Help needed

tracy

JF-Expert Member
Sep 22, 2010
If you are in a relationship and uko so honest to your partner,.doing what's best for you to to be together though mko in a long distance relationship,but can meet lets say once per month,. your partner(a guy) sometimes acts so violent towards you,his happy when you buy him staffs but seldom does that,you sometimes feel that he rarely understands your feelings,he trusts his friends more than he trusts you.
you try talking to him,reasoning with him about things that make you unhappy but you just find you aint such a priority to him..but when you two are together,you forget all this.it comes back when he does the same things over again..what would you have done?

Aaawww you poor thing. Just don't make someone your prioritu when you are not even their option

Love is two way traffic,to me hapo the guy is not in love.Is such a selfish one,,kwanini mtu usirespect feelings za mwenzio jamani,and being honest is such a great thing in keeping ur reletionship hot.Take care babe,ikibidi songa mbele upate true luv

Aaawww you poor thing. Just don't make someone your prioritu when you are not even their option
Tatizo kama unapata ile kitu roho inapenda unasahau kwa muda kama huthaminiwi.hili tatzo lipo kwa mabinti dawa ni kuwa na kidumu tu

Love is two way traffic,to me hapo the guy is not in love.Is such a selfish one,,kwanini mtu usirespect feelings za mwenzio jamani,and being honest is such a great thing in keeping ur reletionship hot.Take care babe,ikibidi songa mbele upate true luv
WL,.he sometimes acts that he does love me..talking bot marriage and staff,you know how dat feels.

Tatizo kama unapata ile kitu roho inapenda unasahau kwa muda kama huthaminiwi.hili tatzo lipo kwa mabinti dawa ni kuwa na kidumu tu
I wish i could FL,.maybe am so traditional when it comes to being honest.,

If you are in a relationship and uko so honest to your partner,.doing what's best for you to to be together though mko in a long distance relationship,but can meet lets say once per month,. your partner(a guy) sometimes acts so violent towards you,his happy when you buy him staffs but seldom does that,you sometimes feel that he rarely understands your feelings,he trusts his friends more than he trusts you.
you try talking to him,reasoning with him about things that make you unhappy but you just find you aint such a priority to him..but when you two are together,you forget all this.it comes back when he does the same things over again..what would you have done?
huyo lazima atakuwa mweupe.na keshajua kama wamzimikia sana na kajua udhaifu kwake basi ndo anautumia kukutesa

WL,.he sometimes acts that he does love me..talking bot marriage and staff,you know how dat feels.

Got u gal,wat if u express to him on those weakness so that,at least u can sail on the same boat

huyo lazima atakuwa mweupe.na keshajua kama wamzimikia sana na kajua udhaifu kwake basi ndo anautumia kukutesa
You made me smile fl,.he is black but a cutie i can say,.we have been together for years but ndo hivo

Back
Top Bottom