(HOAX) Ne-Yo: Caityln Jenne gave me the strength to admit I am gay

Technian Tanga

JF-Expert Member
May 27, 2015
uploadfromtaptalk1434099812923.jpg

Bruce Jenner really gave me the inner strength to admit to my kids, my family, my friends, my fans and ultimately to myself that I am gay.I've known I was gay since I was a young boy that I was attracted to the other boys. As a black man, we fear gayness instead of embracing it.

Watching Bruce, well Caitlyn, sit down with Dianne Sawyer on ABC really inspired me. Bruce [sic] is very brave and beautiful. As soon as he came outas transgendered . she freed herself and thats the freedom I want."

======

Ne-Yo Responds To Website's Claim That Caitlyn Jenner Inspired Him To Come Out As Gay

n-NEYO-large570.jpg

Ne-Yo has responded to a report alleging that he was recently inspired to come out as gay after learning about Caitlyn Jenner's journey.

In an article published earlier this week, the site NewsBuzzDaily.com quoted the R&B singer as stating:

"Bruce [sic] Jenner really gave me the inner strength to admit to my kids, my family, my friends, my fans and ultimately to myself that I am gay. I've known I was gay since I was a young boy that I was attracted to the other boys. As a black man, we fear gayness instead of embracing it. Watching Bruce, well Caitlyn, sit down with Dianne Sawyer on ABC really inspired me. Bruce [sic] is very brave and beautiful. As soon as he [sic] came out as transgendered [sic], she freed herself and thats the freedom I want."

Though the website offered no source for the quote and provides a disclaimer that reads,

"NewsBuzzDaily.com is a combination of real shocking news and satire news. Please note that articles written on this site are for entertainment and satirical purposes only,"

Many took the quote at face value and believed it to be true. Ne-Yo addressed the claim with a pair of tweets on Friday:

Although the singer mistakenly labels Jenner as gay, rather than transgender, hopefully the tweets can put the faux controversy to rest.

Ne-Yo has long faced rumors about his sexuality. In a 2009 interview with Essence, he said:

"Honestly, when I first heard that there were rumors out there about me being gay I thought, Wow someone must really hate me. There's nothing wrong with being gay, but I just couldn't understand why someone would make up lies like that. I remember speaking to Jay-Z about it and he was like, ‘Look, man you haven't made it until someone says you're gay.'"

The singer is currently promoting his latest album, "Non-Fiction," and will play a concert with Ludacris on June 14 in Brooklyn, New York, at the Barclays Center.

Source: Huffingtonpos

Tulikuwa tukisema humu, kuwa hawa wasaniii wengi ni gays, wengine ni bisexual.
Persnaly niliwahi mtaja huyu mshkaji na Treysongs mkabisha.
Now kafunguka sasa, muwe mnatuamini ,huh

Hii sasa ishakuwa hatari na inatuweka wazazi kwenye wakati mgumu sana...Ukiwa na mtoto wa kiume anaweza kuja kuolewa kama tu watoto wengine wa kike...My God.!

awa jamaa wanalichukulia poa sana swala la kukandamizana nyama....dah!!!

Sio kweli, msiamini tu kila mnachokisoma. Halafu mbona mnarukia tu kutoa comments bila kuelewa, angalieni kichwa cha habari hapo juu, kimeanza kwa kusema HOAX.

Mtu kama Ne-Yo ange-confess kwamba yeye ni gay, nisingesubiri kusoma hizi habari hapa JF, tena after one week. Akili za kuambiwa changanya na zako, ni kawaida ya wazungu kila siku kuharibu image ya watu weusi wenye mafanikio. Tumeshaona married man kama Will Smith anasingiziwa ushoga, bila sababu yoyote na walishamuahidi mamilioni ya dola acheze movie kama shoga akakataa. Kuna video clips na articles nyingi tu zinazowaelezea tennis icons, the William sisters (Venus & Serrena) ni wanaume na hii ni kwa ajili ya kuwapaka matope. Kuna hata documentary inayoelezea Michelle Obama ni shemale. Ni juhudi za wazungu wabaguzi, kama mmekubali kaeni hapo hapo.

Mbona kichwa cha habari kinajieleza tu kuwa ni habari za kuhisi????? Mweh hebu tulzen mizuka kabla ya kurukia mada

Mbona mnachukulia seriously wakat ishu yenyew hta haijawa confirmed????? Au kidhungu shdaaaa, wamesema kabisa "please note that, articles written on this site are for entertainment and satirical purposes only"

Neno satire hta google lipo jebu ingien mpate maana kamili mcje punguza suku zankuish bure kwa shda za watu wengne, satire means "humour,irony, exageration, or critisizing pple stupitidly"wenzenu wapo kazn nyie povu lishawatoka.chezea mzungu ww

Hoax nashangaa sana jf wameconclude kwamba jamaa mchicha mwiba.

Hahaha! Kaka ungekaa tu kimya, inaonyesha lugha ya malikia imekupita kushoto. Sasa hapo JF wame-conclude kwamba jamaa ni mchicha mwiba au ndio wamefafanua kwa kuweka habari linganifu?

HOAX mkubwa we!