Hivi Ni Kweli Hii

Yona F. Maro

R I P
Nov 2, 2006
ACTIVITIES IN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AND AIDS CONCERN (ACDAC)
NKURUMAH STREET, NATIONAL HOUSING COOPERATION BUILDING 3RD FLOOR, ROOM 3

Ref: AC/DAC/ 07/08/VL04 DATE: 28TH JULY 2008

Dear applicant,

RE: RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION FOR A VACANCY

Reference is made to the aforementioned caption.

Thanks for your interest in working with this organization. Further to your application for a vacancy as an ICT corporate training officer. I am pleased to inform you that your application has received favorable consideration for the above mentioned post. We are on the final stage of recruitment and you are therefore invited for an orientation course which will include a test and research exercise essential for your posting .This also will include salary negotiations and other benefits.

Venue for the orientation will be at the Institute Of Adult Education Bibi Titi Road Dar es salaam on the 9th August 2008 at 9:00 Hrs. You are required to contribute Tsh 23,000= to subsidize on administrative costs The money should be directly deposited to Activities in Community Development and Aids Concern Bank accounts no. 01J2028429700 CRDB BANK , before 5th August 2008 and the pay slip presented on the orientation day.

Contract agreements will be issued in 45 days from the date of this letter.

All corresponded should be made by email. We will be glad if you indicate your acceptance or rejection of this offer to facilitate quick arrangements.

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Yours truly,

Calvin Larry

For Executive Director ACDAC

Hahahah,

Jamaa wanataka hela au mfanyakazi? Au Shy ndiyo dili lako jipya unatest zali hapa kama watu magutu? :)

Ujanja ujanja tu, ilivyokuwa worded wanakupa matumaini sana bila kutoa an uneiquivocal guarantee ya kupata kazi.Kwa maneno mengine wanaweza kuchukua hela yako na kukupiga chini.

Kamradi fulani haka, there ought to be law against this shyt. Kama mimi niko kwenye hiyo process nawaambia nikateni hizo hela kutoka mshahara wangu wa kwanza, unakaanga nyama kwa mafuta yake yenyewe!

SCAM..... I faced the same nightmare when i applied for a job in Dubai. I emailed them asked why should i paid some money, while i am the one who needs the job?

Don't buy that, they know you need a job and your desparates.

Did you really investigate ... maybe the office doesnt even exist ... if it does let them be bombarded and exposed to the public otherwise wengine siyo wajanja wataliwa tu ...

i remember some guys mitaani kwetu wameshaliwa hela na kampuni mmoja ya meli some years ago .... pesa nyingi tu ... na ilikuwa vigumu kuwagundua maana their foremost requirement was .. mtu lazima apimwe ukimwi na afya kwa ujumla ... and were also supposed to pay 300Usd ya kuwatengenezea passport, obtain visa etc etc ... am telling you some guys are still nursing the wound till today

Hawa jamaa ni wa muda mrefu na ndo maisha yao! Nilisha pokea mwaliko wao mwaka 2005 wakinitaka nihudhurie interview baada ya kuchangia 20000.

hahahah,

jamaa wanataka hela au mfanyakazi? Au shy ndiyo dili lako jipya unatest zali hapa kama watu magutu? :)

ujanja ujanja tu, ilivyokuwa worded wanakupa matumaini sana bila kutoa an uneiquivocal guarantee ya kupata kazi.kwa maneno mengine wanaweza kuchukua hela yako na kukupiga chini.

Kamradi fulani haka, there ought to be law against this shyt. Kama mimi niko kwenye hiyo process nawaambia nikateni hizo hela kutoka mshahara wangu wa kwanza, unakaanga nyama kwa mafuta yake yenyewe!

haha haaaa, jamaa wataruka! Watakwambia taratibu haziruhusu kakata mshahara wa mtu. Jamani mbona cku hizi usanii ni mwingi mno? Nchi inakwenda wapi?

Nashtuka kuona wizi unafanyika kimachomacho tena mchana kweupeeeee.Hivi wajameni naomba kuuliza HIVI BONGO USALAMA WA TAIFA UNAFANYA NINI MBONA HAWAWAKAMATI WEZI KAMA HAWA??????

The account declared looks like a personal current account

hivi kuna kampuni ina account in that order. Utaliwa

ACTIVITIES IN

Venue for the orientation will be at the Institute Of Adult Education Bibi Titi Road Dar es salaam on the 9th August 2008 at 9:00 Hrs. You are required to contribute Tsh 23,000= to subsidize on administrative costs The money should be directly deposited to Activities in Community Development and Aids Concern Bank accounts no. 01J2028429700 CRDB BANK , before 5th August 2008 and the pay slip presented on the orientation day.

Yours truly,

Calvin Larry

For Executive Director ACDAC