Hip-Hop's 20 Biggest Earners, 2008

Icadon

JF-Expert Member
Mar 21, 2007
Hii mijamaa imeingiza mshiko....ikiunganisha hela zao zote tunatatua matatizo kadhaa nchini kwetu.

1. Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson

$150 million

50 Cent has come a long way from his early days dealing drugs in Queens, N.Y., and getting shot nine times. The reigning king of hip-hop wealth banked $100 million after taxes last summer when his stake in VitaminWater's parent, Glacéau, was bought by Coca-Cola as part of a $4.1 billion deal. His portfolio also includes the popular G-Unit clothing line and record label, plus films, videogames and a slew of platinum albums, including last year's Curtis.

2. Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter

$82 million

Brooklyn, N.Y.-born Jay-Z had a monster year, releasing a second platinum comeback album, American Gangster, inspired by the movie of the same title. In April he signed a $150 million, 10-year recording, touring and merchandising deal with concert promoter Live Nation and days later married his longtime girlfriend Beyoncé Knowles on the roof of his New York City penthouse. Jay-Z also owns a stake in the New Jersey Nets and has advertising deals with Dell and Budweiser.

3. Sean "Diddy" Combs

$35 million

The "Dapper Don" of hip-hop continues his decade-long run of good fortune. He brings in cash from his clothing line Sean John, record label Bad Boy, premium vodka Ciroc and two reality-TV shows. His catalog of hits, both as a producer and a rapper, includes collaborations with the likes of Jay-Z and the Notorious B.I.G., as well as rap anthems such as "Mo Money Mo Problems" and "Been Around the World."

4. Kanye West $30 million
5. Timothy "Timbaland" Mosley $22 million
6. Pharrell Williams $20 million
7. Kasseem "Swizz Beatz" Dean $17 million
8. Calvin "Snoop Dogg" Broadus $16 million
9. André "Dr. Dre" Young $15 million
10. Christopher "Ludacris" Bridges $14 million
11. Clifford "T.I." Harris $13 million (tie)
11. Dwayne "Lil Wayne" Carter $13 million (tie)
12. Marshall "Eminem" Mathers $12 million (tie)
12. Lonnie "Common" Lynn Jr. $12 million (tie)
12. Aliaune "Akon" Thiam $12 million (tie)
13. Jermaine Dupri $11 million (tie)
13. Jonathan "Lil Jon" Smith $11 million (tie)
14. OutKast $10 million (tie)
14. Hakeem "Chamillionaire" Seriki $10 million (tie)
14. Jayceon "The Game" Taylor $10 million (tie)

what if the notorious BIG,life not been cut short.P diddy would have easily been on top of this chart

Weezy baada ya kuuza kichizi bado ana tie na T.I? Au ndiyo mambo ya "I make more off your album than you"

Ina maana haya mahela ndio mapato yao kwa mwaka 2008 yaani from january up to now?

Weezy baada ya kuuza kichizi bado ana tie na T.I? Au ndiyo mambo ya "I make more off your album than you"

Come on...I thought you knew better!! Weezy's album just came out 3 months ago and these numbers don't include the sales of Tha Carter III. Halafu hivi kweli unaamini hizi namba? Hebu angalia eti Chamillionaire ka-make millioni ngapi? What the hell is he doing to make that kind guap? His last album bombed. The last semi-hit he had was 'ridin dirty' and that was two or three years ago.....puh-lease......unless you tell me he's pushing dope otherwise I don't believe these numbers

Come on...I thought you knew better!! Weezy's album just came out 3 months ago and these numbers don't include the sales of Tha Carter III. Halafu hivi kweli unaamini hizi namba? Hebu angalia eti Chamillionaire ka-make millioni ngapi? What the hell is he doing to make that kind guap? His last album bombed. The last semi-hit he had was 'ridin dirty' and that was two or three years ago.....puh-lease......unless you tell me he's pushing dope otherwise I don't believe these numbers

Mapato yao hayatokani na kuuza album tu,kuna mikataba mbalimbali ya matangazo .May be Weezy hajapata deal kama hizo

Mapato yao hayatokani na kuuza album tu,kuna mikataba mbalimbali ya matangazo .May be Weezy hajapata deal kama hizo

Ndiyo ni kweli lakini huwezi kutegemea mapato ya albamu ambayo bado iko kwenye kumi bora na ambayo imetolewa mwishoni mwa mwezi mei kuwa katika mapato ya mtu ya mwaka uliopita. Hawa jamaa wa Forbes wametoa wapi data zao? Sio IRS?

Tatizo mkubwa unamzimia sana Weezy so unataka akamate jackpot

Tatizo mkubwa unamzimia sana Weezy so unataka akamate jackpot

Pamoja na hilo lakini kusema kwa nini ame-rank alivyo-rank wakati kaua competition nzima mwaka huu bila kuzingatia lini album yake ilitoka sio sawa. Nashauri wakitoa listi mpya mwakani angalia atakuwa wapi maana sasa hivi ana movie deals, na deal flani hivi ya kinywaji na tutakuwa tumepata picha kamili ya mauzo ya Tha Carter III

Haya mapato ya kuanzia mwaka jana mpaka mwaka huu mwanzoni...

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom