Hii ni kawaida au ni nguvu za giza zinazonipa ishara juu ya jambo fulani?

Might be a psychological disorder, just temporary i guess,
In my young days,once it happened i slept with a certain Beautiful woman, in the middle of the night i looked at her and saw another Beautiful face (of my Ex),
Next day i did a little research and concluded its just my brain wa playing tricks on me (bse i hadn't totally move on)
In your case its you haven't forgot sasha and the brain tricks you to find little invisible patterns to create dramatic similarities but nothing more man,
Just date her and enjoy your youth, when you get older experience like this make you more wiser.
Cheers mate!!

Might be a psychological disorder, just temporary i guess,
In my young days,once it happened i slept with a certain Beautiful woman, in the middle of the night i looked at her and saw another Beautiful face (of my Ex),
Next day i did a little research and concluded its just my brain wa playing tricks on me (bse i hadn't totally move on)
In your case its you haven't forgot sasha and the brain tricks you to find little invisible patterns to create dramatic similarities but nothing more man,
Just date her and enjoy your youth, when you get older experience like this make you more wiser.
Cheers mate!!
May be, because...i loved sasha, so mad....so its distracted me physiology

Acha tabia ya kutongoza kila unayemwona barabaran..ingekua ni mimi nisingeendelea naye. Hio kitu sio ordinary..unacheza na jin na ww unachukulia poa, run..kabla haijakukost