Hii tweet ya World Bank Tanzania unaweza fikiri kuwa ni fake

Behaviourist

JF-Expert Member
Apr 8, 2016
Huu ni uthibitisho wa wazi kabisa kuwa huwa tunadanganywa mengi na viongozi wetu wakiwa kwenye MIC!🚶🚶🚶
View attachment 1716434

74405.jpg

GDP is the parameter/index , which carries the lumpsum of several variables! In other words it is not a reliable factor to gauge the prosperity of the country.
I believe your argument would be different if there would be an increase in GDP from 5.8% to 7.8%, and now you'd probably be appraising JPM's government for such big growth. Anyway, let's make things easier. Can you provide a reliable indicator that provides a true picture of our country's prosperity?

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾please tag me when he provide you with requested info.
I believe your argument would be different if there would be an increase in GDP from 5.8% to 7.8%, and now you'd probably be appraising JPM's government for such big growth. Anyway, let's make things easier. Can you provide a reliable indicator that provides a true picture of our country's prosperity?

Yule mzee huwa anajisikia raha ya kipekee akiwa kwenye hotuba zake huku akisoma hicho kipengele cha pato la Taifa kukua kwenye makaratasi kutoka 7.3% mwaka gani sijui mpaka 7.8 mwaka gani sijui, huku wananchi anao wahutubia wakiwa wanapiga tu miayu ya njaa na uchovu wa maisha magumu!

Inashangaza kuwaona Watawala wetu wakijisifia uchumi kukua kwa kasi huku sekta zinazo ukuza huo uchumi zikiwa ni sekta za madini, fedha, miundombinu, nk. Ambazo kimsingi haziwagusi moja kwa moja wananchi walio wengi. Sijawahi kusomea uchumi wa darasani, ila huwa naona wanasiasa wetu huwa wanatudanganya sana kupitia hizi takwimu zao.

First of all, I am not the Economist , but I am a die hard inquirer of economic matters.

With this background, now you are in a position to trust my argument regarding the GDP.

To start with, let us see what economic experts are talking about GDP. Join me to read some quotes from the experts, and follow the detailed information from a link provided.

In summary, GDP indicator is flawed. Trust me.
======
GDP is born of the manufacturing age. It measures “things you can drop on your foot”. Yet in advanced economies such as the US, up to 80% of production is in the service industry. GDP doesn’t do services - at least not very well. It is good at quantity, but lousy at quality. If the food or service improves in your local restaurant, GDP will not notice. Ditto, if an airline’s safety record improves. In fact, GDP might prefer a plane crash - so that it can build a new plane.
GDP is flummoxed by the Internet. If I buy my own cheap airline ticket, check myself in online and pick my own aisle seat, my convenience has gone up. But GDP has gone down. I am my own travel agent, a job that would once have been performed by a fully paid-up GDP-producing employee. Wikipedia provides all human knowledge free of charge. In GDP terms, it is worth zilch.
GDP deals in aggregates; GDP per capita in averages.In an age where a huge cause of social dislocation is inequality, GDP has nothing to say about distribution. Averages are misleading. Medians are better than means. A rise in average GDP could actually be retrograde, if it leaves 99% of people resentful at how the 1% is making good.
From GDP’s perspective, bigger is always better. In the real world, that is not always so. When the financial sector got bigger and bigger, it ended in financial crisis. When the US health service gets bigger and bigger, it means costs are out of control.
In general, GDP measures only cash transactions. In Europe that includes heroin and prostitution. However, volunteer work, housework or looking after an ageing relative count for nothing. GDP has skewed priorities.
In poor countries, the informal sector is practically invisible to GDP. Yet in much of the world, the informal economy counts for most. Monitoring economic activity from space, through satellite images of nightlights, might be more accurate than on-the-ground GDP, academic studies have found.
=====
Mr. TUJITEGEMEE, BAK is also expecting your answer to my equation, so please, don't forget to tag him as well. The said question is "Can you provide a reliable indicator that provides a true picture of our country's prosperity?"

Question tags ni janga la wengi, jifunzeni kutengeneza question tags katika lugha ya Kingereza jamani. Hii ni shida kwa watu wengi.
Kizungu kinatupa shida, na mimi nikiwemo. Kwa hiyo, siwezi kumlaumu ndugu yangu huyu. Hata hivyo, naomba utusaidie kuturekebisha kila upatapo wasaa ili nasi tuwe bora katika kuwasilisha mawazo yetu kwa lugha ya kiingereza.

Natanguliza shukrani.

Back
Top Bottom