Hello Jamii Forums!!!

Jozen-Bo

Mar 18, 2009
Hello to All,

my name is Jozen-Bo. I am happy to be here and see such an active place as this one. I was seeking a technology forums and this popped up in the Google hits. I am interested in discussing technology as it relates to something I have discovered and have been developing ever since. I'll get to that later as for now I would like to greet any who read this thread.

Two things that caught my attention, first, is that it says "where we dare to talk openly". This I like, though I am not exactly sure what is meant by that. I am sure I'll find out soon enough.

The second, I notice a lot of foreign languages within the topics...one of the African Languages if I am correct? If so, then how exciting for me! I plan on conducting a language research experiment in my work, I already began in the past and learned from some errors that it appears to work and how. Now I only need follow up on what I know but have been at a loss of time these last months to the extent I couldn't do so. Considering that I also need help with this project, I discovered how difficult it is to get that help. I'll have to change my approach in the future.

With all that said and done...

HELLO TO ALL!!!

My Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo