Hichi kijungu na chuchuz noma

Lucchese DeCavalcante

JF-Expert Member
Jan 10, 2009
IMG_0012_3.jpg
IMG_0017_3.jpg

ustaarabu wa kujipamba lakini makwapa machafu, si ajabu na hivyo vya ndani kama ch*pi nayo ikakukimbiza ......

Inshort hicho kitu kimecmamia kucha! Kitu cha adabu! Hao wajifanyao wanamtoa kasoro ni waswazi tu! Kwn kitakiwacho ni punda abebe mzigo c mlio wa punda usiokua na maslahi!

Inshort hicho kitu kimecmamia kucha! Kitu cha adabu! Hao wajifanyao wanamtoa kasoro ni waswazi tu! Kwn kitakiwacho ni punda abebe mzigo c mlio wa punda usiokua na maslahi!
mkuu Othman umechangia posts 5 tu hapa JF na inahusu kijungu,uzinzi,mirungi,mikogo na kujamba,vipi mkuu huna interests zingine zenye manufaa kwako/kwetu ?

uporoto you should try stand up comedy aisee lol
Hahaha! we are thinking of teaming up with Kloro and Rose1980 and we'll be appearing at Sweeteasy alongside Evans Bukuku lol!
I have this interest of checking up on members who have more than 2 months with less than 10 posts,i go to their profile and check their posts and this Othman dude leaves a lot to be desired from his choice of threads.

Hahaha! we are thinking of teaming up with Kloro and Rose1980 and we'll be appearing at Sweeteasy alongside Evans Bukuku lol!
I have this interest of checking up on members who have more than 2 months with less than 10 posts,i go to their profile and check their posts and this Othman dude leaves a lot to be desired from his choice of threads.

in that team you should add kinga'sti....evans bukuku will be replaced soon...lol
but this guy is very interesting indeed....and the name suggest he might be from mombasa i guess lol
could be.he is on mission?..lol

The Boss, lazma nikufelishe mtihani wa practico za ashadii!
mi staki uchokozi wako!
in that team you should add kinga'sti....evans bukuku will be replaced soon...lol
but this guy is very interesting indeed....and the name suggest he might be from mombasa i guess lol
could be.he is on mission?..lol

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom