Her facial appearance speaks more

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Son drink water

JF-Expert Member
Nov 30, 2016
She is an imprudent and the most ugly woman ever, her outer facial appearance speaks more than her actual deeds.
What if she'd be scrub? I guess it would have been a mess to children if they meet her in the streets or elsewhere.
Good enough, we're usually judged by our own appearances,just like the former Ugandan tyrant, late Idd Amin Dada, his facial expression was an ample message to everyone that, the man was really a cynical monster.
There has never been a fool with prudence in his walk, the Bible says, "where there's wisdom, sadness prevails.
The imprudent suffer no sadness in their walks,because it's all about joy in their lives as since they don't ponder over others.
When they would eat, drink and sleep, they think that such a move will never last.
Only the prudent know their tomorrow, that their flesh belong to soil and that they are just pilgrims in this world and so do their facial expressions.

Mungu amesema nimeumba mtu kwa mfsno wangu nanuzuri uko machoni oa anayeangalia Hapa sitii neno Mungu ni mwema

She is an imprudent and the most ugly woman ever, her outer facial appearance speaks more than her actual deeds.
What if she'd be scrub? I guess it would have been a mess to children if they meet her in the streets or elsewhere.
Good enough, we're usually judged by our own appearances,just like the former Ugandan tyrant, late Idd Amin Dada, his facial expression was an ample message to everyone that, the man was really a cynical monster.
There has never been a fool with prudence in his walk, the Bible says, "where there's wisdom, sadness prevails.
The imprudent suffer no sadness in their walks,because it's all about joy in their lives as since they don't ponder over others.
When they would eat, drink and sleep, they think that such a move will never last.
Only the prudent know their tomorrow, that their flesh belong to soil and that they are just pilgrims in this world and so do their facial expressions.
Hapa ili aelewe labda atafute 'catarist'

She was appointed for a very special mission which is yet to be accomplished.

Just Pray tirelessly during these trying moments.
And this is the crux of the matter. People tend to forget and gloss over matters not remembering why she was put there in the first place.

However, the genius is how the appointing authority identifies such individuals having attributes acceptable to him.

i wanted to post a kind of thread just after seeing her on one of the worst TV media. Her facial expression for rapid analysis tells me she ha s an internal suffering. She has become to old in short time, can you tel me its because of Grudges?? May be. She is guilty in her heart. she can't smile real. and even when she tries its like she is crying. Ooh! poor woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom