Her facial appearance speaks more

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is the crux of the matter. People tend to forget and gloss over matters not remembering why she was put there in the first place.

However, the genius is how the appointing authority identifies such individuals having attributes acceptable to him.
My Son drink water you have said it all in a crystal crisp way!

Bady face like her soul i think she is there for reason to make sure she acomplish mission by her benefit real I tell you my dude.

i wanted to post a kind of thread just after seeing her on one of the worst TV media. Her facial expression for rapid analysis tells me she ha s an internal suffering. She has become to old in short time, can you tel me its because of Grudges?? May be. She is guilty in her heart. she can't smile real. and even when she tries its like she is crying. Ooh! poor woman.
Poleni sana
Anyway, you just keep on keeping on.. cause this is what you can do so far, to reliese your stress

And this is the crux of the matter. People tend to forget and gloss over matters not remembering why she was put there in the first place.

However, the genius is how the appointing authority identifies such individuals having attributes acceptable to him.

That makes parliament a pitiful institution. The executive deliberately planted their agent so as to have control over it. Divide and rule at its best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom