Hold My Monkey

TANMO

JF-Expert Member
Apr 12, 2008
A woman got on a bus holding a baby. The bus driver said: "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen." In a huff, the woman slammed her fare into the fare box and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong.

"The bus driver insulted me," she fumed.

The man sympathized and said "Why, he's a public servant and shouldn't say things to insult passengers."

"You're right," she said. "I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind."

"That's a good idea," the man said. "Here, let me hold your monkey."

Duh, unaanza naye kwanza kabla hujamfikia driver, huyo mtoto maskini must have been ugly!!

A woman got on a bus holding a baby. The bus driver said: "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen." In a huff, the woman slammed her fare into the fare box and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong.

"The bus driver insulted me," she fumed.

The man sympathized and said "Why, he's a public servant and shouldn't say things to insult passengers."

"You're right," she said. "I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind."

"That's a good idea," the man said. "Here, let me hold your monkey."

If i was on that bus , i would let the lady deal with the bus driver halafu bila kumshituwa huyo alompokea mtoto ... namgata mgongoni kisawasawa .. tena namkandamiza meno mpaka naacha alama halafu ... huyo nateremka nachanja mbuga

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom