Hiki kiingereza ni cha dunia hii au ni cha mars?

D

Duma

D

Duma

Joined Feb 27, 2011
46 125
Kuna member wa JF anatumia jina la Naisha Nasri alipositi thread ya kiingereza kama ifuatavyo;

"I love Jf because of it's educative contributions "in kiswahili"from its members but when the thread is posted in English very few come out to contribute.I have also noted that the only guys who contribute using English are men not in the driving seat in political arena."

Sasa member mwingine wa JF akamjibu kwa kiingereza ambacho sina huakika kama ni cha dunia hii au ni cha sayari ya Mars. Majibu yenyewe ya Kiingereza ni kama ifuatavyo;

"The terminus a quo of the lurid facts of matter at hand though pellucid as averred by you is expression of supremacy of colonial legacy entrenched in your cerebrum of which operates against the interest of the realm and its people, in this the crack of dawn, I am sceptical as to whether you have taken this stance compus mentis or rather your knowledge centra is enveloped in linguistic pomposity as manifestation of colonial crinkum crankam enshrined in your encephalon, if the former postulation is meretricious and the later supposition reigns the veracity indispensably in corporeal sense you are within the same geographical milieu and in vis-a-vis with Tanzanians but in incorporeal sense, vice verse is irrefutable truth. Perhaps, I am casting pearls before swine in endavour to cleanse the augean stable, however, attitude manifested vide your threads and contents contained therein exhibits superciliousness which goes therewith and that may turn to be a miasma of deprecated apotheosis to Jamii Forums members' anathema arising therefrom with momentous consequences founded thereon that do not end thereat rather proliferate as intimated hereinbefore and thereafter as I continue raising the same .

Your thread might tend to lead JF members into limbo of tenterhooks in connection with their competence in respect of English Language leading reigning of negativities, inter alia, including unfounded inferiority in a circumstance which you configure your position as the triton among the minnows, please never ever cross the rubicon in respect of matter at hand otherwise you will end up in achieving a pyrrhic victory, by these words I am humbly putting you in qui vive for consequences thereof.

Finally, be notified that members of Jamii Forums are competent enough to discuss issues vide English Language but they are reluctant to do so purposively with view that whatever is discussed herein can be read, understood and shared by significant section of populace of this great republic of which I honestly believe that is one of a conditio sine quo non for founding Jamii Forums.

Kindly be so advised and notified.

I am just joking, husikasilike bibie naisha nasri"

T

Tajiri Mtoto

T

Tajiri Mtoto

Joined Feb 12, 2009
179 500
Wakati wa chuo alikuwepo "PUNCH" mzee wa incognito. Lugha kama zinafanana na hii:D

PjMarLu

PjMarLu

JF-Expert Member
PjMarLu

PjMarLu

JF-Expert Member
Joined Sep 15, 2014
1,368 2,000
Mkuu ni cha dunia hii hii otherwise utuambie kiingereza cha Mars kikoje!

Aniva

Aniva

JF-Expert Member
Aniva

Aniva

JF-Expert Member
Joined Jan 25, 2018
728 1,000
Kuna member wa JF anatumia jina la Naisha Nasri alipositi thread ya kiingereza kama ifuatavyo;

"I love Jf because of it's educative contributions "in kiswahili"from its members but when the thread is posted in English very few come out to contribute.I have also noted that the only guys who contribute using English are men not in the driving seat in political arena."

Sasa member mwingine wa JF akamjibu kwa kiingereza ambacho sina huakika kama ni cha dunia hii au ni cha sayari ya Mars. Majibu yenyewe ya Kiingereza ni kama ifuatavyo;

"The terminus a quo of the lurid facts of matter at hand though pellucid as averred by you is expression of supremacy of colonial legacy entrenched in your cerebrum of which operates against the interest of the realm and its people, in this the crack of dawn, I am sceptical as to whether you have taken this stance compus mentis or rather your knowledge centra is enveloped in linguistic pomposity as manifestation of colonial crinkum crankam enshrined in your encephalon, if the former postulation is meretricious and the later supposition reigns the veracity indispensably in corporeal sense you are within the same geographical milieu and in vis-a-vis with Tanzanians but in incorporeal sense, vice verse is irrefutable truth. Perhaps, I am casting pearls before swine in endavour to cleanse the augean stable, however, attitude manifested vide your threads and contents contained therein exhibits superciliousness which goes therewith and that may turn to be a miasma of deprecated apotheosis to Jamii Forums members' anathema arising therefrom with momentous consequences founded thereon that do not end thereat rather proliferate as intimated hereinbefore and thereafter as I continue raising the same . Your thread might tend to lead JF members into limbo of tenterhooks in connection with their competence in respect of English Language leading reigning of negativities, inter alia, including unfounded inferiority in a circumstance which you configure your position as the triton among the minnows, please never ever cross the rubicon in respect of matter at hand otherwise you will end up in achieving a pyrrhic victory, by these words I am humbly putting you in qui vive for consequences thereof. Finally, be notified that members of Jamii Forums are competent enough to discuss issues vide English Language but they are reluctant to do so purposively with view that whatever is discussed herein can be read, understood and shared by significant section of populace of this great republic of which I honestly believe that is one of a conditio sine quo non for founding Jamii Forums.

Kindly be so advised and notified.

I am just joking, husikasilike bibie naisha nasri"
Hii kitu ni zao la Sheria.

Nichumu Nibebike

Nichumu Nibebike

JF-Expert Member
Nichumu Nibebike

Nichumu Nibebike

JF-Expert Member
Joined Aug 28, 2016
8,761 2,000
Ha haa! Nimeelewa karibu 65% ya maneno. So its safe to assume hicho ni kiingereza kilichochanganywa na kilatini.

Bujibuji

Bujibuji

JF-Expert Member
Bujibuji

Bujibuji

JF-Expert Member
Joined Feb 4, 2009
45,794 2,000
KWINK.
Knowing what I now know

Auz

Auz

JF-Expert Member
Auz

Auz

JF-Expert Member
Joined Apr 6, 2016
5,587 2,000
Huyo jamaa wanajua Kiingereza cha akina yule jamaa wa Kenya, ila natatanishwa na ufasihi wa Kiswahili chake kwa huo mstari aliomalizia.

Numbisa

Numbisa

JF-Expert Member
Numbisa

Numbisa

JF-Expert Member
Joined Dec 12, 2016
142,717 2,000
Hio ni syntax ukijumlisha semantics bado hujatoa pronounciation malufaction

PjMarLu

PjMarLu

JF-Expert Member
PjMarLu

PjMarLu

JF-Expert Member
Joined Sep 15, 2014
1,368 2,000
There is no problem on that as a writer isn’t vitriolic and so utilitarian though he upbraids Naisha Nasri as she is a bit spurious and vilify, by the way it’s somehow not inimical to impute iconoclast fallaciously.
You can emend me with no duress and you are free to contentious!

born again pagan

born again pagan

JF-Expert Member
born again pagan

born again pagan

JF-Expert Member
Joined Apr 28, 2014
2,121 2,000
English ya Kiranga hiyo
Weka mbali na watoto

D

Duma

D

Duma

Joined Feb 27, 2011
46 125
There is no problem on that as a writer isn’t vitriolic and so utilitarian though he upbraids Naisha Nasri as she is a bit spurious and vilify, by the way it’s somehow not inimical to impute iconoclast fallaciously.
Haaa!!!!, hiki kiingereza cha sayari ya Venus, bila shaka wewe na huyo jamaa wa kiingereza kigumu ni mtu na mdogo wake.

carcinoma

carcinoma

JF-Expert Member
carcinoma

carcinoma

JF-Expert Member
Joined Mar 5, 2017
3,912 2,000
Hicho kingereza atakuwa amejifunza shule za wamisionari wa zamanii (seminary) tena waitariano..
Hio kitu huwezi pata st kayunba.
Mimi nimeelewa kama 45%

Kasie

Kasie

Platinum Member
Kasie

Kasie

Platinum Member
Joined Dec 29, 2013
14,460 2,000
Hahahahahahhahaa looh mleta mada na wachangiaji wake mmenifurahisha looh.

Mnejifanya nimkumbuke EMT sijui hata by uko wapo siku hizi na mainglish yake.

My fair weather friend Roger Sterling ..... I lost my lens glass and am walking away...

Forum statistics

Threads 1,334,516
Members 512,012
Posts 32,478,792