He died as sex game went wrong - Tuwe makini tunaopenda kuiga

Sonara

JF-Expert Member
Oct 2, 2008
BBC presenter died 'as sex game went wrong': Colleague weeps as he lays a floral tribute

Last updated at 10:31 PM on 02nd March 2010

article-0-0889BA22000005DC-647_233x423.jpg
'Lovely guy': Kristian Digby at his home​

A daytime TV presenter died when a solo sex game went wrong, police believe.
Kristian Digby, host of BBC1's To Buy Or Not To Buy, is thought to have accidentally suffocated while attempting auto-erotic asphyxiation.
The extremely dangerous practice, in which participants deliberately starve themselves of oxygen apparently to increase sexual pleasure, also cost rock star Michael Hutchence his life.
It is said that masks, ligatures or even plastic bags can be used to achieve the desired effect.
Mr Digby, 32, was found dead at his home in Newham, East London, after an ambulance crew was called shortly before 8am on Monday. It is understood police discovered a belt and plastic bag near his body.
A post mortem examination proved inconclusive yesterday.
Officially, police are treating the circumstances of the millionaire's death as 'unexplained' and further tests are taking place.
But behind the scenes officers are in little doubt Mr Digby died as a result of the notorious sex game.
Mark Bryenton, who lived next door to the star, said he saw Mr Digby going into the house with another man on Sunday afternoon.

article-0-08894A22000005DC-322_224x230.jpg

article-0-088836F3000005DC-878_224x230.jpg

Friend Julian Bennett leaves flowers, left, and, right, Mr Digby's self-built house​

The 30-year-old builder said: 'They were holding hands and looked happy together.
'I think it was his boyfriend. I had seen him before. He was tall with dark hair and looked about the same age as Kristian.'
It is thought Mr Digby's body was found by a close friend, but further information has not been released. The BBC presenter was a successful developer who built his East London home himself.
His property programmes included Living In The Sun, House Swap and Buy It, Sell It, Bank It.

article-1254693-08867778000005DC-701_468x288.jpg
Mr Digby presenting To Buy Or Not To Buy with co-host Ed Hall​

Colleagues and friends last night described him as a 'lovely guy'. Fellow presenter Julian Bennett wept as he laid flowers at Mr Digby's home.

He said his friend had been in an eight-year relationship, adding: 'I fell in love with Kristian the first time I met him. Unfortunately he had a partner so we just became good friends. I can't believe he has gone.'
Mr Digby's mother Paula Dubois, 60, was being comforted at the family home in Torquay.
She said: 'I don't want to talk about it. There are some lovely tributes being left. I do not want to add anything else.'

article-0-0888015B000005DC-194_224x387.jpg

article-0-08881152000005DC-330_224x387.jpg

A policeman stands guard outside Mr Digby's home, while a well-wisher places flowers in his memory​

article-1254693-08881B68000005DC-398_468x441.jpg
Mr Digby pictured in 2008 inside the flat where he died​

Kudadadeki..mambo ya ubwabwa + penzi binafsi haya..Tiketi ya Jehana hiyo..lolz

Duh Mungu anawaona hwa watu.Inasikitisha kijana mtanashati mwenye fedha zake anakuwa shoga, na inasemekana kaanza ushoga akiwa Chuo kikuu kwa hiyo kaanza akiwa mtu mzima hii ni tabia ya kuiga na sio kuzaliwa nayo.

Watu wengi hupenda kuiga,kuiga kama kuiga si tatizo, tatizo ni unachoiga ni chema au kibaya.Kama ni kibaya kwa nini uige?na kama hujui ni kibaya au kizuri kwa nini uige au ufanye?Sasa matokeo yake ahera.Mungu amsamehe.

Ulaya hakufai jamani km tabia zenyewe ndo hizi, aaaaaaaaaaaagh. sasa itafika siku kutakuwa hakuna wa kuwamega madem jamani agrrrrrrrrrrrr

mmmh and who am I to judge him> dont u know that its not good to talk bad about dead ppl.. he was a human being may be he made mistake but I still pray for GOd to Rest his soul in Peace...

Magay wa kitanzania mnasikia hayo? Hebu kumbumkeni ile ya MACD!!! Na nyingine nyingi za aina hiyo!!! Maisha ya magay na wasagaji ni mafupi sana!!! Unatumia mno nguvu kubwa kulazimisha nature!! It is the waste of energy and resources!! Ona basi hili bilionnaire lilivyokufa kwa aibu!!! Yaani unakubali kupakua au kupakuliwa kisamvu ndani ya human feaces!!! LO!

Nadhani mwenye masikio amesikia na mwenye kujionea ameona. Usilazimishe pleasure ambazo haziko mahala kokote. Sex ya aina moja haifai na inapelekea aibu na fedheha si kwa marehemu tu bali pia wapendwa wake wengine wanashindwa hata kukomment. So Disgusting.

Maskini Jeuri... Alikuwa akicheza game ya restriction of oxygen to the brain for sexual arousal.... kinda of breathing control game, the sudden loss of oxygen to the brain and the accumulation of carbon dioxide can increase feelings of giddiness, lightheadness, and pleasure, all of which inaongeza masturbatory sensations.

wanatumia various methods to achieve the level of oxygen depletion, such as a hanging, suffocation with a plastic bag over the head, or chest compression. Sometimes, complicated devices are used to produce the desired effects...

It is a very dangerous game dont try at home :)

Maskini Jeuri... Alikuwa akicheza game ya restriction of oxygen to the brain for sexual arousal.... kinda of breathing control game, the sudden loss of oxygen to the brain and the accumulation of carbon dioxide can increase feelings of giddiness, lightheadness, and pleasure, all of which inaongeza masturbatory sensations.

wanatumia various methods to achieve the level of oxygen depletion, such as a hanging, suffocation with a plastic bag over the head, or chest compression. Sometimes, complicated devices are used to produce the desired effects...

It is a very dangerous game dont try at home :)
Nje ya nyumba itakuwa poa tu? Hii dunia hii haieleweki. A male with a male partner, duuh!