Hello all JamboForums users, can any help me?

Hm... its may be right idea. I have somewhere adress of Turkey proxy ... later I try it. Do you know free proxy in your country? Maybee I find more info if I used his.

Are you after knowing painters from Africa, painters from my country, after member's ICQ or after proxies?!

I don't wanna waste too much time on this thread, i could be watching cartoons if you know what i mean. Please be specific from now on. Else...

SteveD.

Do you know the name of those people, where are they from in Africa, or, name a painter from Africa and will present our google search results here for you.

SteveD.

When I searh painter from Africa using google I find only european painter who drow African landscape or something else.
Sometimes I find picture of African painter but site don't have any info about it :(.

I don't have specifically name. I take interest any live :) African painter who paint in 'tingatinga' style and thich I can contact ....

When I searh painter from Africa using google I find only european painter who drow African landscape or something else.
Sometimes I find picture of African painter but site don't have any info about it :(.

I don't have specifically name. I take interest any live :) African painter who paint in 'tingatinga' style and thich I can contact ....

Now you are talking! .... am sure JF members will be here to help soon or later, just brace yaself!

SteveD.

I'm open the link. I will study this site. I think it's that what I search ...

Steve very thank you for help ...
Are you incidentally don't search in Russia or Ukraine anything? ;)

You are welcome!

I do search Ukraine for:
info on how they are going to manage to dispose the nuclear waste left prior to breakup of the Soviet Union. I also do search information about Ukraine and Russia to know their cultures, particularly food. And lastly, whenever i have time, I search for those two countries to see what I can see from there that is posted at 'mambo ya kikubwa' (http://www.jamboforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58) forum, part of JF! lol

Huyu Jamaa anaonekana anajua kiswahili...neno TingaTinga kalitoa wapi?...hakuna haja ya ku-deal nae....siingii tena ktk hii thread

Huyu Jamaa anaonekana anajua kiswahili...neno TingaTinga kalitoa wapi?...hakuna haja ya ku-deal nae....siingii tena ktk hii thread
Anawachezea akili huyo mpigeni chini analeta usanii kwenye jumba la sanaa!

Sijakuelewa

My bad, sorry but a link was posted by a person who initiated this thread. We removed that link in protection of JF members as we were uncertain. Pls ignore and
Have a good day!

My bad, sorry but a link was posted by a person who initiated this thread. We removed that link in protection of JF members as we were uncertain. Pls ignore and
Have a good day!
Poa hamna noma kamanda

Artyom, you are already in 'mambo ya kikubwa'... lol, i thought you were only interested in African Painters.... :D

Huyu naona mbwembwe nyingi. Anafikiri Africa ni NCHI. Je anatafuta habari gani kuhusu Africa, Au anafuta maganga? kwikwi