His Excellency the ’fisadi’

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
EYE SPY : His Excellency the 'fisadi'

Adam Lusekelo
THIS DAY
DAR ES SALAAM

POLICE in Dar es Salaam have goofed again. They have arrested the wrong guys. They have arrested five young men for yelling unflattering things about former president, Ben Mkapa.

The thing is, you can't tart up a thing reeking with stench, you just cannot do that. It will always stink. Our country is presently having a nasty rotting smell and there is nothing the entire Tanzania Police Force can do about it.

But I would pity the cops. The thing is the poor cops are confused. The guys were trained to save the rest of us civilians from crooks and the bad guys, thieves and other nasties in society.

But it now turns out that the crooks are guys who were pretending to be our leaders. Now leaders (I call them rulers) should lead by example so that people can emulate their rectitude and goodness.

In Bongo it turns out that the rulers have also been found out to be thieves. They have been engaging in the shocking robbery of the Treasury and the central bank.

The police also know that they are also part of the people of Tanzania who have been robbed dizzy. They also get pay which is peanuts and have to be 'creative' to make ends meet.

So they do not know what to do when the whole country knows and calls the crooks 'mafisadi'. There is not other name for thieves a thief is a thief! Period!

The thing is no one can force me to respect a robber. I was raised and told by my mum and dad to avoid bad company. To avoid crooks. How can you steal billions in a country where children sit on floors in classes?

How can you steal billions in a country where children die of malnutrition? How can you steal an entire coal mine and simply say it belongs to you? Just like that!

No. We will continue to call them 'mafisadi'. I am sure the police cannot arrest 35-plus million Tanzanians. The people will one day fight back. In fact they already have started fighting back by using their mouths and insulting the thieves, like what those young men did.

Instead of arresting the real thieves the police have resorted to childish bullying. The people will continue to resist the wanton rape of our resources.

The country is confused. Who is a real thief? The ruling CCM party is also mega-confused. Are the people who have bought their way into and bankrolled the party, their comrades with integrity or crooks engaged in unarmed robbery?

Youth CCM members in Tanga think a crook is just a crook. Those of Bariadi think that what their colleagues in Tanga say is just a load of rubbish.

To some of us a thug is just a thug. He belongs to a maximum security jail.

mailto: mbwene2@yahoo.com

EYE SPY : His Excellency the ’fisadi’

Adam Lusekelo
THIS DAY
DAR ES SALAAM

POLICE in Dar es Salaam have goofed again. They have arrested the wrong guys. They have arrested five young men for yelling unflattering things about former president, Ben Mkapa.

The thing is, you can't tart up a thing reeking with stench, you just cannot do that. It will always stink. Our country is presently having a nasty rotting smell and there is nothing the entire Tanzania Police Force can do about it.

But I would pity the cops. The thing is the poor cops are confused. The guys were trained to save the rest of us civilians from crooks and the bad guys, thieves and other nasties in society.

But it now turns out that the crooks are guys who were pretending to be our leaders. Now leaders (I call them rulers) should lead by example so that people can emulate their rectitude and goodness.

In Bongo it turns out that the rulers have also been found out to be thieves. They have been engaging in the shocking robbery of the Treasury and the central bank.

The police also know that they are also part of the people of Tanzania who have been robbed dizzy. They also get pay which is peanuts and have to be ’creative’ to make ends meet.

So they do not know what to do when the whole country knows and calls the crooks ’mafisadi’. There is not other name for thieves a thief is a thief! Period!

The thing is no one can force me to respect a robber. I was raised and told by my mum and dad to avoid bad company. To avoid crooks. How can you steal billions in a country where children sit on floors in classes?

How can you steal billions in a country where children die of malnutrition? How can you steal an entire coal mine and simply say it belongs to you? Just like that!

No. We will continue to call them ’mafisadi’. I am sure the police cannot arrest 35-plus million Tanzanians. The people will one day fight back. In fact they already have started fighting back by using their mouths and insulting the thieves, like what those young men did.

Instead of arresting the real thieves the police have resorted to childish bullying. The people will continue to resist the wanton rape of our resources.

The country is confused. Who is a real thief? The ruling CCM party is also mega-confused. Are the people who have bought their way into and bankrolled the party, their comrades with integrity or crooks engaged in unarmed robbery?

Youth CCM members in Tanga think a crook is just a crook. Those of Bariadi think that what their colleagues in Tanga say is just a load of rubbish.

Mhh,

Hivi Lusekelo anaandikia Thisday siku hizi? Au ameandika makala binafsi hapa?

Hata hivyo..... kazi nzuri Lusekelo!

Serikali ytu nzima na wizara ya mambo ya ndani wote wamechanganyikiwa.
Wakati Bariadi wanamchinjia ng'ombe fisadi wa 'vijisenti, huku Dar polisi wa kike trafic alifukuzwa kazi kwa rushwa ya shiling elfu tatu (3,000/=)
Nani hapa kachanganykiwa zaidi, Makamba, Masha, Mwema, Tiba au Hosea???

Make it plain Lusekelo, hamna haja ya journalist-speak au highfalluted diction, plain and simple, tell it like it is.

Tuone sasa kama na huyu watamkamata.

I salute you.

Mhh,

Hivi Lusekelo anaandikia Thisday siku hizi? Au ameandika makala binafsi hapa?

Hata hivyo..... kazi nzuri Lusekelo!

Msimamo ni ule ule..Wakamatwe na wasiruhusiwe kuligawa taifa!
Wakamatwe..wahojiwe, wafunguliwe mashtaka..Wapewe mdhamana...Then waende kuhutubia!

Thats the only way to describe justice in this matter.

Nakubaliana Na Wewe Mkuu, Mwizi Ni Mwizi Tu Hakuna Jina Lingine La Kuwapa, Hata Jina " Fisadi " Naona Ni La Kiungwana. Hawa Akina Benjamin Mkapa Na Kundi Lake Wangefaa Wapewe Jina Halisi Ni "mwizi"

Wakumbuke Sana Yanayomkuta Chiluba Wa Zambia, Walimwita Ni Mwizi Wa Rasilimali Za Taifa La Zambia Ndio Maana Wameweza Angalau Kuambulia Kiasi Cha Hele Alizoiba.

Bwana Ben Mkapa Akumbuke Kuwa Kuiba Ni Kuchukua Kitu Ambacho Si Halali Yako ! Je Ulivyoiba Bwana Mkapa Na Wenzako Ni Halali Yenu? La Hasha ! Ilikuwa Ni Mali Ya Watanzania Na Ndio Sababu Wanakuzomea Mitaani.

Pia Hawa Polisi Inapaswa Wagfahamu Kuwa Kazi Yao Ni Kuwatetea Raia Wema Wa Taifa Hili, Je Benjamin Mkapa Ni Raia Mwema?

hongera lusekelo kwa kumwita 'mwizi' kwa jina lake.

hivi kwa nini watanzania tunaendelea kuishi kwenye vitisho vya namna hii?

kikwete tafadhali chukua hatua za haraka kwa hawa wizi, kabla na wewe hujaanza kuitwa mwizi ukiwa madarakani.

It's true Mkapa is supposed to be in maximum detention kama Guantanamo. The guy stole our money and our resources. Then Pinda anadiriki kumuita Mh. Mkapa, shame on Mr. Pinda, shame on him 100 times.

Tanzania ya leo haiana maji, umeme wala chakula cha kutosha, wakati Mkapa na Mkewe wana mansion huko Lushoto, and investments worth of millions and millions of dollar.

Thanks Lusekelo, you said all son.

Asante Lusekelo kwa article nzuri na yenye kuonyesha uzalendo wako.
From what has happened, nina amini its high time now kwa Polisi kupatiwa mafunzo yanayoendeana na wakati. Ni muhimu Polisi wafahamu vipengele vya sheria kwa undani sio tu ile tafsiri na maelezo wanayopata wakiwa Police College. inabidi wawe wanajikumbusha na ikibidi kushiriki semina kuhusu haki za binadamu na jinsi gani katika nchi zingine haya mambo ya kukamata tu watu na kuwasweka ndani yana madhara makubwa.

Nadhani huu pia ni wakati muafaka kwa NGO zinazojihusisha na mambo ya haki za binadamu kuwa wanatoa mafunzo kwa wanachi ili watu wafahamu haki zao. Ni katika uelewa huu huenda hata vita dhidi ya mafisadi itapata ushirikiano mkubwa na kupelekea wananchi kugundua kuwa wanatumika isivyo au ni kwanini hawapaswi kushiriki ujasiri wa mafisadi kama tulivyoshuhudia kwa kupitia magazeti yale yaliyojiri kule Monduli na hivi karibuni kule Bariadi.

Nguvu kubwa inatumika kukamata watu walikula rushwa ya Sh. 3000 wakati kuna watu wamekula mabilioni wapo mtaani wanatembea, hawatawanya lolote mafisadi kwani inaonekana kana kwamba na kikwete anausika na kukubali kuwa anausika maana ni kuitisha uchaguzi mpya, matokeo yake wanamalizia hasira kwa vijana wa vijiweni.

"But I would pity the cops. The thing is the poor cops are confused. The guys were trained to save the rest of us civilians from crooks and the bad guys, thieves and other nasties in society.
But it now turns out that the crooks are guys who were pretending to be our leaders. Now leaders (I call them rulers) should lead by example so that people can emulate their rectitude and goodness. "

Asante sana..nimeipenda hii!!

Akikamatwa au akifungwa mtu kwa tuhuma kubwa za kifisadi, nitahama nchi

Serikali ytu nzima na wizara ya mambo ya ndani wote wamechanganyikiwa.
Wakati Bariadi wanamchinjia ng'ombe fisadi wa 'vijisenti, huku Dar polisi wa kike trafic alifukuzwa kazi kwa rushwa ya shiling elfu tatu (3,000/=)
Nani hapa kachanganykiwa zaidi, Makamba, Masha, Mwema, Tiba au Hosea???

WOTE NA KIRANJA WAO MKUU!!!

EYE SPY : His Excellency the 'fisadi'

Adam Lusekelo
THIS DAY
DAR ES SALAAM

So they do not know what to do when the whole country knows and calls the crooks 'mafisadi'. There is not other name for thieves a thief is a thief! Period!

Ngoja niende kunywa maji hili limenikuna nafikiri mkuu wa kaya akisoma ujumbe kama huu hatakubali vijana waendelee kukaa mahabusu na kitakachofuatia atamchukua mtuhumiwa muhusika mahakamani hili sheria ichukue mkondo wake.

Unajua pale kariakoo kama ametokea jambazi ameiba hata simu, huwa inatakiwa kama polisi amemkamata awe mwangalifu maana watu wenye hasira wanaweza hata kumuumiza anayemlinda. Huwa suluhisho ni kukimbia haraka hili mtuhumiwa afungiwe katika sero

Back
Top Bottom