He done did it again

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
Hakuna cha OTIS wala sijui Jigga na babake nani...Weezy F Baby is the best rapper alive. Take that...

Wow! No doubt weezy z an incredible rapper...never cease suprising his fans! But...i'd still go 4 jigga..he leads.. 2 hell with billboards!! (my view!)

why we love jay z more?
1.beyonce
2.forbes list
3.rihanna on the side lol

When he came out with the Song "How to Love".... I appreciated him more...
and new he was took it in mind that he was evolving for the better... With a
Great belief kua huu mwaka utakua wake.... However i did not imagine it would be this gigantic..

Hii thread hainihusu sana kwahiyo siwezi kuichangia. Samahani sana

Lil wayne?.....nah Jay is the best rapper alive,B.I.G is the G.O.A.T.

Ok, but that's not very substantive. To recap what I pointed out: saying that a rapper has "done it again" when he falls short of setting a record means he has failed before! Totally nonsensical!

He has done it again - meaning he has debuted at number one with this album, The Carter IV, as he did with The Carter III back in 2008. What's nonsensical about that Mr. High Almighty?

He might as well be making history by wearing, female chetah leggings on the VMAS.

He has done it again - meaning he has debuted at number one with this album, The Carter IV, as he did with The Carter III back in 2008. What's nonsensical about that
Now, that's readable. Great job on cleaning out the bunk about "thisclose...to be first rap act...done it again" all juxtaposed around.

Mr. High Almighty?
Well, one minute I'm "Mr. High Almighty" next one I'm "stupid..." you are all over the map there. Anyhow, the right to an opinion is sanctimonious. I'm out of here.

LilWaynesongPics13ysFefDYShduM.jpg

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom