Hello all JamboForums users, can any help me?

Artyom-Aace

Jan 11, 2008
Hello all JamboForums users. I'm from Ukraine (do you know this country? :) ). Now it's to hard for me search any information in African internet because I don't know your languages and don't know what is the popular internet resources you use when want find any information in your region.
I need some help to search information in african internet. If you speak English and can help me I will bee happy.
Thank you.

Hello all JamboForums users. I'm from Ukraine (do you know this country? :) ). Now it's to hard for me search any information in African internet because I don't know your languages and don't know what is the popular internet resources you use when want find any information in your region.
I need some help to search information in african internet. If you speak English and can help me I will bee happy.
Thank you.

Artyom, welcome to JF!

Could you be more specific and describe what information you are after from Africa?! And what is African Internet?.. clarify please. Thanks.

SteveD.

I hope he/she won't turn out to be another spammer from that part of the world!

Somehow and somewhat I'm familiar with the approach.

SteveD.

hebu imagine mtu ameweza kusoma JF na ameona watu wakiandika kwa kiingereza ndo maana akaweza kujiunga...the same means he/she used to get information about JF could have helped...unless kashindwa kujieleza

Kwanza ameelewaje hadi ameweza kujiregister na kutuma post lazima somehow anafahamu.

Lakini hawa mazeruzeru nao wakati mwingine yanafikiri Africa ni nchi moja ndio maana anauliza wavuti ya Africa as if kunawavuti ya Ulaya, inabidi atuambie kwa nini Ukraine tu ndio hawezi kupata taarifa za Africa?

Simply aambiwe amekosea njia. Hakuna taarifa za Africa bali kuna taaarifa za mataifa mbali mbali ya Africa. Hawa ndio wale mazeruzeru shallow minded, hawajawi kutoka hata njee ya mikapa yao then bado wanajifill ni bora kuliko sisi kumbe mazeruzeru tu.

I'm not from Russia but I know russian language very well. Ukraine lie near Russia.

Artyom, in regard to your response above, i think you have misinterpreted, no one has said you are from Russia.

Anyway, could you please respond to my first post. Thanks.

SteveD.

I'm not from Russia but I know russian language very well. Ukraine lie near Russia.

hey guys
there is no a relative connection from KIRUSI and Russia.
Hey mr Ukraine (we know the country) just go to search ingine and search Tanzania you will get all infos you need.

I know is possible and relevant.

But as some comments the kind of approach i definately even moved to it.

Mr. Artyom just be specific as advised and do as you advised.

Kwanza ameelewaje hadi ameweza kujiregister na kutuma post lazima somehow anafahamu.

Lakini hawa mazeruzeru nao wakati mwingine yanafikiri Africa ni nchi moja ndio maana anauliza wavuti ya Africa as if kunawavuti ya Ulaya, inabidi atuambie kwa nini Ukraine tu ndio hawezi kupata taarifa za Africa?

Simply aambiwe amekosea njia. Hakuna taarifa za Africa bali kuna taaarifa za mataifa mbali mbali ya Africa. Hawa ndio wale mazeruzeru shallow minded, hawajawi kutoka hata njee ya mikapa yao then bado wanajifill ni bora kuliko sisi kumbe mazeruzeru tu.

Bowbow, heshima yako mkuu,
Naomba tuu u-refrain katika kumwita mtu zeruzeru pale ambapo hapahitajiki. Ongea na kutoa maoni yako bila ubaguzi wa rangi. Maana hayo uliyoandika juu kwa kutumia neno zeruzeru kinamna ni ubaguzi. Ni maoni tu, Ahsante.

SteveD.

Artyom, welcome to JF!

Could you be more specific and describe what information you are after from Africa?! And what is African Internet?.. clarify please. Thanks.

SteveD.

My first task: it's try to find any information about painter (who proffesoinal draw in brush) now living in any Africans country.
Second task: Now try to describe. In my county we have urkainian domain prefix .ua and basically all ukrainian site have this prefix. In addition we have many search engine (search site), they help me fing info only in my country, my region.
A you have like this search site? or how you search info in your region?
Third: Its interesting to talk with somebody ... if you have ICQ ...

My first task: it's try to find any information about painter (who proffesoinal draw in brush) now living in any Africans country.

..try this,go to www.google.com and search for "african painters"

Second task: Now try to describe. In my county we have urkainian domain prefix (.ua) and basically all ukrainian site have this prefix. In addition we have many search engine (search site), they help me fing info only in my country, my region.

..just use www.google.com

..others may comment,but i don't trust and so don't use icq

Artyom, in regard to your response above, i think you have misinterpreted, no one has said you are from Russia.

Anyway, could you please respond to my first post. Thanks.

SteveD.

It's hard to me correct translate from swahili because I hafe only simple dictionary. And it's one of the motive asked you for help. I can't do right search request. I dont need common imnformation about your country, I need specific info about people.

Second task: Now try to describe. In my county we have urkainian domain prefix .ua and basically all ukrainian site have this prefix. In addition we have many search engine (search site), they help me fing info only in my country, my region.

Artyom, thanks for your reply and a link (though deleted!). To me, seems your problem is technical. You are being blocked in your attempts to access sites with TLDs (top level domain) suffixes, such as .com, .eu, .co.uk etc. I therefore suggest you find a technical help from where you are on how to bypass filters imposed on you. Look for some proxies that will get you searching the web in freedom, though they might limit your search speed.

SteveD.

It's hard to me correct translate from swahili because I hafe only simple dictionary. And it's one of the motive asked you for help. I can't do right search request. I dont need common imnformation about your country, I need specific info about people.

Do you know the name of those people, where are they from in Africa, or, name a painter from Africa and will present our google search results here for you.

SteveD.

Artyom, thanks for your reply and a link (though deleted!). To me, seems your problem is technical. You are being blocked in your attempts to access sites with TLDs (top level domain) suffixes, such as .com, .eu, .co.uk etc. I therefore suggest you find a technical help from where you are on how to bypass filters imposed on you. Look for some proxies that will get you searching the web in freedom, though they might limit your search speed.

SteveD.

Hm... its may be right idea. I have somewhere adress of Turkey proxy ... later I try it. Do you know free proxy in your country? Maybee I find more info if I used his.