Hivi Kikwete amewahi kuwa Serious?

mozze

Aug 27, 2010
.......kabla ya kupanda jukwaani mjini Ludewa wilayani Mbalali, Kikwete alikuwa akizungumza na simu na baada ya kumaliza aliwaambia wananchi kuwa alikuwa akizungumza na balozi wa Marekani nchini Tanzania na kwamba balozi huyo amemueleza kuwa Rais Barack Obama ameahidi kuwa serikali yake itaendelea kutoa misaada kwa Tanzania.

"Nilikuwa nazungumza na balozi wa Marekani nchini na amenieleza kuwa rais wa nchi hiyo, Barack Obama akiwa katika mkutano wa baraza la usalama la Umoja wa Mataifa alitolea mfano kuwa Tanzania ni nchi inayofuata utawala bora hivyo wataendelea kutusaidia," alisema Kikwete,

"Maneno haya yanasemwa na Wamarekani sio mimi... watu wanasema tu Marekani, Marekani lakini huo ndio ukweli wenyewe; huo ndio ujumbe niliopata; wameonyesha kutusaidia na watatusaidia,".

Source: Mwananchi

JE KWELI HUYU NI MTU ANAYEWEZA KUITOA TANZANIA KATIKA WIMBI LA UMASIKINI? KIONGOZI ANAYESEMA ATAONGOZA NCHI KWA MISAADA KWELI NDUGU ZANGU HASA WANA CCM MNAMFAGILIA KWELI?
Bila ubishi wahisani wameona hila za CCM na matumizi mabaya ya fedha, unategemea nani atakuwa tayari kuchangia budget ya Tanzania? Mwaka huu Tumeona budget haijatosha hadi serekali imeamua kukopa Bank, Leo hii Kikwete (mi nadiriki kumuita Kiwete) anawaambia wananchi kuwa tutasaidiwa hivyo waichague CCM....VERY CRAZY!

I wish JK Nyerere would have been alive

Unfortunately wishful thinking does not solve problems. Instead of wishing, you could better serve your people by instituting a more responsible governance.

kikwete kashawahi kuwa serious umesahau kwenye kesi ya babu seya???????
au unataka userious gani?

Unfortunately wishful thinking does not solve problems. Instead of wishing, you could better serve your people by instituting a more responsible governance.

Ooh yeah! so wht is the problem in here? JK na mawazo yake finyu? Simple I will vote NO for him come October 31.

Ooh yeah! so wht is the problem in here? JK na mawazo yake finyu? Simple I will vote NO for him come October 31.

Thank you, thank you for voting and doing something about it. But my suspicion is that even that won't be enough as even the alternative is not sufficiently conversant with the issues.

So on top of voting, we all still need to be wholeheartedly involved in facing the issues. Where are the protests and grassroot movements? Why so much resignation and complacency ?

Thank you, thank you for voting and doing something about it. But my suspicion is that even that won't be enough as even the alternative is not sufficiently conversant with the issues.

So on top of voting, we all still need to be wholeheartedly involved in facing the issues. Where are the protests and grassroot movements? Why so much resignation and complacency ?

Come on man, remember this started on me saying " I wish JK Nyerere would have been alive" and that was after Kikwete's statement regarding praises from America to be specific.

I mentioned Nyerere for just just very one big reason, "An independent thinker", and ofcourse mweye rekodi ya kutokulewa sifa za kijinga.

By the look of things you are trying to strecth this discussion way beyond of what I suggested earlier. And soon kama kawaida yako itaanza ligi hapa nje kabisa ya what the thread is all about. Man, It is Friday where I am (TGIF) and almost 14:00hrs. Not ready for the debate you are after, at least not today, not this hour!!!!!!

Come on man, remember this started on me saying " I wish JK Nyerere would have been alive" and that was after the Kikwete statement regarding praises from America to be specific.

I mentioned Nyerere for just just very one big reason, "An independent thinker", and ofcourse mweye rekodi ya kutokulewa sifa za kijinga.

By the look of things you are trying to strecth this discussion way beyond of what I suggested earlier. And soon kama kawaida yako itaanza ligi hapa nje kabisa ya what the thread is all about. Man, It is Friday where I am (TGIF) and almost 14:00hrs. Not ready for the debate you are after, at least today.

By wishing to bring the dead alive, you had already stretched this discussion way beyond what is plausible, therefore you are in no position to complain about anybody stretching this discussion beyond what you suggested.

By wishing to bring the dead alive, you had already stretched this discussion way beyond what is plausible, therefore you are in no position to complain about anybody stretching this discussion beyond what you suggested.

Haya umeshinda mzee wa ligi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sina uhakika kama kweli hiyo simu ilikuwa ya balozi wa Marekani au danganya toto maana imefikia hatua haaminiki. usanii kwa kwenda mbele.

Huo ni usanii mwingine wa JK kwa wadanganyika. Inawezekana alikuwa anaongea na Shehe Yahya kumweleza mipango ya kumlinda

sina uhakika kama kweli hiyo simu ilikuwa ya balozi wa Marekani au danganya toto maana imefikia hatua haaminiki. usanii kwa kwenda mbele.

Utamuamini vipi mtu anayeongopa mchana kweupe na hata bila kupepesa macho? Ilani yao ya mwaka 2005 inasema wazi kuwa wataimalisha shirika la ndege la Taifa na waziri wake Kawambwa na yeye mwenyewe pia mara chungu nzima wanasema wamempata muwekezaji lakini hakuna cha maana kinachotendeka na mpaka sasa shirika linazidi kuwa hoi bini taabani!! Mafisadi wamewekeza huko precision air na sasa wanataka ndege zao ziwe za shirika la Taifa!! Utakuwa mwehu kama utamuamini anaposema na kuahidi kuwa watajenga viwanja vipya vya ndege pengine vya kutua kunguru toka Bagamoyo!!

Unajua hata kama ni kweli, lakini raisi wa nchi kufanya hiyo habario is just absurd, ni kama vile unatongoza halafu simu inaita unaenda pembeni unaongea halafu ukirudi unamwambia unayemtongoza aisee hiyo simu ni ya jmaa wanataka wanipe mkataba wa kazi ya milioni mia baada ya kusikia nilivyokuwa mkali kwenye fani ya umodo!!!!!

1. wenye akili timamu hawataichagua ccm na kikwete
2. wana ccm wanaopenda chama chao mwaka huu hawatamchagua kikwete na genge lake la wahuni
3. rais aliyeingia madarakani kwa ufisadi kamwe hawezi kuaminika, kwani hawezi kupambana na rushwa
4. kuna haja gani ya kumnadi kikwete kwa mabango makubwa nchi nzima kama kweli ccm wanaamini JK ametenda wajibu wake sawasawa?

mbona alishakuwa serious pale alipokuwa anaongea na wazee na kusema hataki Kura za wafanyakazi unataka nini tena acha fujo wewe
ccm oyeeeeee

There has been marginal progress on governance in Africa since the 2005 baseline study. This increase is 2%, from 51% (2005) to 53% (2009).

Multiparty system flourishes, but with poor institutionalization. Many ruling parties in Africa continue to suppress opposition parties with different degrees of severity. And access to the media, state funds and logistical facilities are skewed in favour of the ruling parties in most countries.

Elections are more regular, but flawed in some countries. Elections measure democracy in Africa but their quality remains suspect in many countries: less peaceful and followed by violence like in Kenya and Zimbabwe. In some countries the electoral authorities do not have the autonomy, funding and institutional capacity to conduct free, fair and transparent elections, calling into question the credibility and legitimacy of elections. The result is that the choices of the people are subverted.

Adherence to constitutionalism and the rule of law remains a major challenge. Respect for the rule of law and constitutionalism, though on the increase, is still limited in Africa. In some countries the executive has attempted to change the constitution to stay in power. Between 1990 and 2008 the constitution was amended in eight African countries to elongate the term of the office of the president, mostly against popular opinion.
The media in Africa do not operate in a fully free environment – even in South Africa, Nigeria and Kenya, which are noted for the vibrancy and tenacity of their media.

Source: African Governance Report II 2009, pp. 1 – 4 http://www.iag-agi.org/spip/IMG/pdf/...II_Dakar-2.pdf

Corruption between 2005 and 2009 in Tanzania
In 2005 Tanzania was ranked 88 in corruption and in 2008 placed at 102 worldwide.
Source: Transparency International reports 2006 & 2009 gcr/publications

To begin with, corruption in Tanzania between 2005 and 2009 has increased as per corruption perception indices of 2005 and 2009. Ali Hassan Mwinyi, former president of Tanzania, concurred with these results and quoted in one/ some of Tanzania newspapers saying that the fourth phase is leading in corruption compared to the previous phases.

Secondly, under governance though the African Governance Report II 2009 has generalised the successes, progress and failures, Tanzania mainly falls under poor performance. For instance, we have witnessed in this on going election campaign flaws like Daily News to favour CCM, NEC does not have autonomy – CCM has been violating the act like running rallies beyond official time and no measures are taken against CCM; CCM is using logistical facilities and state funds like government plane, vehicles, state house photos.

The guardian of 19/09/2010 wrote that in 1995 opposition won the election by 75% but the results were reversed. This year the Daily News has already announced the results that Dr. Slaa has lost. The constitution has a lot of contradictions that impedes full democracy to be exercised like no challenging of presidential results in the court of law.

My question to Obama and CCM: was it realistic to praise Tanzania for an improvement of 2% in governance while there is a failure in corruption since JK took the term of the office in 2005?

If CCM and any citizen of Tanzania who consider the praise realistic, I will doubt their reasoning capacity. The late Nyerere once said that if a clever person knows that you are also clever and he tells you that you are not clever and you accept that, that person will degrade you down to the surface. This statement has been proved by Obama to JK.

Back
Top Bottom