Here comes Valentine

vivian

JF-Expert Member
Nov 2, 2009
Hey Jf Members!
The 2010 Valentine Day is here with us! just less than 5 days to count!!!
I gues most of you have got their best way to commemorate the day!
Can we just share some of the Best way to celebrate this day!!!
I gues some of you have already made their bookings.. Holiday Inn, New Africa and some of other five star Hotels in Dar for Bed and Breakfast!! Is this the best way to commemorate the valentine???
Sorry folks, Nilipigwa kibuti. nitakua billionaires club nakula tusker kipwekeeee

Sorry folks, Nilipigwa kibuti. nitakua billionaires club nakula tusker kipwekeeee

Pole kwa kupigwa kibuyu. Ila ulifanya nini hadi ukapigwa kibuyu kwa si kawaida kwa mwanamke kupigwa kibuyu (assuming you are a female)...

Hey Jf Members!
The 2010 Valentine Day is here with us! just less than 5 days to count!!!
I gues most of you have got their best way to commemorate the day!
Can we just share some of the Best way to celebrate this day!!!
I gues some of you have already made their bookings.. Holiday Inn, New Africa and some of other five star Hotels in Dar for Bed and Breakfast!! Is this the best way to commemorate the valentine???

No need yakua mpweke vivan! just give me a call and I think we can be a group!! why dont just form a group tukakaa pamoja siku hiyo tukasherekea? I mean kwa wale single but looking..

Du !!!!! Angalia usije kufanya watu wajae hapo mpaka nafasi ikosekane. Kwa wanaJF The last sentence looks like an invitation na kwa jinsi JF walivyo wakarimu watakataa wachache.

No need yakua mpweke vivan! just give me a call and I think we can be a group!! why dont just form a group tukakaa pamoja siku hiyo tukasherekea? I mean kwa wale single but looking..

Dorin wewe si umeshapata rafiki kwanini msiwe wote siku hiyo?

Hapa ndipo washashi huhaha kuwapanga mabinti. Kila mmoja anajijua kuwa ni yeye tu na bila shaka ata spend siku ya Valentino na mshashi, but it is against the laws of physics to be at more than one place at the same time.

Pole kwa kupigwa kibuyu. Ila ulifanya nini hadi ukapigwa kibuyu kwa si kawaida kwa mwanamke kupigwa kibuyu (assuming you are a female)...

Man. Before getting married! many will suffer for you and many will make you suffer! umenielewa Julius?

Start counting, that is no one.

Hapa ndipo washashi huhaha kuwapanga mabinti. Kila mmoja anajijua kuwa ni yeye tu na bila shaka ata spend siku ya Valentino na mshashi, but it is against the laws of physics to be at more than one place at the same time.

You are in the reality world man!! But am sorry, unaweza kunifafanulia signature yako.

Du !!!!! Angalia usije kufanya watu wajae hapo mpaka nafasi ikosekane. Kwa wanaJF The last sentence looks like an invitation na kwa jinsi JF walivyo wakarimu watakataa wachache.

fantastic!! Whoever will come there must also be single like me! Then the day goes!!

Can I join the group too?

Man. Before getting married! many will suffer for you and many will make you suffer! umenielewa Julius?

Nimekuelewa kabisa Vivian. Huyo jamaa ni mtu mbaya sana. How dare he did that to you. I'll never do such a thing to a gorgeous woman like you. Oh well...it's his loss.

Sorry folks, Nilipigwa kibuti. nitakua billionaires club nakula tusker kipwekeeee,y alone dia?I knw its for lovers,friends and family,come ova n lets party maisha yenyewe mafupi

Sorry folks, Nilipigwa kibuti. nitakua billionaires club nakula tusker kipwekeeee,y alone dia?I knw its for lovers,friends and family,come ova n lets party maisha yenyewe mafupi
Inaelekea Billioners Club kuna mambo mazuri mazuri. Ntamuulizia Mwanyato anipe details. Hii ya habari za mapema mapema is just a good sign.

kwavile mtakuwa single mbili za jinsia moja nitajumuika na nyie kuwapa kampani na ulinzi ili single za kiume zisiwasumbue