Home of AC Milan, Official Thread

In order to approach to Atletico Madrid's request, Correa's agent Augustin Jimenez suggested to Milan to insert a 30% future resale in Atleti's favour

Former AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has revealed his desire for both Milan clubs to get back to competing for the biggest trophies.

Galliani oversaw the most successful period in the Rossoneri’s history from 1986-2017, when they won five European Cups/Champions Leagues and eight Serie A titles.

However, Milan – as well as their city rivals Inter – have struggled to hit the same highs in recent years, something ‘il Condor’ hopes will change.

“Inter won the Treble in 2010, and the following year Milan won the Scudetto. Since then, there have been eight years of Juventus domination,” he said, as per Goal.com.

“I hope the city of Milan can return to its golden era of the 1960s, when both teams won two European Cups.

“I hope that it also becomes the locomotive of Italy in football terms, as it has in terms of the economy.”

Galliani is still working with Silvio Berlusconi, who owned Milan for over 30 years, and his current side Monza will take on Vincenzo Montella’s Fiorentina in the Coppa Italia on Sunday night.

“I’m emotionally attached to Vincenzo, who is the last coach to lift a trophy with Milan,” Galliani continues.

“I still have the picture on my phone of when we lifted the Supercoppa in Doha in 2016. We’ll go out at the Franchi taking everything in our stride.”

Italy right-back Andrea Conti has decided to stay with his current club AC Milan for the 2019-20 season.

The 25-year-old was heavily linked with a move away from the San Siro ahead of the next season and has attracted interest from league rivals Parma over the last few weeks.

However, as per the new development, the former Atalanta defender has decided to stay with Milan and compete with Davide Calabria for the right-back spot.

Conti has had a below-par time ever since joining Milan in 2017 as he has only made 17 appearances over the course of last two seasons.

Atalanta remain the most interested club in Laxalt. Fiorentina is also interested in addition to a concrete interest from Marseille who cannnot present an offer to Milan due to FFP issues. La Dea will try to agree a deal in a meeting on Thursday [@DiMarzio]

Brazilian teenager Luan Capanni says he has realised a ‘dream’ after joining Milan from Lazio.
Capanni’s move was confirmed on Lega Serie A’s website after Milan deposited his contract, and the 19-year-old hopes to do his predecessors at San Siro proud.
“I’m very happy with this move,” he told Sport Mediaset’s Andersinho Marques.

“It’s always been a dream of mine to play for a club like Milan, one of the biggest in the world.
“I thank them so much for their belief in me. I’ll work hard to repay them.
“I grew up watching Milan play. Great players played and still play for this club, Brazilians who are mirrors for me, like Kaka, Ronaldinho and Cafu among others. I’m very happy.”
The striker scored 13 goals in just 19 Primavera games for Lazio last season and can still play for Italy.

AC Milan have signed striker Luan Capanni on a free transfer. The 19-year-old joins the Rossoneri after one great season with Lazio.

MILAN TRANSFER NEWS – AC Milan have announced the signing of Italian-Brazilian striker Luan Capanni. The 19-year-old centre forward joins on a free transfer from Lazio. The talented striker will reinforce the Milan Primavera squad coach by Mr. Federico Giunti.

AC Milan had reached an agreement with the former Flamengo prodigy after head scout Geoffrey Moncada met with Capanni‘s agent, former Arsenal and Manchester United defender, Mikael Silvestre. Capanni played for one season with Lazio Primavera scoring 13 goals in 19 appearances. He also made his Serie A debut with the first team at the end of the season against Torino.

Lazio coach Simone Inzaghi deployed the Italian-Brazilian striker in the last 8 minutes of the match. Luan Capanni will play with Milan Primavera but surely Marco Giampaolo and his collaborators will observe him closely during the season, especially considering the current situation in attack.

The former Flamengo youngster is a very promising player gifted with the necessary qualities to make an impact even at a big club like Milan. Geoffrey Moncada scouted Luan Capanni for several months and convinced him to reject a renewal offer from Lazio. Despite holding dual nationality the young striker has expressed an interest in representing the Italy national team.

Patrick Cutrone claims he was ousted because #ACMilan ‘prefer foreigners’ and sees ‘similarities’ between #Wolves & #UEL rivals #Torino

We might see the same players of last season against Udinese. For the midfielder there is Biglia, Calhanoglu and Borini but Kessie could also play."

Di Stefano: "From the newcomers Leao has the biggest chance of playing as a second striker. The defensive block is expected to be that of last year."

Diego Laxalt is edging closer to Atalanta. The Bergamo side have reached an agreement with AC Milan on the basis of a loan with an obligation to buy, meaning the Rossoneri got what they asked for.

The agreement with the player is still missing, so a decisive meeting is scheduled for tomorrow to try and complete the deal. However, there should be no issues, as the left-back wants to reunite with manager Gasperini.

After the positive meeting between Laxalt's agent and the Milan management yesterday, the operation could be closed tomorrow. The Rossoneri will have to cash in at least €12m for the sale in order to not make any capital losses.
The departure makes perfect sense for both parties, as both Hernandez and Rodriguez are ahead of Laxalt in the pecking order, and the Uruguayan is looking to get more playing time than the last season.

Atalanta are expected to close a deal for Milan full-back Diego Laxalt tomorrow, beating Fiorentina, Marseille and Fenerbahce.
The Uruguay international is no longer required at San Siro, just a year after his €14m plus bonuses move from Genoa.
According to Sky Sport Italia, Atalanta have agreed basic terms with the Rossoneri, a loan with option to buy that will become an obligatory purchase when certain conditions are met.
It gives Laxalt the opportunity to play in the Champions League and reunite with his former Genoa Coach Gian Piero Gasperini.
La Gazzetta dello Sport note that Fiorentina pulled back their interest in the 26-year-old, while he preferred Atalanta to Olympique Marseille or Fenerbahce.
Another crucial meeting is expected with his agent to agree personal terms tomorrow.

André Silva's jersey is now on sale on the online Milan store, for the first time this summer (Bennacer #4, Duarte #43 and Leão #17 have also been added)

*Milan: Calhanoglu to replace Biglia???*

Hakan Calhanoglu could replace Lucas Biglia as Milan’s ‘regista’ against Udinese on Sunday after the Argentine pulled up in training.
ANSA and Sportitalia both report Biglia picked up a problem in his left thigh and is a doubt for Milan’s Serie A opener this weekend.
If so, they speculate Calhanoglu will play deepest in a three-man midfield, with Lucas Paqueta and Fabio Borino flanking him.

The Turk was already tried out in the position during the Rossoneri’s recent 1-1 draw with Cesena.

*Strinic set for Milan exit*

Milan left-back Ivan Strinic has reportedly reached agreement over the termination of his contract.
According to Sky Sport Italia, the release was clinched during a meeting between the player and club yesterday.
ANSA is running a similar line, although it stresses talks are still ongoing.

Strinic only joined Milan from Sampdoria last summer, signing a two-year deal, but failed to make any appearances after a heart problem came to light.
The 31-year-old had also been pushed further down the pecking order by Theo Hernandez’s arrival from Real Madrid.
Prior to his spell at San Siro, the Croatian World Cup finalist played for Napoli and Sampdoria, working with Marco Giampaolo at the latter.

22 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom