€œEven if I think they will be the same.

ā€œNapoli, with some purchases, seem to be competitive.ā€

Mancini believes the lack of fans in stadiums have caused for some ā€˜strange resultsā€™ in the European Leagues this term.

ā€œThe advantage of playing at home falls a bit, so much that there are some strange results also in other Leagues.ā€

#ACMilan forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic indirectly responds to #Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo by urging people to ā€˜not challenge #COVID19 and respect the rulesā€™.
#Coronavirus #CR7 #Zlatan #SerieA #Calcio

Football Italia

Gazidis works to bring 'Milan back to the top'
Football Italia2 Hours Ago

Comments
Milan CEO Ivan Gazidis said he wants to make the fans proud and bring the Rossoneri back ā€˜at the top of world footballā€™.

The Rossoneri CEO has been working to change things at Casa Milan and Stefano Pioliā€™s men are starting to show their potential in recent months.

After an unbeaten run of 22 games, Milan sit top of Serie A and started with 3-1 a win in the Europa League group stage against Celtic.

Gazidis seemed pleased with the results so far, but stressed ā€˜the visionā€™ of the Diavolo is to get back to the top.

ā€œThe pride Iā€™m talking about are a Milan that makes the fans proud of a club at the top of the world of football,ā€ Gazidis said at SportLab.

ā€œA team that incorporates the values of the club, players grown up at the club who know the fans appreciate the growth they have invested in.

ā€œPlayers who know they belong to this family and who play in one of the best stadiums in the world here in Milan.

āž¤ Milan have scored in each of their last eleven games in international club football.

āž¤ Should he score, Zlatan Ibrahimović would become the oldest Milan player to find the net in either the Europa League or Champions League, surpassing Pippo Inzaghi.

All the key stats ahead of #MilanSparta from SempreMilan šŸ‘‡

šŸ“Š@OptaPaolo: Since the start of last decade, only 3 Portuguese players have scored for AC Milan in all competitions, 2 of them in this game: Diogo Dalot and Rafael Leao. šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ https://t.co/qYdVwF9yXp

Player Ratings: AC Milan 3-0 Sparta Praha ā€“ Midfielder earns MOTM; loanee shines
Isak Mƶller
1 hour ago

Milan added yet another three points to their tally and now sit at the top of their Europa League group, beating Sparta Praha by three goals to nil. Down below are the player rating as Diaz, Leao and Dalot scored.

Tatarusanu (6): Didnā€™t have much to do in this game and at least avoided making any big mistakes. The away side only had one shot on target, making it very easy for the keeper.

Calabria (6): Did his job at the back but could have been a bit more composed at the other end. Missed a few easy passes in the build-up and ultimately didnā€™t have a big impact on the game.

Kjaer (7): Once again a very solid display by the Dane, leading his team in the build-up as well. Was responsible for more than one very accurate long ball, which has become one of his main strenghts in this team.

Romagnoli (6.5): Just like his partner, he got the job done at the back and helped preserve the clean-sheet. Didnā€™t really add much on top of that, though, but of course itā€™s easy to hand over the long passes to Kjaer.

Dalot (7.5): The Man Utd loanee showed signs of what he can do against Celtic and did even better this evening, playing on the left side this time out. Picked out Leao with a gorgeous assist and also scored his first goal for the club.

Tonali (6.5): A positive display by the Italian youngster, who is improving for each day that passes. Had a few good sequences and didnā€™t make any sloppy mistakes like against Celtic, which is indeed positive.

Bennacer (7.5 ā€“ MOTM): Fundamental for Pioliā€™s side, controlling the game with his smart passing and ability to open up space. Fantastic long ball to assist Dalot and also set up the latterā€™s run for Leaoā€™s goal earlier.

Castillejo (5.5): The Spaniard just takes way too much time on the ball. He often gets into good positions, but then takes one touch too many and loses momentum. Could have scored if he had been a bit faster.

Diaz (7): The Real Madrid loanee continued to impress with his swift turns and clever dribblings. Won the ball high up before he scored his goal and also added some much-needed flair to the Rossoneriā€™s attack.

Krunic (6): The Bosnian ran a lot and worked hard for his team, but didnā€™t really have an impact on the game. Not a bad performance, but from someone in his position you want to see a bit more.

Ibrahimovic (6): Set up Diaz for his goal and also won a penalty, using his strength well. He did, however, squander it from the spot and was subbed off by Pioli at the interval.

Substitutes

Leao (7): The youngster came on with his pace and terrorised the Sparta defence until the very end of the game. Was at the right time on most occasions, including his goal, and looked very bright indeed.

Conti (6): Made his first appearance back from injury but we didnā€™t get to see much of him in the 20 minutes he got. Obviously need time to get back to form.

Kessie: N/A

Duarte: N/A

Maldini: N/A

READ MORE ā€“ AC Milan 3-0 Sparta Praha: Brahim Diaz, Leao and Dalot shine as Rossoneri move top of group

3DB58967-749E-4EE7-9D34-5DF7BC069917.jpeg
Siku moja bana katika mechi ya kuamua nani awe Bingwa, mechi iliozikutanisha timu mbili kubwa nchini Italia yaani AC Milan na AS Roma kulitokea vurugu kubwa baina ya wachezaji wa timu hizo.

Milan ilikuwa ikinolewa na Bingwa wa Mbinu maarufu kama Mr European nightmare Carlo Ancelotti na Roma ilikuwa chini ya mwalimu na mchezaji wa zamani wa AC Milan Fabio Capello.

Wakati dikteta wa kiungo Jenerali Genaro Gattuso akiwa hashikiki, upande mwingine Alesandro Nesta alikunjana jezi na Mtawala wa Roma kwa wakati huo Francesco Totti.

Wakati Nesta na Totti wakiwa wanaoneshana umwamba, akatokea mwamba wa kweli katikati yao Massimo Ambrosini kisha kuna maneno machache tu akayasema na wawili hao wakapeana mikono na kwenda kusaka amani kwa wachezaji wenzao...

Je maneno hayo unayajuwa?!

Endelea kunywa Mtori, Nyama utazikuta chini...

Football Italia

Juve: Pirlo has the worst start in the Agnelli era
Football Italia7 Hours Ago

Comments
Andrea Pirlo has recorded the worst start of a Juventus coach since Andrea Agnelli took over the club in 2010.

The 2006 Italy World Cup winner was named Juventus head coach last summer after the sacking of Maurizio Sarri. It was the first appointment in his coaching career.

Pirlo has won two of Juventusā€™ opening six games of the season, drawing three and losing one.

Juventus have scored nine goals and allowed four in that time.

His start is even worse than that of Gigi Delneri who recorded four wins, one draw and one defeat in the first six games of his era back in 2010. His Juventus side did also score nine goals, allowing four.

Antonio Conte replaced him one year later managing three wins and just as many draws with nine goals scored and three conceded.

Max Allegri had a perfect start with six wins from six games, 12 goals scored and none conceded, while Maurizio Sarri managed four wins and two dr

Ibrahimović on his goal: "It was the only movement I could make to find the back of the net. You need to try, whether it works or notā€¦ this time it went in, next time it'll go in again ā€“ don't worry about it [laughs]." https://t.co/vnjz0M8neH

Ibrahimovic talks about his future plans
Posted on November 1, 2020 by Rossonero

Zlatan Ibrahimovic talked about his future at the end of Udinese-Milan. The Swede will renew with the Rossoneri, otherwise he will retire.
Once again Zlatan Ibrahimovic proved why he is AC Milanā€™s most important player. Against a traditionally difficult opponent, the Swedish giant decided the match with a fantastic bicycle kick in the 83rd minute.

With todayā€™s important victory away from San Siro AC Milan continue to lead the Serie A with 16 points, 4 more than Juventus. While Ibrahimovic leads the goalscoring charts with 7 goals in 4 league appearances.

In an interview with Sky Sport after the match against Udinese, Ibra talked about his future plans. ā€œI expected the numbers I have done so far. Record of 6 goals in the first six days? I beat the Ibra of 10 years ago who was oldā€¦ today he is young.

I thank my teammates. Itā€™s true that Iā€™m 39-years-old but I donā€™t think about it, I train well and I have top confidence. I have scored 23 goals since I joined Milan but I could have done better. I also missed a few penalties and chances. We are young, itā€™s my fault for raising the average age of the squad. They make me feel young, we work hard and the team has faith. We train well and we show it in matches.

Renewal? When I arrived Milan wanted a longer contract but I was honest with myself and I signed for 6 months. It was the same thing last summer. Letā€™s see how I am at the end of the year, I donā€™t want to force Milan to keep me. But if I continue like this, I will tell Paolo that if he doesnā€™t give me another year of contract I will retire (laughs)ā€œ.

F7ADA32A-AB7D-4F4D-9DB6-F836549B9B46.jpeg

šŸ“Š@MilanNewsit: When Franck KessiĆ© scores, AC Milan does not lose. He scored his 18 goals in 15 matches, and in these games, the Rossoneri never lost: 14 wins and 1 draw. https://t.co/KOfco18bb8

ļæ¼

PROMOTED - HOMEPAGE THE MATCH

Player Ratings: Udinese 1-2 AC Milan ā€“ Ibrahimovic undisputed MOTM; midfield duo crucial

By Isak Mƶller - 1 November 2020, 14:49

Milan extended their unbeaten run this afternoon, now at 24 games, beating Udinese by two goals to one away from Home. Zlatan Ibrahimovic was the big hero with a late winner for the Rossoneri.

STARTING XI

Donnarumma (6.5): Good game for the goalkeeper, who just returned from COVID-19, making a few good stops. He couldnā€™t do much about Udineseā€™s penalty, though, as he went the right way but it was simply too good.

Calabria (6.5): Average performance from the full-back, who didnā€™t really add much in the attacking phase but did very well in one-on-one situations at the back. Was brought off towards the end of the second half.

Kjaer (6.5): Another solid display by the Dane, leading his team at the back and often involving himself in the build-up. Sacrificed himself in many duels and battled hard against Udineseā€™s strong attackers.

Romagnoli (6): Did most of the things right but ultimately caused the penalty. Whether you think it should have been given or not, he was a tad late in the duel and thus also got a slice of the player. Certainly not bad, though.

ļæ¼

Hernandez (6.5): Better from the Frenchman this evening, taking initiative more often and also threatening the opponents with his bursting runs. Solid in defence as well, although he was given a yellow card very early.

Kessie (7): Very good performance, including hard work and good positioning, crowned by a very good goal. He did look a tad sloppy on some occasions, but all in all, continued his good run of form for the Rossoneri.

Bennacer (7): We talked about him in our preview, and he delivered almost straight away. The ball over the top to Ibrahimovic just before Kessieā€™s was perfectly timed, and he continued to control the build-up.

Saelemaekers (6): Not the best day for the Belgian, who missed a few passes and surprisingly looked a bit tired. Was taken off in the second half and although it wasnā€™t bad, we know he can do better.

Calhanoglu (6): Itā€™s not the No.10 we are used to seeing, disappearing in many sequences and also succeeding with few ideas. That being said, itā€™s tough to play in his role when the opponents are defending with 11 men.

ļæ¼

Leao (6): The youngster, who was awarded player of the month by us, tried very hard on the pitch but it just didnā€™t come off for him this game. Was subbed off in the second half and he looked disappointed.

Ibrahimovic (8 ā€“ MOTM): The Swede assisted the first goal after taking it down on his chest before squaring it to Kessie. Also grabbed the winner with what was a fantastic bicycle effort, proving how important he is.

SUBSTITUTES

Tonali (6.5): Decent performance from the Italian, who remained calm even in tight situations. Did well in both phases of the game and often found good solutions in attack, although it was tough for the receiver given Udineseā€™s defending.

Diaz (6.5): Added some energy to the attack and looked a lot better than Saelemaekers on the right. Once again showed off his technique in tight situations. Rating probably would have been much higher if he had got more time.

Dalot (N/A): He did what was needed in both phases but itā€™s hard to put a number on his performance.

Rebic (N/A): Same for the Croatian, who looked very bright but itā€™s hard to assess that with a rating.

Krunic: N/A

Back
Top Bottom