Hawa wikileaks wachochezi sana

jMali

JF-Expert Member
Nov 9, 2010
Nimekutana na taarifa kwenye mtandao wa wikileaks kuhusu ofisi ya rais kufanya mkutano na kampuni ya udukuzi wa mitandao januari mwaka 2015. Hivi taarifa kama hizi huyu assange huwa anazitoa ili iweje?
Ofisi ya Rais katika nchi ya kidemokrasia kama Tanzania inaweza kuhitaji huduma gani kutoka shirika la wadukuzi kama the hacking team?
Hivi hawajui "watu wa madili" wanaweza kuunganisha hizi habari (kama ni kweli) na malalamiko ya upinzani kuibiwa kura kiteknolojia miezi michache baadae? Au hata Jamii Forum kukalishwa siku ya uchaguzi? Wakati wasema ukweli wa mungu tunajua kuwa hata kama ni kweli, ni lazima nchi iwe na uwezo wa kuingilia mawasiliano ya mafisadi na "wapiga dili" inavyotaka, bila kuhusisha ruksa ya mahakama, kwa mujibu wa cybercrime act iliyoingizwa kwa hati ya dharura, miezi michache baada ya demonstration ya huduma hizi kudaiwa kufanyika, ili tuwatumbue! Shame on wikileaks!

From wikileaks:

Today, 8 July 2015, WikiLeaks releases more than 1 million searchable emails from the Italian surveillance malware vendor Hacking Team, which first came under international scrutiny after WikiLeaks publication of the SpyFiles. These internal emails show the inner workings of the controversial global surveillance industry.

Baadhi ya emails: hazijapangiliwa kwa tarehe.

Da: Mabula Eliezer [mailto:mabula.eliezer80@yahoo.com]
Inviato: martedì 16 dicembre 2014 09:31
A: Emad Shehata
Oggetto: INVITATION TO VISIT HACKING TEAM OFFICES

Dear Emad,
We are interested in having your Galileo system and we have been following up your ISS World presentation in Dubai March,2014 and the very recent one in Kuala Lumpur.
We are asking if it is possible for our team to visit your offices and have a real presentation regarding your intrusion system before the decisions for considering buying the solution can be reached.
We will be happy to have a clear and thoroughly understanding of the challenges and success of you Galileo system apart from witnessing the actual intrusion on targeted devices.
As a great sign of interest in your solutions, for the past two ISS Events i have been leaving with you my personal contact details as well.
I and my team, believe you will assist us and hopeful we'll hear from you soon.
Regards,
N. Mabula.

Da: Emad Shehata [mailto:e.shehata@hackingteam.com]
Inviato: martedì 16 dicembre 2014 10:12
A: 'Mabula Eliezer'
Cc: 'rsales'
Oggetto: R: INVITATION TO VISIT HACKING TEAM OFFICES
Dear Mabula,
thanks for your e-mail.
I remember you and it’s nice to hear from you.
I would like to ask you to sign our NDA as in attached since we are going to share confidential information.
About your visit to our office, can you please let us know when are you will be available?
Looking for your response
Best regards

Da: Marco Bettini [mailto:m.bettini@hackingteam.it]
Inviato: martedì 18 marzo 2014 15:37
A: Marco Bettini
Oggetto: HT at ISS Dubai 2014 Dear Sir, thanks for visiting our booth at ISS Dubai 2014.I’m Marco Bettini, Sales Manager at Hacking Team, and it is my pleasure to be in touch with you again. Since you showed interest in our product, I take the occasion to send you some information related to the new version of Remote Control System, codenamed Galileo. In the attachment you can find a presentation. Galileo is designed to attack, infect and monitor target PCs and Smartphones, in a stealth way.It allows you to covertly collect data from the most common desktop operating systems, such as:
  • Windows
  • OS X
  • Linux
Furthermore, Remote Control System can monitor all the modern smartphones:
  • Android
  • iOS
  • Blackberry
  • Windows Phone
Once a target is infected, you can access all the information, including:
  • Skype calls
  • Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Line, Viber and many more
  • device location
  • files
  • screenshots
  • microphone
and much more. To protect your operations, resistance and invisibility to the major endpoint protection systems is integral to the solution.Galileo also introduces Intelligence, a module designed to correlate the collected information, to speed up your investigation and highlight relevant connections. There is more to show you than this. If you are interested, please get in touch: we are glad to schedule a presentation and live demonstration at your premises. Kind regards, Marco Bettini
Sales Manager

Hacking Team
Milan Singapore Washington DC
www.hackingteam.com

email: m.bettini@hackingteam.com
mobile: +39 3488291450
phone: +39 02 29060603

3. Re: I: HT at ISS Dubai 2014
Email-ID 545010
Date 2014-03-20 07:56:34 UTC
From mabula.eliezer80@yahoo.com
To
e.shehata@hackingteam.it, m.bettini@hackingteam.it
Thank you very much Marco for keeping in touch with me.

I would like to have the estimated costs of your solutions for attacking and infecting desktop, laptop, tablets as well as smartphones like android based, iphone, and blackberry.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 6:10 PM, Emad Shehata <e.shehata@hackingteam.it> wrote:
Dear Mr. Mabula Eliezer, trust this e-mail find you well.I’m Emad Shehata, key account manager in charge of your estimate country.As per our following e-mail by our Sales Manager Mr. Marco Bettini, pls fill free to contact me for any information you may need.Looking for your response
Best regards Emad Shehata
Key Account Manager

Hacking Team
www.hackingteam.com

email: e.shehata@hackingteam.com
mobile: +39 3357939078
phone: +39 0229060603

[confluence] Alessandro Scarafile updated a event in the "01. PRE-SALES" calendar

Email-ID 717568
Date 2014-12-16 15:08:01 UTC
From confluence@hackingteam.com
To s.woon@hackingteam.com
Alessandro Scarafile updated a event in the 0100. PRE-SALESTENTATIVE calendar
Jan 29, 2015
All day
Demo Tanzania (President Office)
You are receiving this notification because you are watching the following:
  • 01. PRE-SALES
vyanzo:
1.WikiLeaks - The Hackingteam Archives
2. WikiLeaks - The Hackingteam Archives
3. WikiLeaks - The Hackingteam Archives

Mtambo wa mtoto wa kigogo
Kigogo yupi huyo mkuu? Hii kitu Ni confidential baina ya hao Italian hacking team(Galileos)na president office(Iss?) au huyo mtoto ni wa kigogo wa kiitaliano? Au mtoto wa kigogo kwa maana ya kabila?(Mgogo)

Nimekutana na taarifa kwenye mtandao wa wikileaks kuhusu ofisi ya rais kufanya mkutano na kampuni ya udukuzi wa mitandao januari mwaka 2015. Hivi taarifa kama hizi huyu assange huwa anazitoa ili iweje?
Ofisi ya Rais katika nchi ya kidemokrasia kama Tanzania inaweza kuhitaji huduma gani kutoka shirika la wadukuzi kama the hacking team?
Hivi hawajui "watu wa madili" wanaweza kuunganisha hizi habari (kama ni kweli) na malalamiko ya upinzani kuibiwa kura kiteknolojia miezi michache baadae? Au hata Jamii Forum kukalishwa siku ya uchaguzi? Wakati wasema ukweli wa mungu tunajua kuwa hata kama ni kweli, ni lazima nchi iwe na uwezo wa kuingilia mawasiliano ya mafisadi na "wapiga dili" inavyotaka, bila kuhusisha ruksa ya mahakama, kwa mujibu wa cybercrime act iliyoingizwa kwa hati ya dharura, miezi michache baada ya demonstration ya huduma hizi kudaiwa kufanyika, ili tuwatumbue! Shame on wikileaks!

From wikileaks:

Today, 8 July 2015, WikiLeaks releases more than 1 million searchable emails from the Italian surveillance malware vendor Hacking Team, which first came under international scrutiny after WikiLeaks publication of the SpyFiles. These internal emails show the inner workings of the controversial global surveillance industry.

Baadhi ya emails: hazijapangiliwa kwa tarehe.

Da: Mabula Eliezer [mailto:mabula.eliezer80@yahoo.com]
Inviato: martedì 16 dicembre 2014 09:31
A: Emad Shehata
Oggetto: INVITATION TO VISIT HACKING TEAM OFFICES

Dear Emad,
We are interested in having your Galileo system and we have been following up your ISS World presentation in Dubai March,2014 and the very recent one in Kuala Lumpur.
We are asking if it is possible for our team to visit your offices and have a real presentation regarding your intrusion system before the decisions for considering buying the solution can be reached.
We will be happy to have a clear and thoroughly understanding of the challenges and success of you Galileo system apart from witnessing the actual intrusion on targeted devices.
As a great sign of interest in your solutions, for the past two ISS Events i have been leaving with you my personal contact details as well.
I and my team, believe you will assist us and hopeful we'll hear from you soon.
Regards,
N. Mabula.

Da: Emad Shehata [mailto:e.shehata@hackingteam.com]
Inviato: martedì 16 dicembre 2014 10:12
A: 'Mabula Eliezer'
Cc: 'rsales'
Oggetto: R: INVITATION TO VISIT HACKING TEAM OFFICES
Dear Mabula,
thanks for your e-mail.
I remember you and it’s nice to hear from you.
I would like to ask you to sign our NDA as in attached since we are going to share confidential information.
About your visit to our office, can you please let us know when are you will be available?
Looking for your response
Best regards

Da: Marco Bettini [mailto:m.bettini@hackingteam.it]
Inviato: martedì 18 marzo 2014 15:37
A: Marco Bettini
Oggetto: HT at ISS Dubai 2014 Dear Sir, thanks for visiting our booth at ISS Dubai 2014.I’m Marco Bettini, Sales Manager at Hacking Team, and it is my pleasure to be in touch with you again. Since you showed interest in our product, I take the occasion to send you some information related to the new version of Remote Control System, codenamed Galileo. In the attachment you can find a presentation. Galileo is designed to attack, infect and monitor target PCs and Smartphones, in a stealth way.It allows you to covertly collect data from the most common desktop operating systems, such as:
  • Windows
  • OS X
  • Linux
Furthermore, Remote Control System can monitor all the modern smartphones:
  • Android
  • iOS
  • Blackberry
  • Windows Phone
Once a target is infected, you can access all the information, including:
  • Skype calls
  • Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Line, Viber and many more
  • device location
  • files
  • screenshots
  • microphone
and much more. To protect your operations, resistance and invisibility to the major endpoint protection systems is integral to the solution.Galileo also introduces Intelligence, a module designed to correlate the collected information, to speed up your investigation and highlight relevant connections. There is more to show you than this. If you are interested, please get in touch: we are glad to schedule a presentation and live demonstration at your premises. Kind regards, Marco Bettini
Sales Manager

Hacking Team
www.hackingteam.com

email: m.bettini@hackingteam.com
mobile: +39 3488291450
phone: +39 02 29060603

3. Re: I: HT at ISS Dubai 2014
Email-ID 545010
Date 2014-03-20 07:56:34 UTC
From mabula.eliezer80@yahoo.com
To
e.shehata@hackingteam.it, m.bettini@hackingteam.it
Thank you very much Marco for keeping in touch with me.

I would like to have the estimated costs of your solutions for attacking and infecting desktop, laptop, tablets as well as smartphones like android based, iphone, and blackberry.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 6:10 PM, Emad Shehata <e.shehata@hackingteam.it> wrote:
Dear Mr. Mabula Eliezer, trust this e-mail find you well.I’m Emad Shehata, key account manager in charge of your estimate country.As per our following e-mail by our Sales Manager Mr. Marco Bettini, pls fill free to contact me for any information you may need.Looking for your response
Best regards Emad Shehata
Key Account Manager

Hacking Team
www.hackingteam.com

email: e.shehata@hackingteam.com
mobile: +39 3357939078
phone: +39 0229060603

[confluence] Alessandro Scarafile updated a event in the "01. PRE-SALES" calendar

Email-ID 717568
Date 2014-12-16 15:08:01 UTC
From confluence@hackingteam.com
To s.woon@hackingteam.com
Alessandro Scarafile updated a event in the 0100. PRE-SALESTENTATIVE calendar
Jan 29, 2015
All day
Demo Tanzania (President Office)
You are receiving this notification because you are watching the following:
  • 01. PRE-SALES
vyanzo:
1.WikiLeaks - The Hackingteam Archives
2. WikiLeaks - The Hackingteam Archives
3. WikiLeaks - The Hackingteam Archives

Kazi kweli kweli yaani anko anatamani awe na uwezo wa kuona tukienda chooni tunajisaidia nn.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom