He lied about his past!

Bujibuji Simba Nyamaume

JF-Expert Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hii barua nimeidaka mahali, imenigusa, nikaona nishiriki nanyi.

Hello Stephanie,
First I want to say how much I love your blog. You are doing something really different here. Well done! I’ll like to share my story: I have been dating this man for a while now, exactly 9 months. After 2 months he introduced me to his family; I now have a close relationship with his mum – I come around to cook her meals, help with the laundry, and lots of chores, I also buy her stuff like I would buy my own mother. Last month we did our introduction and a lot of my relatives and friends were gushing with joy for me. They said I was lucky to find a man as wonderful as my husband-to-be. But something happened only a week after the introduction ceremony. I got a text message from someone who says she is his (my fiancé) ex-wife and they have a son together. I was so shocked, my hands were shaking! I showed the text to my fiancé, and for the first time he told me that yes he has a 5 year old son! But he claimed he was never married to the woman, she is only a baby mama. I have called the woman privately several times after then, and she says she can show me pictures of their traditional wedding. She now leaves in Ghana but says to prove him wrong she’d come to Nigeria to see me and show me evidence of their marriage. I confronted my mother-in-law to be, but she said they only had an elaborate introduction but not a wedding. She shared some of the issues that made her son (my fiancé) leave the woman; claims the woman is diabolical and was going to ruin her son (my fiancé) and so on.
I’m so confused. This family tried to hide a secret that I deserved to know for all of 9 months. I don’t know if I can ever trust him and his mum again. What should I do? Who should I believe? My family members think I should turn a deaf ear to it all and marry my man, only my elder brother is sceptical about it all. Please I need your advice. – Jacinta

Yes, he was so correct, he lied of his past because there is no future in the Past......jioni njema ngoja niwahi kula nrguruwe

She lives in ghana, the guy is nigerian! Lie right back to them, tell them you are from the mars and you have an allien son

Kwani miezi 9 ya uchumba ni nini si amwache huyo mchumba wake kama anaona hataweza kuishi nae, watu wanavua pete sembuse utambulisho

What is 9 months?!. . .I have this uncle of mine ye kaja kusema mtoto anakaribia kuolewa kabisa and they settled it, if for sure they had a traditional wedding as they can call it bado haicount yeye kuachana na huyo hubby to be wake.
As I always like to say in this part, 'Funga vioo tinted na fungulia mziki mpaka mwisho' Life goes on.

Sawa alichodanganywa nini hapo? Huyo mwingine si ex wife? Jamaa kutomsimulia kuwepo kwake sio ishu, mbona kabla hatujaoa tunakuwa na madem ambao tulikuwa na ndoto za kuwaoa lakini? Tusimulie wachumba zetu? Yeye anataka kumpenda mtu kwa historia yake?

Ni wazi kuwa kujiingiza kwenye familia ya namna hii ni kujiingiza kwenye matatizo ya kudumu na huyo ex-wife wa jamaa yake! Dunia ni yake na chaguo ni lake!
mi mwenzenu, napita tu ...........................!

Inabidi amsamehe jamaa, sometimes ua tunadanganya hili kulinda relationship kumbe tunajikuta tuna changanya habari zaidi.

Issue ya mtoto sio nzuri kudanganya, wakina dada wengi wanaelewa hili swala linaweza kutokea na wengi wao wanalipokea vizuri.

Nadhani jamaa aliogopa kumpoteza huyu dada na ndio maana kaona njia nzuri ni kudanganya kumbe wapi.

Nawatakia kila la kheri wapate solution japo kua huaminifu umepungua. kidogo.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom