He is dangerously stupid

In my book he is 'canceled'. He should be in yours, too.

Why is that? You may ask. Well, the answer is very simple: because he is dangerously stupid. It's one thing being stupid. Being dangerously stupid is on a whole ‘nother level. Be wary of someone with power, no matter how little, who is also that stupid. He is that and also incredibly ignorant.

The guy hardly makes any sense. He blunders almost everything he gets his hands on. Yesterday he let out his latest 'hit'. You all know what that is. Imagine this; with the little power that he [thinks] has, look at how he has behaved since he became Governor of the great state of Dar-es-Salaam. He has behaved like a lunatic. He has abused power in plain sight.

He has done everything that if it were someone else, he'd have been canned eons ago. Why to this day he is still the governor is the question that boggles my mind. What does he have to do in order to be let go? Shoot someone dead in the middle of Askari Monument?

I believe most right thinking citizens have the same questions I have. The whole thing is just weird. There seems to be a strange propinquity between him and his boss. Him and his boss are probably surrounded by a bunch of mealy-mouthed sycophants who are embarrassingly obsequious.

Shameful.
Well said Nyani Ngabu,

Yaani anajifanya anamlinda Rais kama katoto kachanga, watu wengine wanamtania Rais ili kuonyesha upendo wao kwa Rais, yeye kila kitu anatafsiri kibabe
Na ilikua ni siku ya kuzaliwa kwa Rais, yeye tayari kamweka ndani mtu, na ana bahati sana Idris katoka salama, lakini cha kushangaza wengi ni pale alipoongea adharani akimwomba rais eti mheshimiwa rais wale wote wanaokukosoa niachie mimi hao ni saizi yangu nitawakomesha, watu wakajiuliza who are you? Je ni waziri wa ulizi? au mambo ya ndani?

Prezidaa umepotelea wapi?

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Nipo Mzee baba!

Majukumu ya ki-baba yanakaba kinoma.

Between kubeba boksi, dropping off and picking up the ‘littlest’ one from her Montessori daycare, big sister’s extracurricular activities, assisting with her homework, gym time [which is my ‘me’ time]....mambo mengi, muda mchache!

But this Bashite dude...haahaha. He is a big black mark on Magu.

Nipo Mzee baba!

Majukumu ya ki-baba yanakaba kinoma.

Between kubeba boksi, dropping off and picking up the ‘littlest’ one from her Montessori daycare, big sister’s extracurricular activities, assisting with her homework, gym time [which is my ‘me’ time]....mambo mengi, muda mchache!

But this Bashite dude...haahaha. He is a big black mark on Magu.
That's what's up. I just came back from a bball game. We troubced the opposition by almost a 1:2 ratio.

Watu wanasema Bashite ni warning shot tu, ujumbe ni kwa Mnamhala mwenyewe.

Matatizo mengine ya kujitakia wenyewe.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

In my book he is 'canceled'. He should be in yours, too.

Why is that? You may ask. Well, the answer is very simple: because he is dangerously stupid. It's one thing being stupid. Being dangerously stupid is on a whole ‘nother level. Be wary of someone with power, no matter how little, who is also that stupid. He is that and also incredibly ignorant.

The guy hardly makes any sense. He blunders almost everything he gets his hands on. Yesterday he let out his latest 'hit'. You all know what that is. Imagine this; with the little power that he [thinks] has, look at how he has behaved since he became Governor of the great state of Dar-es-Salaam. He has behaved like a lunatic. He has abused power in plain sight.

He has done everything that if it were someone else, he'd have been canned eons ago. Why to this day he is still the governor is the question that boggles my mind. What does he have to do in order to be let go? Shoot someone dead in the middle of Askari Monument?

I believe most right thinking citizens have the same questions I have. The whole thing is just weird. There seems to be a strange propinquity between him and his boss. Him and his boss are probably surrounded by a bunch of mealy-mouthed sycophants who are embarrassingly obsequious.

Shameful.
Now this is English, raha kusoma sio wale wanatuletea kingreza chamajabu ukihoji wanajiita wazalendo wa kisw...
that boy is stupid idiot, he wouldn't deserve to be a leader at all but the one who appointed him made it very clear he likes leaders who smoke weed and act crazily

Wanaumeeeee....ati Gavana Makonda kasemaje leo?

As if anyone needed more proof on how dumb and stupid this guy is 🤣🤣🤣

There are stupid people and then there is this character Bashboy...no words to describe him, he is just one of a kind...scum of the earth

Back
Top Bottom