Help needed

tracy

JF-Expert Member
Sep 22, 2010
If you are in a relationship and uko so honest to your partner,.doing what's best for you to to be together though mko in a long distance relationship,but can meet lets say once per month,. your partner(a guy) sometimes acts so violent towards you,his happy when you buy him staffs but seldom does that,you sometimes feel that he rarely understands your feelings,he trusts his friends more than he trusts you.
you try talking to him,reasoning with him about things that make you unhappy but you just find you aint such a priority to him..but when you two are together,you forget all this.it comes back when he does the same things over again..what would you have done?

Pole mwaya...umekamatika....the guy got the magical buttons with him....

this sounds like a teenager love????
He need to grow up and stap up his game if he want the relationship to work..
another thing sametime guys love to spent time or talk to there friends more...
but dis depends with age....

Do you love him?
How long is your relationship?
Did it start as a long distance or it happened after you two were already together?

Do you love him?
How long is your relationship?
Did it start as a long distance or it happened after you two were already together?
i do love him,sana,.its a 4years old rltnshp and we have been that way ever since.

this sounds like a teenager love????
He need to grow up and stap up his game if he want the relationship to work..
another thing sametime guys love to spent time or talk to there friends more...
but dis depends with age....
with the part of talking to friends,i also have friends but he comes 1st.

i do love him,sana,.its a 4years old rltnshp and we have been that way ever since.
WAT! and he has been acting like hat since then?
IS he your first boyfriend?
How old are you? (labda u r too advanced in age unadhani ukimuacha huyo hutapata mwingine)
Do you feel satisfied to still be in such a relationship?
Do you feel you deserve more than that? Like you are worth more than that?

WAT! and he has been acting like hat since then?
IS he your first boyfriend?
How old are you? (labda u r too advanced in age unadhani ukimuacha huyo hutapata mwingine)
Do you feel satisfied to still be in such a relationship?
Do you feel you deserve more than that? Like you are worth more than that?
am 22.he is my 1st.

with the part of talking to friends,i also have friends but he comes 1st.

trust me most of guys under 25 love to spent time with there friends more than there girlfriends/partner..........
they are not mature enough to be commuted in a serious relation...
before i go on how old is he???

Tracy,
haya maswali ninakuuliza nataka ujijibu from in-depth thinking! then uchukue hatua...yako mwenyewe, lest u come to blame any 1 here.

Never struggle to make some one to trust you..... but you have to be trustful instead.... So, you be trustful to him, and he will get back normal later....

trust me most of guys under 25 love to spent time with there friends more than there girlfriends/partner..........
they are not mature enough to be commuted in a serious relation...
before i go on how old is he???

:nono::focus:There is a time for departure even when there's no certain place to go.

If you are in a relationship and uko so honest to your partner,.doing what's best for you to to be together though mko in a long distance relationship,but can meet lets say once per month,. your partner(a guy) sometimes acts so violent towards you,his happy when you buy him staffs but seldom does that,you sometimes feel that he rarely understands your feelings,he trusts his friends more than he trusts you.
you try talking to him,reasoning with him about things that make you unhappy but you just find you aint such a priority to him..but when you two are together,you forget all this.it comes back when he does the same things over again..what would you have done?
Hata sijui nianzie wapi tracy... I have been there ...............all I can say to you my dia sisy is ......LISTEN TO YOUR INNER INSTINCT..................it is the truth.

Back
Top Bottom