Hii kali- Dume lina mimba?

Kana-Ka-Nsungu

JF-Expert Member
Oct 4, 2007
Pregnant man on Oprah

PREGNANT man Thomas Beatie will appear on Oprah Winfrey's TV show tomorrow.

Transsexual Thomas, 34, shocked the world when a picture was released showing his bearded face and growing belly.

The Hawaiian ex-lesbian kept his female reproductive organs and is nearly six months pregnant.

In clips from the show, which will be aired tomorrow, Thomas says: "I'm a person and I have the right to have my own biological child."

The amazing revelations have been questioned by sceptics, but the Chicago-based talk show said Oprah had interviewed Thomas, his wife Nancy, their doctor and pals of the pair.

According to the clips from the show, Nancy tells how a hysterectomy left her unable to conceive.

Thomas said: "If Nancy could get pregnant, I wouldn't be doing this."

When he switched gender, Thomas had his breasts removed and began taking testosterone in a bid to grow facial hair.

But after keeping his female reproductive organs, Thomas fell pregnant through artificial insemination.

He expects to deliver a girl around July 3.

In an interview with an American magazine, he wrote: "Wanting to have a biological child is neither a male nor female desire, but a human desire."

Source:The sun

Sasa mbona huyo ni mwanamke tu. Hakuna la ajabu hapo. Mimi nilidhani mtu aliyezaliwa na jinsia ya kiume tu basi. Hii habari si yakushangaza unless tuna define mwanamke anaye undergo sex change kuwa ni mwanaume

Duh!
This doesnt make news to me!!!
Huyu alikuwa kidume ila sasa ni mwanamke hakuna kitu cha ajabu.

The Pregnant Man Grows Ever Larger in Buzz
by Molly McCall

Yesterday Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:30:51 PDT

On Thursday, Oprah introduced Oregon resident Thomas Beatie to anyone who hadn't yet heard of him. Beatie, a transgender man who is legally male, is six months pregnant with his and his wife's child. La Winfrey called the expectant situation "a new definition of what diversity means for everybody."

And everybody, it seems, is interested. Over the past seven days, searches for "pregnant man" rose 26,879%. Demand for "thomas beatie" grew more than 3,000%. Interest in "oregon man pregnant" has swelled 461%.

As for the skeptics who typed "man claims he is pregnant" and "pregnant man?" into Search, we can answer: Mr. Beatie retained his female reproductive organs. Because he has a uterus, he can get pregnant and carry a baby to term.

In Buzz, some of the most popular articles from the past week focused on the bun in Beatie's oven. As we posted earlier, Boing Boing and Huffington Post were two of the first sources to surface with articles on the story. Since then, the Huffington Post scored another hit with an item revealing more photos of the fertile daddy.

LilSugar, Yahoo! News, and People.com have also polled well with Buzz readers. The People.com article, which offers an exclusive video clip from the Oprah appearance, was one of the most voted-on articles in Buzz after the show aired.

So has this childbearing event really redefined what diversity means for everybody? The tale certainly seems to have people thinking about gender issues. We've noted a surge in queries for "transgendered" and "transgender pregnancy." Lookups for "pregnant man" have flowed in from every state in the U.S. and every age group.

With the fruitful papa about to enter his third trimester, we may have three more months of this baby buzz. Enjoy it!