Naona umemrithi PJ kugawa hii keki!SHERIA NA KANUNI ZA JAMII FORUMS
Tafadhali jiepushe na mambo yafuatayo:
1. Kumvunjia heshima, kumkejeli, kumtukana, mjumbe yeyote.
2. Kuleta katika JAMII FORUMS maelezo yenye maudhui mabaya, au kuweza kuleta maudhi yoyote kwa wajumbe ama kwa wingi wake, ukubwa wake, au mfumo wake.
3. Kuleta makala au kuendeleza mijadala yenye kuleta ugomvi, uchochezi na yenye muelekeo wa kutengenishana badala ya kuungana miongoni mwa wajumbe wa JAMII FORUMS na Watanzania wote kwa ujumla.
4. Kuleta maongezi binafsi baina ya mwanachama na mwanachama (waliojisajili) waliyoongea kwa kuaminiana kutoka katika Private Messages (PM) au barua pepe (Emails) na kuyaanika hadharani kwa nia ya kuchafuana.
5. Kusambaza kwa makusudi au kwa uzembe barua zenye virusi vya kompyuta.
6. Kutoa maelezo au shutuma dhidi ya mwanachama mwenzako, kiongozi wa au watu wenye hadhi kijamii bila kuwa na ushahidi wa kutosha kwa lengo la kuchafua rekodi safi ya mhusika kijamii.
7. Ni sharti kwa kila mwanachama kutoa maelezo au mchango wake kwa uwazi na ukweli na kutomuogopa yeyote wala kumpendelea yeyote bali kuweka mbele maslahi ya taifa.
8. Kila mwanachama yupo huru kutoa maoni yake mradi yaliyotajwa hapo juu yanazingatiwa.
Hatua za kinidhamu zinaweza kuchukuliwa dhidi ya yeyote yule atakayeshindwa kuzingatia maelezo hayo hapo juu.
Other Rules to be noted:
1 - Flaming, Bashing, and Trolling:
Hate posts and personal attacks will not be tolerated on the boards. Treat others on these message boards as you would expect them to treat you. Posting topics specifically designed to provoke a negative response from someone (aka trolling) is also asked to be avoided.
2 - Profanity:
Profanity is not tolerated in the board, some words will be censored, also there is to be no name calling, doing so will give you a warning, and then a ban if you continue.
3 - Spam:
Purposely spamming a message board with senseless, vacuous, or empty messages to gain a higher post count, or just to annoy others is HIGHLY frowned upon! Commercial spamming and advertising are just as unwelcome unless it is done in the special designed area. Promoting your site is only allowed with permission of the site owners. Bumping old threads is allowed in the request forums, but needless bumps in other forums will be classed as spam.
4 - Email & Private Message Spam:
If the members are using the private message facility to spam the others with pointless, unsolicited mail they will be banned. If anyone receives one of these messages, please contact an admin immediately.
5 - Piracy, and Warez:
We do not mind discussions about piracy or warez, as long as they are just that...discussions. Linking or giving information about any site that distributes illegal software, or warez, seeking help to circumvent any copyright laws, or encouraging software or media piracy grounds for an immediate ban.
6 - Impersonating Other Users / Accessing Another User Account:
You may not impersonate another board member or create an account specifically for the purpose of provoking other users. Also, accessing or using someone else's account or attempting to access another poster's account is strictly prohibited. You will be banned.
7 - Off-Topic Posts:
There is no major punishment for off-topic posters. But lets be honest, it drives us all mad!! If you have something to say but it really has nothing to do with the current thread you are in, please open a new thread for it. Otherwise it will just be deleted and won't solve anything at all.
8 - Circumventing a Ban:
If you log onto the forums and receive a message that you have been banned, please submit an unban request and wait for a staff member to get in touch with you. You may NOT re register under a new name if the software lets you. But, if you try to sign up again and we caught you, then it will become a permanent IP Ban. We do NOT send out notices that you have been banned.
9 - Nudity / Porn:
Please remember that this board is a PUBLIC forum. There are 12 year olds here just as there are 50 year olds. Nudity and porn is prohibited for obvious reasons.
10 - Signatures & Avatars:
We do not have any specific set of rules regarding signatures. However, we do ask you that it will not be offensive to others and the length should be within reason. If you desire to have a custom avatar, it must be 100x100 pixels or less. No adult, drug related or racist content please.
11. Do not post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you, except for brief credited excerpts to illustrate a point;
12. You will not post what is commonly called spam, which includes but is not limited to such things as advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitations, or promoting a particular cause or organization. Exceptions may be granted for worthy (in our sole opinion) causes if you obtain prior permission from us;
13. We reserve the right to ban any user temporarily or permanently, refuse posting from screen names we find offensive, edit or delete any post, limit postings on any topic, and shut down any topic altogether, for any reason, or no reason, without explanation or warning.
14. You are solely responsible for the content of your messages. We cannot verify content and thus accept no responsibility for it, nor do we vouch for the accuracy, completeness, or utility, of any message or the qualifications of any user.
15. Do not post private messages at JamiiForums or elsewhere without the express permission of the sender of the Private Message.
16. Do not engage in internet stalking. This includes, but is not limited to, following a JamiiForums member from site to site, or from thread to thread within this site; taking posts from JamiiForums in order to attack a poster at another site; and attempting to defame or discredit JamiiForums members on other sites for views they may have expressed at JamiiForums.
17 - Questionable Content:
Since we can't have a rule to cover everything, this is the rule to, well, cover everything. These are public boards, so act like you would if you were in a public place. These issues are left to the discretion of the individual moderators, but may include any material that is knowingly false and or defamatory, misleading, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, that otherwise violates any law, or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offense.