Hollyweird(Hollywood-the cultural marxist paradise) and the entertainment industry in general, is a toxic waste dump

Mathanzua

JF-Expert Member
Jan 4, 2017

The society is imprisoned by the entertainment industry.They want the whole World one day to be like the intertainment industry or Hollywood,and we are almost there!

I want to be clear that when I talk about “Hollywood” I am not only referring to the place,but I’m referring to the entire corporate empire. I’m including Netflix and other streaming companies that may not work completely under Hollywood. They are all funded and run by the same people anyway.

The entertaiment industry and the corporate cabal behind it have long sought to be the center of culture. In other words, they are seeking to pervert the natural dynamic so that life imitates art instead of art imitating life. And, if they control all the art then they control people’s perceptions of life.

The concept of “Manufacturing Consent”, posited by people like Noam Chomsky, plays a role here, but I think it goes far beyond that. Rather, entertainment industry seeks to not only manufacture consent from the public, but also to manufacture the public’s relationship to reality. They don’t just want us to keep our heads down and begrudgingly accept their ideological zealotry; they want us to believe that their way is and always was the only way.

What I see in the film industry and in the corporate world in general today is complete and unfettered propaganda. We have moved beyond the phase of subversively hidden manipulations to a new stage in which the propaganda has become blatant and aggressive.

Almost every new movie and television series, not to mention most commercials, are rife with leftist distortions. You will be hard pressed to find any content these days that does not push ideas like:

1) Endless feminist platitudes.
2) Mentions of patriarchy and “white privilege”.
3) Ridiculous exaggerations of racism in America (as if nothing has changed since the days of Jim Crow).
4) Oppression of women, rape culture, etc. as if all the tenets of first and second wave feminism have not already been accomplished. Depicting oppression of women where none actually exists.
5) Women consistently portrayed as overtly masculine with traits and abilities that defy their biology.
6) Men consistently portrayed as weak and feminine.
7) Masculinity, strength, competition and merit portrayed as destructive, “toxic” and outdated.
8) Common positive feminine traits (nurturing, child rearing, home making) portrayed as obsolete or oppressive.
9) Forced and unrealistic diversity, which misrepresents the actual statistical racial make-up of the US population and other Western nations.
10) Saturation of gay and Trans representation – A tiny percentage of the population is made to appear as if it is a vast movement that inhabits every person’s daily experience.
11) Older generations cast as confused and ignorant, or removed from film and television completely.
12) Younger people portrayed as wise leaders “cleaning up the messes” of older generations, somehow blessed with extensive knowledge and experience by mere virtue of their youth.
13) History erased and rewritten to reflect modern leftist ideals.

I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea. “Representation” in itself is not a bad thing, but when it becomes a weapon used to twist fundamental truths for political and evil gain, then it is a problem. None of the concepts listed above are an accurate reflection of the real human world. Instead, they seek to make the outliers into the mainstream, and they seek to take normal human biological and psychological standards and portray them as aberrant and wrong.

Yes, there are cases where the entertainment industry is dabbling in fantasy and science fiction and this could be used to rationalize some of their odd depictions. That’s not what I am talking about here. I am talking about force feeding the public an obvious agenda across the full spectrum of storytelling.

These are not just movies. These are not just TV shows. This is not just storytelling; this is brainwashing!
The entertainment industry is not in the business of making art. They are not even in the business of making money anymore. Rather, they are in the business of indoctrination. Yes, it is a “conspiracy”.

Not a conspiracy theory, but conspiracy reality.

Their job is to make the public believe that leftist ideals (or in some cases globalist ideals) are the prevailing ideals. If you see the same lies everyday in every manufactured depiction of life, you might start to think that your more rational, traditional and grounded views are in the minority and wrong. You might begin to self censor for fear of being ridiculed. You might even join the other side just to avoid being attacked.

In order to maintain control over the propaganda machine, a very important factor is ensuring that the faces on the screen are never allowed to deviate from the cult line.

Your puppet and pet celebrities need to be kept under lock and key.

What is striking is the extent to which the intertainment industry seeks and Hollywood in particular seeks to rape the minds of their employees and force them to submit to the cult.The cultism and manipulation is didturbing.

The social justice cult and the corporations that control them want them and the world to be Hollywood. Yes they want you to be like this👇

They want that environment of oppression,evil and fear in films and series to become the standard. They want everyone to be afraid to speak or to step away from the real moral agenda as in Hollywood. They want everyone to play their part to perpetuate the fantasy and evil world. They want everyone to seem to appear virtuous and pure for the evil cult agenda.

They want everyone to be an actor in this, pretend they love their new acquired sl
avery and evil.This is a huge weakness in this strategy, though.

All of it depends on people’s spirituallity.If your are
materealistic and you are afraid to lose something, then that something can be used to control you.But if you are spiritual nothing will put you away from the pursue of your spiritual goals.

All tyranny however is an illusion predicated on fear within the minds of the enslaved. So, do not fear,because this is where your success and failure lies.

Haha! Mimi naona kuwablame Hollywood kwasababu wanaonesha culture zao ni kosa ndani yake. Kwanini usiache tu kuwafuatilia - Tatizo la mbongo yupo paranoid sana. Kila kitu anajua hatari ipo somewhere inam-lurk. Stupid!
Yaah ndo huwa siangalii hao jnaa au mbja mtu anpe intro Mya movie ....

Haha! Mimi naona kuwablame Hollywood kwasababu wanaonesha culture zao ni kosa ndani yake. Kwanini usiache tu kuwafuatilia - Tatizo la mbongo yupo paranoid sana. Kila kitu anajua hatari ipo somewhere inam-lurk. Stupid!
Mkuu ninachofanya ni kutoa elimu.Nia ni kumfanya kila mtu ajue ubaya wa the entertainment industry kwa ujumla,ili ajilinde yeye mwenyewe,familia yake na loved ones.Nia pia ni kuwafanya watu wafanye maamuzi from an informed position.

Mkuu ninachofanya ni kutoa elimu.Nia ni kumfanya kila mtu ajue ubaya wa the entertainment industry kwa ujumla,ili ajilinde yeye mwenyewe,familia yake na loved ones.Nia pia ni kuwafanya watu wafanye maamuzi from an informed position.
Sure. Sijakulaumu though! I just put my two cents there. Nothing more nothing less.